Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ...
8
16
17
18
19
20
... LastLast
  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    10.2.5 Anduin and Wrathion look for a third

    Features: Taelia has returned
    Where does one sign up?

    Asking for a friend...

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If someone is legitimately feeding you this info, they're feeding you BS. New races and classes are very major features in new expansions. A Blizzard dev would be able to tell you what the new race and class are at this point beyond "a Dragon humanoid" and a "dragon class". A group of forum posters wouldn't know what to call a new dragon race and/or class in WoW, but a Blizzard dev 2.5 months from expansion reveal would.
    Not arguing this leak is real, but nowhere did they claim the devs did not know the name. They said they didn't pry into the exact name.

    "a dragon race and a dragon class" is something that can be dismissed as just a lucky guess or good inference.
    "the new race is Blackwyrm, and the new class is Drake Lord" is an immediate red flag that someone who signed an NDA broke that NDA and you need to start an investigation, because the chances of some random peson guessing both exact names is near zero.

    What OP implied was that they were told about the general idea of the class and race, and then didn't want to go "HEY WHAT IS THE EXACT NAME OF IT!?!?"

  3. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    how is stating the fact void elves are from bfa not legion "defending blizzard" holy shit.
    It literally isn't a fact and defending blizzard is claiming renown catchup was in from the jump.

  4. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    Bards could easily have 2 dps specs and a heal spec . A dd damage spec, a dot damage spec, and a hot healing spec. One of the dps specs could also have illusion pets or something along those lines. Make them a bow user and wear mail, and we have a great new ranged class on our hands!
    Dragon Bard new class confirmed.

  5. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Let's see! I've bookmarked this, so let's see when 10 gets announced
    Honest question, if not Dragon Isles what else is 10.0?

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Let's see! I've bookmarked this, so let's see when 10 gets announced
    I'm going to personally just quote everyone who smugly declares that they're 100% correct without considering alternatives. Both you and @Varx are up. One of you will be wrong, and one of you will be consequently pointed out.

  7. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Honest question, if not Dragon Isles what else is 10.0?
    Revamp with Dragon Isles patch zone (or not, who knows maybe Dragon Isles is the new torghast or something). Hollow Azeroth/underground expansion. Something out of left field like WoD. K'aresh or something for a void expansion.

  8. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Revamp with Dragon Isles patch zone (or not, who knows maybe Dragon Isles is the new torghast or something). Hollow Azeroth/underground expansion. Something out of left field like WoD. K'aresh or something for a void expansion.
    Technically-speaking, that would still be moving the goalposts for Xofa if they were to argue this if it became the case, since they were certain to specify we will never get Dragon Isles, which I interpret to mean in any capacity, right?

  9. #349
    Void Lord Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In some Sanctuaryesque place or a Haven
    Posts
    43,910
    Dragon Isles might be relevant but not necessarily the new landscape we explore. We'll see though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

    Warrior-Magi

  10. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Honest question, if not Dragon Isles what else is 10.0?
    What if Dragon Isle is done within a Patch like Nazjatar and Nyálotha. But after that we move on to somewhere else?

  11. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    Again I understand the skepticism. I'm lucky enough that they shared what they have so far. When I converse with my sources, I don't pry and it's more of a "yes or no" guessing game to figure out what they elude to, so as to confirm that I'm correct in my guess. I don't go as far as to ask for specifics with names of things.

    It's kinda fun, one time the information I was given was through song names of a Spotify playlist, which I had to decipher.

    I'm more eager than perhaps anyone to see what I've been told for myself, whether it's right or wrong. We're not too far from an official reveal (again I was told Spring). We will see what happens!
    I really don't believe that you have any sources in Blizzard. Because you are literally aiding in them breaching NDAs in contracts while also spreading information that was told to you in confidence. A lot of people claim to have connections in Blizzard with leak threads. They've all been shown to have been lying.

  12. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I really don't believe that you have any sources in Blizzard. Because you are literally aiding in them breaching NDAs in contracts while also spreading information that was told to you in confidence. A lot of people claim to have connections in Blizzard with leak threads. They've all been shown to have been lying.
    Yeah, you are right. But it can't hurt to pretend!

  13. #353
    The Unstoppable Force Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dragon Isles
    Posts
    23,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Not arguing this leak is real, but nowhere did they claim the devs did not know the name. They said they didn't pry into the exact name.

    "a dragon race and a dragon class" is something that can be dismissed as just a lucky guess or good inference.
    "the new race is Blackwyrm, and the new class is Drake Lord" is an immediate red flag that someone who signed an NDA broke that NDA and you need to start an investigation, because the chances of some random peson guessing both exact names is near zero.

    What OP implied was that they were told about the general idea of the class and race, and then didn't want to go "HEY WHAT IS THE EXACT NAME OF IT!?!?"
    That argument works if the only thing in his leak is the race and class, however, he has specifics about several other things including the expansion AFTER 10.0. His "source" has already broken the NDA several times over, so giving up the names shouldn't be a problem. So once again, we are to believe that this source is willing to break NDA on pretty much everything EXCEPT the name of the new race and class? That simply doesn't make sense.

  14. #354
    Herald of the Titans Izalla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    2,972
    Quote Originally Posted by oriondc View Post
    Of course it is. They've been repeating expansions for a while now. Legion was BC2, Shadowlands is Wrath2, now we get Cata2. There's no originality left in Blizz.
    You're assuming this leak is real though, which I really doubt it is.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

  15. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    That argument works if the only thing in his leak is the race and class, however, he has specifics about several other things including the expansion AFTER 10.0. His "source" has already broken the NDA several times over, so giving up the names shouldn't be a problem. So once again, we are to believe that this source is willing to break NDA on pretty much everything EXCEPT the name of the new race and class? That simply doesn't make sense.
    That is not what I said, please learn to actually read.

  16. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    This movie is racist and sexist so I hope this leak is fake.
    It's 2022, everything is racist and sexist.

  17. #357
    The Unstoppable Force Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dragon Isles
    Posts
    23,958
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    Again I understand the skepticism. I'm lucky enough that they shared what they have so far. When I converse with my sources, I don't pry and it's more of a "yes or no" guessing game to figure out what they elude to, so as to confirm that I'm correct in my guess. I don't go as far as to ask for specifics with names of things.
    Yes, and if we go back through what they supposedly shared, it's interesting that they shared all of this;

    • WoW team always has a good laugh that people always are saying Tinkers are the next new class.
    • the class will have two DPS specs and a healer spec, but no tank spec
    • Expansion Announcement Spring, and that the target release date is October 2022.
    • cross-faction play is coming in 10.0
    • New heritage armor is in the works (humans - stormwindy, night elves - OG cinematic look, draenei - BC concept art look)
    • player housing is being worked on, but it won't be until 11.0 or later.
    • 11.0 involves void lords, so whatever happens in 10.0 will lead to that I guess. I was told old god seeds that were planted in BfA will come to fruition.

    But didn't share with you the name of the new race and class...

    Also you don't pry, but you DID inquire about Dark Rangers. Why would you inquire about Dark Rangers, but not the name of the next WoW class and race?


    I'm more eager than perhaps anyone to see what I've been told for myself, whether it's right or wrong. We're not too far from an official reveal (again I was told Spring). We will see what happens!
    Indeed we will.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Honest question, if not Dragon Isles what else is 10.0?
    Undermine.

  18. #358
    The Insane Ielenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    18,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Of course it's fake. They're all fake. We won't see real leaks until a couple weeks before the official Blizz announcement, and those "leaks" are usually just marketing tools, i.e. Blizzard conveniently letting some info out to generate buzz. Only once can I recall someone at the company genuinely leaking info before they were authorized, and that person got shitcanned faster than you can say "Shadowlands sucks"
    You're giving Blizzard and the """"""""""leakers"""""""""" way too much credit.

    99.9% of the """"""""""leaks"""""""""" that get posted here are either people trying to stir up shit or wish-lists poorly disguised as """"""""""leaks"""""""""".

    I don't think I've ever seen an actual "real leak", and those that get lauded as "true leaks" just end up being those who just managed to guess SOME things right in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons and as a last, drastic measure.
    Oof...

  19. #359
    High Overlord PsychoSe7eN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    thats your opinion...
    now, we have literaly the whole zone of necromancers, how many of them use blood or frost magic? afaik, none blood, i think none use frost... maybe few of the liches, not sure if id count them as necromancers so no, necros are not just ranged dks in cloth... they just use ONE of the 3 schools of magic DKs use, paladins use one of the two priests use...
    so yeah, if necro is ranged DK in cloth priest is ranged paladin in cloth...



    do you know lore a bit? do you know how first paladins came to "existence"? two of the first (human) paladins were literaly priests who took armor and melee weapons....
    btw, im pretty sure lorewise not all priests have access to void



    as i already said and you conveniently ignored, necro could heal... transfering health from enemies to allies fits pretty well with necro...
    and what exactly it is that priest do that paladin cant? use different magic school? necro could do that... wears cloth? necro could do that... use spells rather than melee abilities? again, necro could do that... so you are wrong about it being bad comparison, you just seem to lack imagination...

    and wtf have necromancers to do with warlocks? thats like saying warlock should be skin for mage, that would be at least a bit lorewise correct...


    ofc you can, we have literaly whole zone full of necromancers (and similar beings) that have literaly nothing in common with DK except being undead...
    so its not impossible you just have to let go of your stubborness, open your mind and use your imagination...

    tbh, all you wrote shows one thing - you think necromancer is impossible bcs you cant (dont want to) imagine it different from DK, which is not really problem with necromancer, but with you...
    hell ive seen two very good concepts for necromancer class that was nothing like DK on this site alone...
    I wouldn't worry about these guys.. They are too simple minded to understand that Necromancers and DKs are both in lore and in the game itself are different classes with some similar abilities.

    Some people just can't fathom the tiniest of brain power to comprehend facts from pure stubborness.

    Oh and the whole argument that SL would have been the only expansion for Necromancer class to be introduced just isn't true. Actually, what SL does is open the opportunity to bring in necromancers to join us in Azeroth from Shadowlands after the expansion.
    Last edited by PsychoSe7eN; 2022-01-15 at 03:11 AM.

  20. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That is not what I said, please learn to actually read.
    The point he's making is that if they were willing to egregiously breach their contract's NDA agreements then it makes absolutely no sense to give some precise information while being vague with other information. Why be vague when you have already put your career in jeopardy? It makes absolutely no sense and it's a good indicator that the "leaker" is lying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •