Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeow, it appears Sylvanas and Tyrande mutilated each other's hands in some sort of anger duel.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah they literally told us when we were getting a second leggo, it would be given to us.
    I must have missed those details as well. Will the 2nd only be allowed in the waist slot?
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

I love Tyrande's hands. They've really brought out the realism this time around! ;V

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    belt ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilnez View Post
    belt
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it would be given to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I must have missed those details as well. Will the 2nd only be allowed in the waist slot?
    According to the Gearing in Eternity's End article that was posted back in November:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    You’ll meet the Enlightened Brokers in Zereth Mortis and become allies with them to be able to obtain a new Legendary belt empowered with your covenant’s Runecarving Effect. The unique characteristic of this new Legendary belt is that your Runecarving Effect will switch freely alongside your character whenever swapping covenants. There’s no need to craft a new Legendary Belt for each covenant. The Legendary belt will match the look of your class’s Progenitor armor set and can be equipped alongside another Shadowlands Legendary in a different armor slot, giving you two powerful legendary effects to boost your power.
    So it would appear that the new Legendary is indeed a belt. HOWEVER......

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If you’d like to craft the new covenant-swapping Runecarving Effect on a different armor slot, a new Runecarving Memory will let you do so.

Note: In order to equip two legendary items, one must be either the Legendary belt or another armor slot imbued with the new Runecarving Memory.
    means that we are not limited to a belt+1

as throwme says, you get to choose either buy the legendary power and put it on whatever slot you want through normal legendary crafting, or you can just buy a pre-crafted belt with the power on it.

Another new sylvanas model. Sigh.

Wait so its get 2400 in PVP, full clear the raid on Mythic, or do 1 M+ at 20 any dungeon. Seems a bit off in the difficulty. As the people who get this will likely not need to use this item as bad as the rest. I would do clear heroic, 1600 pvp, and do a 10-15 any difficulty.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Sylvanas has had...

1 vanilla model
    1 WoTLK>BFA model
    1 legion model
    3 Shadowlands models

hmmm
    She actually had a rather strange in-between model back in TBC, just a few moths before Wotlk launched. https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Syl...comparison.jpg (the blood elf wearing hunter t3)

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann