Fun Times @ the BMAH

PAID 1 MIL for Drake of the north wind..... AND got the BMAH container for 563k..........GOT THE GOD DAMN DRAKE OF THE NORTH WIND OUT OF CONTAINER............................................................F@#k MY LIFE!!!! lol not a cry post, Just something that is pretty cool.

Last edited by MooCowCat; 2022-01-07 at 01:49 AM.

Nice looking mount but holy crap that is a lot to spend on a chest that could have any piece of junk in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    That Drake dropped for me on my 3rd week of farming. It has a 1% drop rate in a 5 minute long raid so why anyone would pay a million gold for is beyond me.
    whales are gonna whale...

That Drake dropped for me on my 3rd week of farming. It has a 1% drop rate in a 5 minute long raid so why anyone would pay a million gold for is beyond me.
    its funny because the closest i have come to that mount was some years back me and a buddy added a stranger from lfg and it dropped and the pug got it lol. so i was like ehhh its only a mil.

Quote Originally Posted by MooCowCat View Post
    its funny because the closest i have come to that mount was some years back me and a buddy added a stranger from lfg and it dropped and the pug got it lol. so i was like ehhh its only a mil.
    why the cry post then if it's "only a mil."?

to each their own, but hell thats too much, especialy for such easily farmable mount...
    i would never spend more than half a mil on a single mount, actualy not even that much if the mount is not completely unique (didnt buy the pale direhorn in zandalar), that is just waaay too much, especialy since i already have over 600 mounts (520 usable on main) anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for reminding me why the game went to shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    why the cry post then if it's "only a mil."?
    it is not a cry post lol. it is just like "WHAT ARE THE ODD'S"!!! just something fun to see.

At what point to BMAH containers break even to buy them for a profit when you factor in the tcg boe mounts?

Anyone know I am curious.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah, i don't believe the drop rate of this game is pure RNG.

But i would save the money for the mounts you can't obtain normally, especially with so many recolors of those drakes

I feel your pain. Spent years farming 12b... finally cracked and bought it on the BMAH back in WoD for some large amount... guess what drops the following week while farming for blazing drake?

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    I feel your pain. Spent years farming 12b... finally cracked and bought it on the BMAH back in WoD for some large amount... guess what drops the following week while farming for blazing drake?
    im a truck driver and i have not been able to play much. i still need 12b but i got lucky back in cata while raiding to get the blazing drake. It is funny how things happen in weird ways when we get a mount finally.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh man that’s the worst RNG ever

10+ Year Old Account
    congrats to you on beating the odds, MOST people aren't that lucky and it could take years to drop for them, i got it when the raid was current content for a GDKP run, what does it matter if the guy bought it, saved himself time and hassle of farming it every week ad nauseum, get some fucking perspective before making an absolute tit of yourself in future.

The Drake of the North Wind comes from The Vortex Pinnacle -- a 5-man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This blog-type thread doesn't seem conducive to much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead