Covid: Pre-departure travel tests to be scrapped

The rules on testing are to be eased for people travelling to England, the government has announced, following calls from the travel industry.

From 04:00 GMT on Friday, fully vaccinated travellers coming to England will no longer have to take a test before they travel.
    And from Sunday, rather than taking a PCR test on day two of arrival, they can take a cheaper lateral flow.

The rules for self-isolating on arrival will also change.

The shake-up was confirmed by Boris Johnson earlier, following calls from travel firms who said the measures were not effective now that Omicron was spreading widely.

Under the current rules in force until Friday, all fully-vaccinated travellers over the age of 12 must show proof of a negative test lateral flow or PCR test taken in the two days before coming to the UK. Fully vaccinated people must also pay for a PCR test within two days of arrival and self-isolate while waiting for the result.

People who aren't fully vaccinated must currently take PCR tests on both day two and day eight after arriving, and self-isolate for 10 days.

So how is this related to warlocks?

Finally, finding a priest prior to accepting a summon was quite annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    So how is this related to warlocks?
    If I'm reading the OP correctly, it sounds like enemy players will no longer be able to cleanse warlock DoTs, though it seems like it would affect DK plague and pestilence themed DoTs above all else

Quote Originally Posted by bruxx View Post
    If I'm reading the OP correctly, it sounds like enemy players will no longer be able to cleanse warlock DoTs, though it seems like it would affect DK plague and pestilence themed DoTs above all else
    Ohhh! now I see it. My bad.

The class forums here sure are dead.

Sounds like a good buff for Warlocks, they needed more DoT spreading.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..