Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Warrior Macro fail

This is a tad embarrassing but can any other warriors see what I've done wrong here?

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomodifier] ignore pain
    /cast [modifier:ctrl] revenge
    /cast [modifier:shift] execute
    /cast @Player] [modifier:alt] Ravager

It casts IP/Revenge/Execute depending on the modifier held and shows the correct icon, however for Ravager it shows the icon on alt, but it's casting the thing alongside IP without a modifier O.o

When it first did it I got excited that the legendary ring had finally been fixed to stop casting Bladestorm on Avatar for Prot with Ravager talented, but alas no luck lol.

So yeah can any fellow warriors spot the issue with the macro? Thanks

*EDIT*

Never mind, it's supposed to be "/cast [modifier:alt, @Player] Ravager". I was just remembering the syntax wrong lol.
    Last edited by caervek; 2021-08-21 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Never mind, it's supposed to be "/cast [modifier:alt @Player] Ravager". I was just remembering the syntax wrong lol.
    I'm sure you have it right on your end, but this should read:

Code:
    /cast [modifier:alt, @Player] Ravager
    The comma is important. Well, it will probably still cast Ravager when pressing Alt, but it will show the target reticle instead of casting immediately at your position.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2021-08-21 at 11:55 AM. Reason: meh, can't prevent the auto-mention in the code block :D
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Red face

What if I have a purchased skin, nothing will happen to it, it will not be lost?