Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    More DPS slots in groups? My take on the result: the group leaders would just spend more time waiting for those extra slots to be filled with "FotM spec & higher IO than mine." The unfortunate not-so-meta classes/specs would still be left forming their own groups.
    Would also mean that the developers were to face a new puzzle of balancing out stuff. Which they obviously won't do at this stage of the game in general.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Look at you go - still arguing about the difficulty being comparable to LFR - who are you even arguing with at this point? YOU are the only one comparing it to LFR.....
    You keep talking to me about it. If you want to change the subject, change it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Self Inflicted Wounds View Post

This isn't really proof, sorry.
    Do you think anyone competent at video games, with six months of practice, would have trouble clearing LFR?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Do you think anyone competent at video games, with six months of practice, would have trouble clearing LFR?
    No, and neither did the people in question, because A) They didnt struggle, and B) You are the only one claiming it is LFR difficulty, while also claiming it is not..... But someone with just 6 months practice might struggle against the best in the world with years and years of practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Terrible idea, dont fix whats not broken

I've had the same thought, i think its a great idea to improve queue times for all. I really don't get the hate on the idea, do people really want to keep dps queues insanely long? There's no harm in making dungeons 6man at the very least. It feels like some of you guys have a rather stiff mentality of "keep it as is because its been like this" which is the kind of mentality that will make a game stay in the prehistoric age.

Making tanking and healing more appealing would help too, but not as much as 6man dungeons. People like doing damage more than tanking or healing.
    Last edited by Dreyen; 2022-01-31 at 04:10 AM.

No, and neither did the people in question, because A) They didnt struggle, and B) You are the only one claiming it is LFR difficulty, while also claiming it is not..... But someone with just 6 months practice might struggle against the best in the world with years and years of practice.
    A) Taking a day and a half to complete LFR would absolutely be considered by any reasonable person to be "struggling" given how easy LFR is. Why are you working so hard to be obtuse? It doesn't make you look clever. If someone took a day and a half to complete LFR, you'd laugh at them, so why spend all this time bullshitting?

B) I don't know where you got this weird notion that I claimed Savage raiding is like LFR. I never said that. I criticized people for saying that.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    A) Taking a day and a half to complete LFR would absolutely be considered by any reasonable person to be "struggling" given how easy LFR is. Why are you working so hard to be obtuse? It doesn't make you look clever. If someone took a day and a half to complete LFR, you'd laugh at them, so why spend all this time bullshitting?

B) I don't know where you got this weird notion that I claimed Savage raiding is like LFR. I never said that. I criticized people for saying that.
    Then please explain wtf you are talking about in your first point.......you are so far down the rabbit hole you do t even realize you are contradicting yourself with every single post at this point.

This is you ....1) they did struggle because it took them a day and a half to do LFR difficulty content.....2) it's not LFR difficulty content.

Then please explain wtf you are talking about in your first point.......you are so far down the rabbit hole you do t even realize you are contradicting yourself with every single post at this point.

This is you ....1) they did struggle because it took them a day and a half to do LFR difficulty content.....2) it's not LFR difficulty content.
    That's never been my argument, no matter how many times you keep repeating it. Beating this straw men after I've corrected it twenty times in a row makes you look deranged.

1. LFR is extremely easy.
    2. During the WF race, savage took them a day and a half.
    3. Therefore, savage is not as easy as LFR.

That's how simple my argument is.
    -ynnady

"balance around 5 dps" So basically you just want to make the game even more trivial? No thanks. Only thing that could make a difference is if they made dps harder and lowered tank/healer dmg. If dps had to do stuff that matters then people would pick other roles more often and dps queue would be reduced as a consequence. DPS is way too easy as it is(well so is tanking and healing, but at least they have to do their job to some extent)
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2022-02-11 at 02:33 PM.

I think it would suck for the healer.

just make the dungeon solo with good a.i. mercenary = problem solved

not enough people left to do it anyway :P