Is there a discord web hook/bot for mmo champ news?

The site that must not be named here keeps sending a lot of spam lately (promoting their youtubers and other unimportant stuff), so I wonder if there's a way and if not: I'd suggest it.
    "If you have questions or suggestions about moderation, you go to a global (blue) moderator with them and discuss the matter in PMs. These kinds of discussions NEVER work out in public." xskarma, global moderator off mmo-champion, defender of democracy

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    The site that must not be named here keeps sending a lot of spam lately (promoting their youtubers and other unimportant stuff), so I wonder if there's a way and if not: I'd suggest it.
    Just use the WoWhead one, the news will be the same anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    i find it hard to believe some random raid from BFA would draw in more players than the battleground patch in classic
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    FruitySalad boy, this is a fantastic thread and is really going places. I just want to make sure I'm on page one of what is bound to be a long lasting and productive thread. It's amazing there are no other threads discussing the squish, as I'm confident you would have just posted in them if they did exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    Just use the WoWhead one, the news will be the same anyway.
    As I said: it gets to my nerves lately, about 2/3rds of it is a promotion of their youtubers or unimportant articles like "here's what we think about a feature from 10 years ago that could come back in our opinion".

Or at least there should be an alternative.
    "If you have questions or suggestions about moderation, you go to a global (blue) moderator with them and discuss the matter in PMs. These kinds of discussions NEVER work out in public." xskarma, global moderator off mmo-champion, defender of democracy

There is not, but you can various Discord bots that process RSS feeds to consume https://www.mmo-champion.com/externa...s=120&count=10