Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Azeroth turning into a character that players interact with would be silly, I like the concept of the black dragons tho.

Still no new class. We really need a new physical ranged class.
    Something coming from Sylvannas was perfect on this expansion but Blizz didn't want to...

Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    can we stop with that necromancer nosense? we already got classes themed on necromancy
    So what? We have two classes themed around light (priest and paladin), two classes themed around nature (druid and shaman) and two classes themed around demons (warlock and DH).
    Hell, in latest case Blizzard even redid demonology warlocks to take daemonic transformation away from them.
    So its not really a good argument.

Side note: I don't care about playable necromancer class and don't think that it is likely to happen.

imo the most nice thing, that the real 10.0 release imo will have in common with all the leaks is: its more of the same and nothing new.

i would not trust any leak for a second, if the leak do NOT sound like „more of the same“. because imo thats what Blizz will do. even in 13.0 in 2029.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Dragons will never be playable because dragons can no longer procreate
    Until they do.

Playable dragons means they turn into a pretty huge fucking creature.
    Until they don't.

Such lore boundaries are absolutely meaningless.
    They'll change anything and everything in order to create an outcome which suits their expansion idea.

Procreation is an issue? Welp, guess Wrathion finds something to fix that.
    Oh, size is an issue? Welp, lets scale the model down or use another dragokin model instead.

Formerly known as Arafal

And no new class ? yeah no.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Its not common but it happened before with mop,the name simply being in reference to the zone
    I mean, we're playing an expansion called Shadowlands... because it takes place in the Shadowlands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Oh, size is an issue? Welp, lets scale the model down or use another dragokin model instead.
    It's simple, really. "Real" dragons are huge, because they are hundreds of years old; player models are scaled down, because they are very young dragons - something between a whelp and a mature dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    I mean, we're playing an expansion called Shadowlands... because it takes place in the Shadowlands.

- - - Updated - - -

It's simple, really. "Real" dragons are huge, because they are hundreds of years old; player models are scaled down, because they are very young dragons - something between a whelp and a mature dragon!
    IMO naming expansion described in the "leak" as Dragon Isles is kinda stupid, becuase it all seems to be centered around much larger things than isles themselves. E.g. Legion was named Legion, not Broken Isles.

Also, playable dragon size is not a problem at all. Apparently we will fight in humanoid form, which is, well, human-sized, while dragon form is probably reserved for flying around and we already have plenty drake-sized mounts.

Seeing how cinematics preprod can leak almost 2 years before the release of the actual game, I highly doubt this "leak" is legit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMFR...nnel=MrBoyLeak

Also, seeing how much amount of "lore" there is vs features this is obviously fake.

Quote Originally Posted by LorDC View Post
    IMO naming expansion described in the "leak" as Dragon Isles is kinda stupid, becuase it all seems to be centered around much larger things than isles themselves. E.g. Legion was named Legion, not Broken Isles.
    And Mists of Pandaria was named after some fog that went away before the expansion actually started.

Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post
    Also, seeing how much amount of "lore" there is vs features this is obviously fake.
    Quite on the contrary, especially at this point of development. Things like lore are already set in stone, things like features are not - so Blizz can be hesitant to leak things that may not be included in the final product. Not saying the leak is legit (though it's always fun to hypothesize), but it's quite logical they wouldn't talk much about features just yet.

Honest question: Have any detailed expansion leaks posted here ever been true? I remember someone did leak the name Battle For Azeroth but I can't remember any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    right,but shadowlands itself is far more integral,its not just a place,its an actual phenomenon,pandaria was more incidental to the entire plot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Honest question: Have any detailed expansion leaks posted here ever been true? I remember someone did leak the name Battle For Azeroth but I can't remember any more.
    pretty sure all expansions have been leaked to some degree,with wrath being a literal full leak

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    pretty sure all expansions have been leaked to some degree,with wrath being a literal full leak
    This. Although AFAIR the leaks that got it right were often leaked very close to the official announcement.
    Problem is, for one leak that is more or less legit there are always dozens of leaks that are completely made up - but that's why it's so fun trying to guess which is the "correct" one

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melorandor View Post
    I wish, but doubt it.
    I reckon it will be. there was something planned for Feb but got cancelled. I think there will be an announcement of some sort

I thought this forum hated Knaak and his dragon lore, but now everyone wants an entire expansion about dragonflights. Hypocrisy much?

It certainly sounds fun and possible to happen, it encompasses most of the things that the base wants through the years, classic talent systems with a cool twist, back to azeroth, dragons, no cosmic entities, more interesting day to day objectives, we will see how everything shapes up to be but this leak looks true.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    I thought this forum hated Knaak and his dragon lore, but now everyone wants an entire expansion about dragonflights. Hypocrisy much?
    I don't know if that's news to you, but forums are full of different people with different opinions; there is no one forum voice, and you're not the lone rider that defies the whole world with his edgy comments.

Got banned right away but I really like this "Leak" 10/10 I would play.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Just because I hate Billy's chocolate cake doesn't mean I hate chocolate cake, full-stop.