Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    This leak.... is actually plausible....

Commenting here to say that im betting if there is any leak that is true, its this one.

If true, then this game is truly lost.
    All of this time we thought Blizzard was hard at work on our games. As it turns out, they were just hard at work.

Where in the world is Ion Hazzikostas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    At home with his spread sheets trying to find the coefficient for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    If true, then this game is truly lost.
    we all know everyone will line up to play a black dragon if this comes out, then quit within 2 weeks.
    Pokemon FC: 1091 - 8286 - 2221 Aman Add me

it is amazing. I cannot comprehend these leak posters. WHat do you gain? What is in this for you? You keep writing a whole page essay full of shit and it keeps going on and on. More and more leakers appear. It is like they are competing. Is that fun? If so why not use a real account? Just make it, my expectations instead of a leak and you could discuss with people. But no it has to be a leak and people ridicule you. What is the point? What purpose does this serve?

Truly I cannot grasp what these people are thinking. I feel pity for them. See it as something pathetic, something vain. Why? Why would you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    it is amazing. I cannot comprehend these leak posters. WHat do you gain? What is in this for you? You keep writing a whole page essay full of shit and it keeps going on and on. More and more leakers appear. It is like they are competing. Is that fun? If so why not use a real account? Just make it, my expectations instead of a leak and you could discuss with people. But no it has to be a leak and people ridicule you. What is the point? What purpose does this serve?

Truly I cannot grasp what these people are thinking. I feel pity for them. See it as something pathetic, something vain. Why? Why would you do it?
    They think it's fun, I think it's fun, a lot of other people think it's fun. That's enough reason I'd say.

Its really NOT that serious dude. Its obvious that people create fake leaks just for fun and hype. You should go outside and touch some grass

Nah. Why the hell would turn into a human to fight if i am a freaking dragon?

Fly above breath fire. Or stay on the ground an do litterally anything better than a guy with a shield or staff.

Litteral Dragons as a playable race does not make any sense whatsoever

How many more stories about expansions seem to exist? What possible scenarios would that be possible?

Attention seeking, see how many pages of responses they can get.

I kind of like them and rate them in my head for effort.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Nah. Why the hell would turn into a human to fight if i am a freaking dragon?

Fly above breath fire. Or stay on the ground an do litterally anything better than a guy with a shield or staff.

Litteral Dragons as a playable race does not make any sense whatsoever
    That's why a dragon class (with extra customization like dh's) would make far more sense than a dragon race.