Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This actually sounds like a cool idea. A lot of concepts in there which we have seen already in a 'different form', i.e., Draenor's zone abilities, The Vale undergoing transformations, etc.

I imagine we get official news the week after mythic Jailor has been unlocked and the 9.2. story has all played out on the servers - so end of February?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Worgen are still relatively close to humans in height and such. Playable dragons means they turn into a pretty huge fucking creature.
    Tauren are "pretty fucking huge" just FYI.

Also, no big bad proves this is BS because Blizzard ALWAYS has a big bad.
    Was Garrosh announced to be the big bad at the start of MoP? Legit can't remember when it was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Tauren are "pretty fucking huge" just FYI.

Was Garrosh announced to be the big bad at the start of MoP? Legit can't remember when it was said.
    Tauren are as large as worgen. Transforming into a DRAGON is not something I can ever see Blizzard doing. Dragons are mounts for a reason.

And I'm almost 100% Garrosh was announced as the big bad of MoP.

5+ Year Old Account
    No mention of a threat or enemy so 100% fake

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Tauren are as large as worgen. Transforming into a DRAGON is not something I can ever see Blizzard doing. Dragons are mounts for a reason.
    Tauren are taller than worgen at 7 foot, with troll and draenei at 8. Not that it really matters anyway, as we also have dragons literally the size of gnomes (is, Chromie) and the "leak" talks about players picking a "mortal" form for combat, with the Dragon form for traveling, since dragons are mounts for a reason.

And I'm almost 100% Garrosh was announced as the big bad of MoP.
    I know he was, but do you know when?

New race for warlocks?
    Nope, this is fake

3+ Year Old Account
    Sounds cool. Not good enough for a resub from me though:

- still no Necromancer class
    - still no player housing
    - no restoration of removed items/content
    - no blp for insanely rare drops

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSe7eN View Post
    Unholy Death Knight says hello

Not the worst fan-fiction I’ve read…

10+ Year Old Account
    This would bring me back.

The zone shaping sounds nice in theory but needs more information in for the long-term health of the game.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is the most legit thing we´ve heard. Ticks all the boxes for being 10.0 too.

The dragons as a race is such a cash cow. I think doing it as such a limited concept would be nothing more than a way to trick players into spending 30 for another mount they hardly use.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Most likely, the IP has been identified as a repeated ban evader who has repeatedly been banned for making burner accounts and trolling/flaming/being an incendiary poster and is not what this OP proclaims themselves to be.
    well, we know its not Teriz

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    As usual I don't believe a word, but I admire the OP's imagination as it sounds pretty cool and not immediately provably bogus.

Part of the fun of playing WoW is going back to these "leaks" later on and seeing which ones came remotely close.
    well,some of them are bound to be accurate,as every expansion has been fairly accurately leaked before

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Druids are the most popular class in WoW by a significant margin. You add a Wrathion-like race to the equation with new (dragon-based) Druid forms, and it's checkmate.
    Is that true? u sure?

classes are always themed around the expansion,necromancer simply makes no sense anymore,sl was the only decent chance for it

player hosing wile i agree would be amazing and that alone would carry an expansion and keep milions of players atention,the sad fact is....its to much work to make it good,garisons alone cost us a raid tier and garisons werent even 1% of what actual player housing would need

same with restored content,its extra work

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Sounds pretty underwhelming.
    Which is exactly what many are expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Is that true? u sure?
    a quick google search shows contradicting results,some statistic sites show hunters,others paladin,others druid

but i wouldnt be surprised if it is druid,its the only 4 spec class,and the most unique and varied

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    You mean lie a game developer gave up all this information onm Discord? That alone means it is fake because no game developer is going to do that and risk their job.
    devs are still human,people in much higher positions do dumb shit all the time that gets them fired,also this could be done very anonymously,that or blizzard is behind the leaks,every expansion has been leaked to some degree

10+ Year Old Account

can we stop with that necromancer nosense? we already got classes themed on necromancy
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    "The Dragon Isles" being the legitimate expansion name is just silly, if true.
    Its not common but it happened before with mop,the name simply being in reference to the zone

but yeah,wile im pretty sure the dragon isles will be featured in a future expansion,i dont see it being the main naming focus of it