Question Getting fel werebear without shadowlands

Has anyone tried getting fel werebear at level 50? Want to get it but I'd rather skip the mess shadowlands is so far

Is the toolkit of guardian at 50 enough to beat timewalking mage tower? Taking into account that I would need to farm Legion gear for extra sockets in gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage Tower is gone now. You missed your window.

I don't see what the difference would be.

You don't get any new abilities and none of the BiS TW/MT slots are from Shadowlands from what I've seen. As you said, getting Legion gear with sockets or CT TBC gear is your best bet at this point to prepare for the next time its available.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I don't see what the difference would be.

You don't get any new abilities and none of the BiS TW/MT slots are from Shadowlands from what I've seen. As you said, getting Legion gear with sockets or CT TBC gear is your best bet at this point to prepare for the next time its available.
    Thanks, that is exactly what I wanted to know, I haven´t played since the end of BfA. Didn´t knew if I would be missing something necccessary to beat the tower by not having shadowlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    Has anyone tried getting fel werebear at level 50? Want to get it but I'd rather skip the mess shadowlands is so far

Is the toolkit of guardian at 50 enough to beat timewalking mage tower? Taking into account that I would need to farm Legion gear for extra sockets in gear.
    Mage tower comes back during Legion Timewalking events. You won’t be able to get the original 4 colors, but Blizz made it so you can get the black skin with Fel tinted tattoos on it if you beat the tower.
    And someone (can’t remember their name) showed you can beat the Mage tower on a trial character.