Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Has anyone else actually looked at traitor and noticed what was off about the role?

- - - Updated - - -

My cousin's best friend's brother's uncle's dad said that you are scum.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm. I guess that turns into my cousin's best friend's grandfather. Not as convoluted as I wanted it to be.

Ah well. C'est la vie

- - - Updated - - -

Do you actually think he is the traitor?
    Only thing that I noticed that seems off is it's bit called "Mafia" Traitor, whereas every other role specifies alignment in it's name

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    But we will see traitors not a direct threat if scum are too afraid to roll the dice on ppl that state it incase it blows up in thier face
    As in you think scum will be paranoid about a PGO claiming Traitor?

7+ Year Old Account
    Could traitor start out town or 3rd party with its own wincon to be recruited in the way its on the card hypothetically?
    The traitor is listed as scum and has the wincon to be recruited. They won at that point.

That is what is confusing about it.
    Wording is odd and valid points. So would the traitor come back as scum before recruited or as other? another question.

Too much thinking, not enough drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    unvote
    vote: val the moofia boss

they gotta die. either they are the traitor and they are potential scum, or they are not and they must die regardless. would be nice if they told us who the scum team was tho.
    Why does he have to die if he's not a traitor?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    he could still be scum.... and lora likes to kill val, so NAI for lora

Only thing that I noticed that seems off is it's bit called "Mafia" Traitor, whereas every other role specifies alignment in it's name

- - - Updated - - -

As in you think scum will be paranoid about a PGO claiming Traitor?
    i would think given numbers yes they would be a lil weary

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Depending on how the game is built. I didn't get my first question answered so I won't get any other ones answered I assume.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, I think Bwon has been doing better as of late. She sheeps, but usually has her own thoughts.

Hell I am happy she said im scum because that is actually her own thoughts. I approve of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else think the traitor is really neutral and not actually a member of the scum?
    The only reason I kind of doubt this is because their win condition involves needing to join mafia. So unless it's a bastard mechanic and Foxxi is hiding part of their rolecard, I think it's a regular traitor

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Wording is odd and valid points. So would the traitor come back as scum before recruited or as other? another question.

Too much thinking, not enough drinking.
    Results are in the form of other/mafia. This is also strange since there is only mafia and town listed. Unless traitor would be considered other until they join Mafia, which is what I assume it was made other for. However, the card doesn't spell it out like they are immune to cop checks like the GF does.

Taking the card at face value. They win if they are recruited before end of night 2. It says they "join" the mafia, but it doesn't give any other details than that. It is vague on purpose.

Marack is town. You have me in your pocket for the rest of the game. If you end up being scum, kudos.
    I don't think that makes Marack town at all

- - - Updated - - -

Because you sat down and analyzed the game and came out with very similar thoughts that I had written down.

It was a mind-meld and I believe you are town for it.
    I mean, I'm usually all about mindmeld reads, but less so when they're based on mechanics.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that makes Marack town at all

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, I'm usually all about mindmeld reads, but less so when they're based on mechanics.
    I agree with you on this, and called him out for calling me town and said i had him pocketed

It is a lil weird for cereal to be like that

I personally think town has a vested interest in researching and figuring out the game. I liked the look at the game and the thought matched my own. /shrug.

I still have him down as town.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a lil weird for cereal to be like that
    Be like what?

Pockety specially d1

Pockety specially d1
    Eh. I don't think I am being overly pockety. Vote me if you think otherwise

- - - Updated - - -

Obligatory, I am town. Voting me out is antithetical to our wincon.

- - - Updated - - -

Here, I'll make ya'll a deal. If I get three votes on an official vote count, I will claim what role I was given.

- - - Updated - - -

And it will be 100% truthful. No lies. As Puck the Everchanging, this I swear.

Im already voting you

Im already voting you
    You are voting someone named cereals. I am not this person.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just got a rampage in halo infinite and ended 22/0/4. living on that dopamine rush.

- - - Updated - - -

he could still be scum.... and lora likes to kill val, so NAI for lora
    i like to kill virothe. i dont give a fuck about val. you suck at this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    [SIZE=5][B][U][COLOR="#FF0000"]Doctor
    You are the doctor. Once per night phase you may choose a target and protect them. You prevent all kills on that target for the night. There is no doctor in this game. You may protect yourself, but you may not protect the same target two nights in a row.

Objective
    You win when no scum remains.
    in case people missed where i said there was no doctor this game. this is why i think that.

- - - Updated - - -

if he's not the traitor he shouldnt have claimed to be the traitor. the traitor is a scum role. there is no scenario in which val survives being town as traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

The silence in the thread is everyone going back and reading the rolecard Lora put.

Just sumthing i noticed before i go to bed the wincons are irregular to me town stating when scum are all gone instead of just saying mafia and then mafia saying when all threats are eliminated instead of just town which to me makes me think theres definitely a 3rd party out there

- - - Updated - - -

Even cop will just other/mafia potentially hiding a 2nd threat

- - - Updated - - -

Id be curious to know if there are even nieghborhoods in the game. Like the setup kinda seems like a lone doctor one but for sum reason i just cant wrap my head around having nieghbors in this

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways food for thought ill check in when i wake up likely

7+ Year Old Account
    Just sumthing i noticed before i go to bed the wincons are irregular to me town stating when scum are all gone instead of just saying mafia and then mafia saying when all threats are eliminated instead of just town which to me makes me think theres definitely a 3rd party out there

- - - Updated - - -

Even cop will just other/mafia potentially hiding a 2nd threat

- - - Updated - - -

Id be curious to know if there are even nieghborhoods in the game. Like the setup kinda seems like a lone doctor one but for sum reason i just cant wrap my head around having nieghbors in this

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways food for thought ill check in when i wake up likely
    Technically, a traitor is a threat to mafia if not recruited

Cop would get an other result on the GF, town and likely traitor prior to recruitment.

Could see a neighborizor in game, but i dont think both town and mafia would have one.

If we take rolecards at face value, like lora pointed out, no doc.
    @Lora you seem to not give a fuck who dies, as long as its not you and whoever the fuck you have a venteda on at the moment. The you suck at the game and consistent d1 cop claim with a N0 guilty result doesnt mean you actually help your team... you thrive on being almost as useless as bwom. the difference, you can see bwom trying to improve and interact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically, a traitor is a threat to mafia if not recruited

Cop would get an other result on the GF, town and likely traitor prior to recruitment.

Could see a neighborizor in game, but i dont think both town and mafia would have one.

If we take rolecards at face value, like lora pointed out, no doc.
    @Lora you seem to not give a fuck who dies, as long as its not you and whoever the fuck you have a venteda on at the moment. The you suck at the game and consistent d1 cop claim with a N0 guilty result doesnt mean you actually help your team... you thrive on being almost as useless as bwom. the difference, you can see bwom trying to improve and interact.
    thats where you're wrong buddy. i dont care if i die either lol. i contribute meaningful substance and people can take it or leave it however they choose to perceive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.