Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    An egocentric viewpoint, that's what.
    Followed by me asking the ,why do you think that?' got lost somewhere in your try to insult me, next time man.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuin View Post
    If - big if - this were true, why the hell would they be Hunters and not Monks. "Hello, yes, I'm a black dragon this here is my pet crab." lol. Always found it weird Worgen couldn't be Monks either. Guess you get disqualified if you have claws.
    I do see why both worgen and "black dragon" races couldn't be monks. Its mostly due to their nature. Worgen's nature itself is quite unfriendly for monk training, power of wich comes in emotions and soul, both of which for worgen is corrupted. To remind you, Worgens mostly suppress their ravaging, emotionally unstable nature by self control, which at glance may be a great way to make monks, but in fact it is not - they are still corrupted, and considering that Pandaria is VERY sensitive to your inner emotional and soul state, this makes worgens just be too dangerous to be trained as monks. The same can be with Black Dragons, as Deathwing still left his mark on all of the Black Dragons.

What I truly question is Shadow Priest Black Dragon. This is literally what made Deathwing be a Deathwing - Shadow Magic and the Void(Old God), which should be biggest No-No for Wrathion to "train his new Black Dragonflight", considering he wants to bring old glory of Black Dragons before Cata events happened. Even affliction Warlocks is more acceptible, as they are not using source of their magic from the Void, by a mixing shadow magic with Fel, so it would be more "Demonic" rather than VOid. Though it is too quite questionable.
    Last edited by LordSaryn; 2022-01-14 at 10:37 AM.

I don't see Sylvanas anywhere, I approve this leak!

Good effort, future leakers should take notes.
    Last edited by George; 2022-01-14 at 10:35 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuin View Post
    If - big if - this were true, why the hell would they be Hunters and not Monks. "Hello, yes, I'm a black dragon this here is my pet crab." lol. Always found it weird Worgen couldn't be Monks either. Guess you get disqualified if you have claws.
    Worgen can't be monks because their starting is stuck in the cata-era.

Aka, the time before Pandaren taught everyone.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Aside from the fact that dragons are a race, not a class anyway, it's much easier to make them a race than a class, and you know how current Blizzard needs to cut corners.
    a race that basically looks like every other race is the dumbest shit ive heard lol

Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    That we are going to see The Dragon Isles at this Point is not even a Leak anymore is pretty much 100% safe
    it's not, there's literally no logical reason to believe this

As much as I want this to be true - specifically the dragon race part - I mean come on right?

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    I actually would love to be a dragon

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Draenei and Blood Elf starting zones are stuck in TBC, and yet we still have Pandaren teaching them in those places.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Metzen shouted it out at the same Blizzcon the expac was announced at. Possibly because they got a lot of complaints about Garrosh during Cata and knew people wanted to kill him.

Edit: google tells me it was during a press event in March following the Blizzcon announcement but I could swear I remember him mentioning Garrosh during Blizzcon because I remember being happy he wouldn't be my Warchief anymore.
    Yeah, I got my years mixed up, for some reason I remember it being in the March after 5.2, and not the March immediately following Blizzcon. I do still remember the constant whining and bitching that they didn't announce who the big bad was at Blizzcon, which is probably what I'm remembering the most, and just kind of blended it together into the following year.

And, you know, Mists was a decade ago. Either way, point still stands that Blizzard didn't announce Garrosh as the main antagonist at Blizzcon, and from the way Mists ultimately played out, they probably wanted to keep that under wraps until 5.3, but you know how this community can be if they aren't told everything immediately (and how they act when they are, for that matter).

If this turns out to be true, I'm gonna call it right now...
    You gonna pay for this Dragon Race, thats for sure! $$$

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSe7eN View Post
    Captain obvious says hello back. Unholy DK is Not a necromancer class. Anyone with half a brain would know that.
    A class that can summon undead/unholy minions, with attacks that curse and blight? Yeah no that sounds A LOT like a necromancer.

Why would they add an undead warlock when they got what a necromancer is in the Unholy DK...

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmio View Post
    If this turns out to be true, I'm gonna call it right now...
    You gonna pay for this Dragon Race, thats for sure! $$$
    Seeing as you'd have to buy the expansion in order to make one, yeah of course.

How did you guys go from 2 to 15 pages in one day ?

And to talk about nothing, on top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Followed by me asking the ,why do you think that?' got lost somewhere in your try to insult me, next time man.
    Not you. The one you were responding to.

Okay, I'm definitely intrigued by the concept of a dragon as a race.

So if I understand it correctly, looks like they'd be "reverse" worgens with Hero class like customizations. Meaning, their true form is only active 1/10 times while their cosmetic humanoid form is active 9/10 times. The fact that they can be all orginal classes opens up some wild combos like undead paladins or Mag'har warlocks, since they're not really those races, so it makes sense. However, I dont see why they cant be monks. DH's and DK's I can see why, but not monks.

Also, would dragons be restricted on what races would they choose depending on their faction, or would we be seeing horde dragons who chose to be a human.

Also, Would dragon players be able to change their humanoid race on a whim in the barber, or would it be more intricate?

Honestly, I figured something like this would be more of a Dragonsworn class but I admit this is rather creative and interesting as well. Throw in the Tinker class and I'm sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

No, Worgen can't be monks because they can't keep calm and balanced in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    No, Worgen can't be monks because they can't keep calm and balanced in combat.
    No, its because the starting experience for worgens is time locked to before mop. Otherwise orcs wouldn't be able to be monks
    Last edited by Varx; 2022-01-14 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Okay, I'm definitely intrigued by the concept of a dragon as a race.

So if I understand it correctly, looks like they'd be "reverse" worgens with Hero class like customizations. Meaning, their true form is only active 1/10 times while their cosmetic humanoid form is active 9/10 times. The fact that they can be all orginal classes opens up some wild combos like undead paladins or Mag'har warlocks, since they're not really those races, so it makes sense. However, I dont see why they cant be monks. DH's and DK's I can see why, but not monks.

Also, would dragons be restricted on what races would they choose depending on their faction, or would we be seeing horde dragons who chose to be a human.

Also, Would dragon players be able to change their humanoid race on a whim in the barber, or would it be more intricate?

Honestly, I figured something like this would be more of a Dragonsworn class but I admit this is rather creative and interesting as well. Throw in the Tinker class and I'm sold.
    I don't think it makes sense for dragons to turn into undead, LF draenei or mechagnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by LorDC View Post
    I don't think it makes sense for dragons to turn into undead, LF draenei or mechagnomes.
    Yeah, its weird. But maybe they can make it fly as "MAgIc" to just look liek them. They wouldnt really be those races.