Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

two new must have mount equipments

We need mount equipment that allows our ground only mounts to fly. Maybe make enchanters craft it and call it enchanted fae dust.

And last, mount equipment that allows aquatic only mounts to be used as ground and flying. call it the personal portable aquarium and craftable by engineers.
    Last edited by Varx; 2021-12-24 at 01:09 PM.

Tbh I'd rather have them remove flying on all non-winged mounts .. but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Tbh I'd rather have them remove flying on all non-winged mounts .. but whatever.
    Why in the world would you want that????

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Because thoughtlessly tossing out ideas that would only make the game shittier and less convenient for no real reason other than to just be contrarian is fun.

But in seriousness, I definitely wouldn't mind mount equipment like that. Though, honestly, instead of something that lets aquatic mounts be used outside of the water, I'd probably rather have something that allows for non-aquatic mounts to have a speed boost in water instead, or at least gives them waterwalking.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityHeart View Post
    Because thoughtlessly tossing out ideas that would only make the game shittier and less convenient for no real reason other than to just be contrarian is fun.

But in seriousness, I definitely wouldn't mind mount equipment like that. Though, honestly, instead of something that lets aquatic mounts be used outside of the water, I'd probably rather have something that allows for non-aquatic mounts to have a speed boost in water instead, or at least gives them waterwalking.
    We do have water walking equipment. As for swimming boost, idk since there's only a handful of swimming mounts it would kinda ruin their niche. Plus the ability it's self is waaay to niche too. I doubt too many players too often find themselves underwater.

We need mount equipment that allows our ground only mounts to fly. Maybe make enchanters craft it and call it enchanted fae dust.

And last, mount equipment that allows aquatic only mounts to be used as ground and flying. call it the personal portable aquarium and craftable by engineers.
    I really like these ideas.
    There is even an item right now that allows you to use your water mounts as flying mounts in Nazjatar.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    They really should add more mount equipment. They added this feature and then immediately abandoned it?
    It was just to free us from the ubiquitous use of water striders, not because they saw it as a pontential “feature” they could expand on.

Cause it looks stupid as fuck to see cats and whatnot swimming through air ... but then many things about wow look dumb these days

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityHeart View Post

Imagine having your own opinion and disagreeing with something on forums ... oh no

I honestly thought that's where they were going with mount equipment; let any mount (with a few exceptions like the brutosaur or yak) fly with the right equipment.
    MOGS > LOGS

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requitus View Post
    I honestly thought that's where they were going with mount equipment; let any mount (with a few exceptions like the brutosaur or yak) fly with the right equipment.
    Now I want a flying brutosaur.

That's their fault?
    I’m explaining why it wasn’t expanded upon not excusing them - it wasn’t a “feature” but merely a “fix”.

10+ Year Old Account
    They really should add more mount equipment. They added this feature and then immediately abandoned it?
    Because it was a dumb idea.

I would rather they get rid of that horrible mount equipment slot and just make mounts with exclusive abilities again. Sucks that now they just made mounts even more redundant. I liked that the water strider was the only mount that could go walk on water (unless you were a DK with path of frost).

I still like the fact that my fishing turtle mount moves at super slow speed on land but faster in water (unless blizzard have changed it, in which case FUCK).

I hate this attitude of everything should be able to do everything. It just makes everything boring. The equipment slot idea was the dumbest of ideas. So they didn't want everyone using the same mount for water walking, well here's an idea make more water walking mounts, Blizzard already churn out mounts like crazy, so I don't wanna hear excuses.
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-12-24 at 02:31 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Cause it looks stupid as fuck to see cats and whatnot swimming through air ... but then many things about wow look dumb these days

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine having your own opinion and disagreeing with something on forums ... oh no
    I think everyone will agree that this particular opinion of yours is trash as hell.

And they're not swimming through the air, they're running. And we've had running in the air mounts since tbc with the headless horseman mount.

Not being dazed is really the only one worth having less you roll tank then movement speed.

Why do we need these again? And who is 'we'?

You're confusing 'need' with 'want' again; I, and everyone I know, certainly don't need either of those things.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Arguing about nothing, but semantics is fun!
    You don't have to reply to every single post in the thread, my man.

And when you say something is needed, but provide no reason as to why, your 'argument' has very little in the way of substance. This is a want, not a need.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    You don't have to reply to every single post in the thread, my man.

And when you say something is needed, but provide no reason as to why, your 'argument' has very little in the way of substance. This is a want, not a need.
    Does that matter.... Obviously it's not a need in the way mounts in themselves are. It'd be just a fun feature to allow us to use our grounded mounts as flying and perhaps give us the ability to show off our more prestigious ground mounts. Like wod gladiator mounts for example.

The guy is right, your just arguing about semantics for no reason....
    Last edited by Varx; 2021-12-24 at 02:48 PM.

So they fixed something by creating a feature to fix it, but they don't want to call it a feature, but rather just a fix?

- - - Updated - - -

Mounts ''run'' through the air, fix your GPU lol. And in a world with talking cows and giant demon Gods stabbing the world with a huge sword, yeah let's gripe about flying cats....
    Oh sorry, my bad, running through air sounds much better and doesn't look out of place at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Because it was a dumb idea.

I would rather they get rid of that horrible mount equipment slot and just make mounts with exclusive abilities again. Sucks that now they just made mounts even more redundant. I liked that the water strider was the only mount that could go walk on water (unless you were a DK with path of frost).

I still like the fact that my fishing turtle mount moves at super slow speed on land but faster in water (unless blizzard have changed it, in which case FUCK).

I hate this attitude of everything should be able to do everything. It just makes everything boring. The equipment slot idea was the dumbest of ideas. So they didn't want everyone using the same mount for water walking, well here's an idea make more water walking mounts, Blizzard already churn out mounts like crazy, so I don't wanna hear excuses.
    This.
    The current system is just an example of poor imagination.
    We should definitely had gotten more mounts which allow for water walking effects. They could have been super creative with it. Imagine Gnomish/Goblin hovercrafts, or that the Red Cloud mount could hover over water. Or maybe some sort of creature like the common basilisk lizard that can run on water like irl.

Also, why couldn't we assign equipment to individual mounts instead of all? I want my mounts to be unique and have their own effects, but with this system they are all the same.

Oh sorry, my bad, running through air sounds much better and doesn't look out of place at all.
    Dude it's magic...

And again we've had running through the air mounts since tbc. Your opinion objectively sucks.