Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I mean you saying your within your town meta vs otheres saying it is pretty meaningless

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    I mean you saying your within your town meta vs otheres saying it is pretty meaningless
    And yet again, this right here. You cannot honestly believe I am anything but town unless you are being willfully ignorant about that fact

- - - Updated - - -

But yet again, as I have said, vote me if you want. I will claim when I hit 3 votes

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I don't like it because Claws usually can tell when I am town. I am extremely within my town meta even as Xan has stated. Sure, it wasn't a ringing endorsement, but it was accurate. Claws has at least twice now (maybe 3) thrown out statements about why I should be suspect.

It just reminds me of one of my last games I played where scum kept trying to discredit me when I was clearly town then too.

Xan's post isn't awful but it does say a whole lot of nothing. He has points but seems unsure about them and not really committing wholly.
    I do agree that Claws' takes have felt the most disconnected from the thread. Like he's just kind of throwing out reasons that don't really love with what's actually happening in thread.

That said, I could buy that he thinks your previous lack of vote on him was you leaving him alive to be chopped later. Whereas Xan's post over the last 24 hours have largely been reactionary and don't have much conviction at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    That said, I could buy that he thinks your previous lack of vote on him was you leaving him alive to be chopped later.
    Except I don't think I have literally ever done this. The last game I won as scum I got Claws on my side and he voted sealing the win for my team.

Now others may have and he could be confusing them, but I don't keep him around as an easy yeet.

- - - Updated - - -

6.5 hours remaining and we have a

2/2/1/1/1 split

7+ Year Old Account
    As you keep reading, you will see that I voted, but I am aware of that. However, I have voted on different people throughout the day to get a reaction. I didn't just leave my joke vote going all day.

And no, I do not want you to hop random trains all day, but something that makes it seem like you want to push someone or feel some form of what about them.
    Obviously I was replying as I was catching up to current...

Marack, do you have a lynch target other than Grae?

7+ Year Old Account
    We've had comments about low posting and the shade thrown at Xan for very meh IMO. His timezone doesnt give him anyone here to talk to, so its a read and react kinda of play for him. Sure I want him to add more, but if we complain about content added toward the game based on post count...

Val, Bwom, Robo, Grae and Lora are all around the same post count, but only Xan got called out for it (with Val being significantly lower)

3+ Year Old Account
    I think I was Town last game? That's usually what the rng gives me lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    We've had comments about low posting and the shade thrown at Xan for very meh IMO. His timezone doesnt give him anyone here to talk to, so its a read and react kinda of play for him. Sure I want him to add more, but if we complain about content added toward the game based on post count...

Val, Bwom, Robo, Grae and Lora are all around the same post count, but only Xan got called out for it (with Val being significantly lower)
    I called out Bwon, Val, and Xan about their post counts because they were the only ones in single digits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Oh nice so it was finally different this game?

At this rate I wouldn't be against voting Lora, but I did that last game and I was wrong so I'm hesitant.

At this rate I wouldn't be against voting Lora, but I did that last game and I was wrong so I'm hesitant.
    Why Lora now?

7+ Year Old Account
    Marack, do you have a lynch target other than Grae?
    I think Bwom, Val, Lora are good lynch targets.

Bwom - Not really invested in the game
    Val - Early posts then MIA (with the traitor claim)
    Lora - Being Lora and not really adding to the game

I feel there could be a scum between claws and cereal, but im not convinced on this as of yet. Feels more like T/T bitching at each other. They both bring up good points about the other, but neither is damning in the context of the game.

I dont wanna yeet Xan yet, because I know he posts more when he has people to talk to and makes good reads.

- - - Updated - - -

What does last games random roles bring to this game? How do you feel about people in this game based on this game?

Why Lora now?
    I've mostly been writing him off because he's playing pretty much how I'd expect from what I've seen of him every game. He's been town every game, and like I said, the last game I scumread him and was wrong. So I don't really see much different here. He's just lacking hardcore and hasn't really dropped any takes. But again, that doesn't seem any different from the last game, so I'm not really feeling like pulling that trigger today

But I wouldn't argue against it if people wanted to run him up.

3+ Year Old Account
    Oh nice so it was finally different this game?
    It wasen't actually.

Maybe for you it was? Ooor others?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in a really bad state mentally right now, so I'm not feeling 100%. Also getting distracted because I want to do stuff I guess?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Lora calling out the doctor rolecard still makes me lean towards him being town. I don't see scum offering it that early. It was his literal first post on the first page.

Lora calling out the doctor rolecard still makes me lean towards him being town. I don't see scum offering it that early. It was his literal first post on the first page.
    What does it really offer town, though? Like sure, it's helpful mech to know, but it's not like it's info that makes town's life any easier.

- - - Updated - - -

Val - Early posts then MIA (with the traitor claim)
    Lora - Being Lora and not really adding to the game

I feel there could be a scum between claws and cereal, but im not convinced on this as of yet. Feels more like T/T bitching at each other. They both bring up good points about the other, but neither is damning in the context of the game.

I dont wanna yeet Xan yet, because I know he posts more when he has people to talk to and makes good reads.

- - - Updated - - -

What does last games random roles bring to this game? How do you feel about people in this game based on this game?
    If those three, which do you think you prefer to vote?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm in a really bad state mentally right now, so I'm not feeling 100%. Also getting distracted because I want to do stuff I guess?
    Im also in a bad state mentally... But I show up and interact so people can get a read on me and me on them. No offense, but if you arent feeling up to the games, you can take a game off.

Does anyone know if Bwon would be more prone to hiding and not posting if scum? Because while the recent posts aren't stellar, I kind of like that she keeps responding and hanging in the thread right now rather than ducking away from potential heat.

7+ Year Old Account
    And someone else said, pointing out mechnaics and roles cards is an easy way for scum to feign helping town. While I appreciate it being pointed out, the lack of contribution the rest of the day turned him from townish to very meh.

- - - Updated - - -

If those three, which do you think you prefer to vote?
    Think I would got Val, Bwom, Lora... in that order.

Mostly based on the "claimed" traitor. If he's PGO and a town visits him, it just screws town even harder. If he is what he says he is, then we are down a scum and in a better position as town.

What does it really offer town, though? Like sure, it's helpful mech to know, but it's not like it's info that makes town's life any easier.
    If there was a doctor in play, someone may feel more comfortable claiming on Day 1 if they believe there is a chance at them surviving. Barring anything outside the rolecards, no one should be able to survive a kill attempt at night. Us now knowing there is no doc in play makes it easier.

At least that is my thought on the matter.