Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Which class do you see the most and the least?

Now that we have been in for a while...

What would you say is the class you miss the most? The one you see the least being played and which is the one you see the most?

I think I still see rogues the most and warriors the least. But I also think that there are very few healers.

15+ Year Old Account
    As a former Classic/TBC healer, I can confirm they were not all that fun to play outside of dungeons/raids.
    Here is something to believe in!

3+ Year Old Account
    Druids the least by far. Mages and warlocks are the most populated classes in my raids.

Rogues....I hardly ever see them
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    As a former Classic/TBC healer, I can confirm they were not all that fun to play outside of dungeons/raids.
    Same, I was a holy priest. Bu to be fair, in the last patch they were pretty amazing. Smite damage was strong enough to do daily quests failry quick and I remember running around with 3 horde on me and they were unnable to kill me )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    Druids the least by far. Mages and warlocks are the most populated classes in my raids.
    Really! I seem to come accross druids all the time

Rogues....I hardly ever see them
    Wait til Wrath where Fan of Knives is an AoE interrupt!
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    Wait til Wrath where Fan of Knives is an AoE interrupt!
    Chances of seeing that in Classic Wotlk are slim because the AoE interrupt portion of fan of Knives was removed mid Wotlk, hence if they're going to use a 3.3 version for Class balance (which is likely), you won't see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Chances of seeing that in Classic Wotlk are slim because the AoE interrupt portion of fan of Knives was removed mid Wotlk, hence if they're going to use a 3.3 version for Class balance (which is likely), you won't see that.
    Eh, they're willing to do changes. Probably a bit of an extreme example was the Ret Paladin seal situation going into TBC
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    way to response after first word before waiting for me to actualy finish...

10+ Year Old Account
    kitty druids specifically, at least I did when I was playing :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Druid: The most segregated class and specs of all: Kitties and Boomies.

Sucks to be off meta in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Glazey View Post
    Eh, they're willing to do changes. Probably a bit of an extreme example was the Ret Paladin seal situation going into TBC
    Crux is that progressive server as far as class changes are concerned is frankly a massive shitshow.

If they bring back 3.0 Rets & DK's, it's going to be only fun for those specs, whereas on the other end of the spectrum, you don't even need to bother with specs like Ele because they were complete trash at the launch of Wotlk.

And them just bringing that back interrupts of FoK is also a silly notion, it was removed for a good reason, because it was absolutely broken in PvP and only relevant on a single fight for PvE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Druid: The most segregated class and specs of all: Kitties and Boomies.

Sucks to be off meta in 2022.
    I also see lots of druids.

I did go druid, but because I had the bone since TBC when I watend to try them out, but didn´t have time to play an alt I was all about priest back then.

My guild used to lack hunters and druids at the beginning of TBC for some reason but now we've got pretty stable roster so i dunno... maybe rogues are most rare? I did not see much of them when i leveled my mage in Outland/TBC dungeons past 2 weeks.
    Mages and locks are definitely most common... especially as bots...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    My guild used to lack hunters and druids at the beginning of TBC for some reason but now we've got pretty stable roster so i dunno... maybe rogues are most rare? I did not see much of them when i leveled my mage in Outland/TBC dungeons past 2 weeks.
    Mages and locks are definitely most common... especially as bots...
    Yeah mages too. I mainly keep coming upon mages and rogues tho! I see plenty of them leveling now. Maybe alts.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    I also see lots of druids.

I did go druid, but because I had the bone since TBC when I watend to try them out, but didn´t have time to play an alt I was all about priest back then.
    So lots of druids DPS out there? What server is that? I am on EU biggest pve server and here it's persona non grata.
    Last edited by Gratlim; 2022-01-04 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    So lots of druids DPS out there? What server is that? I am on EU biggest pve server and here it's persona non grata.
    I see quite a bunch of boomies on firemaw EU, horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Least: Healers, especially Paladins and Shamans
    Most: Hunters, Mages, DPS Warriors
    Last edited by Battlebeard; 2022-01-04 at 08:15 PM.

We lack Warlocks, I have a geared Alt ready, but as I play an Ele on a roster of 2 Ele's, swapping is not likely right now.

Can't recruit either Warlocks or Ele's atm for love nor money

Rogue. Pretty much a bad version of a Warrior until they gave them FoK and tricks of the trade in wrath.