Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, first they made the player power borrowed, and now they want to make player customization borrowed?

I cant care less about how my dragonform would look like, it will be pointless in 11.0 anyway. Just put all resources into basic character model customization, and thats it.

"He got banned"
    means nothing. Doesn't mean it's real

If it was real and MmoC was acting on behalf of a request by blizzard to get rid of a real leak, it'd be removed. Banning the user doesn't remove the leak and it's throw away account.

Also the flaw is already in the first couple lines

"Black dragon race"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arillius View Post
    1. Azeroth is probably not a titan. While that definitely was the original lore, it has been changed since to make Azeroth way more important. More over, the current WoW team will definitely keep trying to make Eternals a thing, because ultimately they forgot that the Eternals are basically just doing what Titans did and they didn't need to change anything or make a new race called the Eternals. They chose to anyway. But yeah, Azeroth not being a Titan is very much the reality now, sorry.

2. There is absolutely a way they'd do just black dragons. They're lazy. Lazy as shit. And they don't care. There are a TON of things that they should have done ages ago but never did and they don't even have an excuse anymore with Allied Races. One of the most recent mistakes? Giblins not being an allied race. They have the models and could have easily implemented it and just chose not to because it doesn't matter, they're lazy.

3.Troggs are not like the Earthen. Troggs are flesh creatures for the most part, which means they're like the dwarves. There could very well be an old base version of the Troggs that are like the Earthen. Moreover, I'm pretty sure the Troggs are a failed experiment because of the Old God interference. The 'they dug too deep' kind of thing. So there being some of them still around that didn't dig too deep makes sense. It'd basically be like the mechagnomes and earthen but for troggs... Only Blizz isn't that smart. So right here this could very well be just another retcon. They do that all the time. Just look at Sylvanas.

So you literally have no points, haven't been keeping up with lore, and have way too much faith in Blizzard.
    Until Blizzard states otherwise Azeroth is still a Titan.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Must be combat utility. Tauren for example have brawn that gives added crit dmg as passive throughput and warstomp as an aoe stun as active combat utility.

Orcs have their blood fury active dmg boost, and Hardy passive to reduce stun duration.

Thats what I mean by utility.
    None of which changes their model, removes all their abilities and gives them a whole new bunch of abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    None of which changes their model, removes all their abilities and gives them a whole new bunch of abilities.
    Well I was thinking only like 3 abilities but I posted earlier what I think would be better instead.

So they could have two different channeled abilities that share CDs. Both would turn into ur dragon form and increase ur max HP by a small amount, like a mini bm trinket for the duration.

First one would be your obvious flame breath that deals damage and heals you for damage done, up to the same amount is the BM heal.

Second would be a wing beat that knocks back enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    The OP literally admitted theyre trolling in that thread
    Doesn't stop it from being more realisitc, or less far fetched. Which si the point I made.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    The thing that would have made the leak you linked possible is the similarities to FF14's Heavensward (floating islands of dragons, sky whales, etc.). We all know how Blizzard likes to borrow from other popular games. Sadly, the OP there said he was trolling.

However, I think anything Dragon Isles will be a bit of a copy of Heavensward anyways. Which isn't really a bad idea, considering how popular that expansion was.
    WEll, yeh, he was trolling, but I still think his troll (if he isn't covering his ass),is more realistic than any leak so far.

Being omre erlaistic doesn't mean it's true, in many ways it is also the most predictable making it the least likely.

You want a little far fetched, but not too much, this one hits closer in that regard, but that one I likned is defintiely more logical/ realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    This leak sounds more far fetched than the one I linked,
    Gotta agree, that one sounds alot more likely than them letting us play as black dragons. I mean we had an expansion of winged creatures (angels, gargoyles, fairies) and they didn't even manage to give us "wing mounts". Like hell they'll turn us all into fucking dragons with full blown customization of all races and shapeshifting. Even as a scheme to bait race changes I very much doubt it.

The only way I could see them doing it would be if they made us scuffed dragonborn, so dragons-but-really-not dragons, which I guess would provide an excuse why black dragons exist and need to take up lame adventurer classes. Essentially I could only see this working of we were devolved lesser dragons, but little wrathion only had enough spunk for that - in general it would mean all players would be a literal family unless they retcon everything about dragons. It's just wrong on so many levels.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Yeah no. As soon as I saw black dragons as a playable race, I knew this was total bullshit. Dragons will never be playable because dragons can no longer procreate in lore AND from a gameplay standpoint Blizzard just won't but that much work into a race. Worgen are still relatively close to humans in height and such. Playable dragons means they turn into a pretty huge fucking creature. Also, no big bad proves this is BS because Blizzard ALWAYS has a big bad.

Finally, Azeroth is a Titan and not a dragon. It makes absolutely no fucking sense for her to turn into a dragon when literally every other Titan has been humanoid.
    5.0 didn't have a big bad. Obviously in the end we got Garosh but it wasn't clear from the get-go.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaethia View Post
    5.0 didn't have a big bad. Obviously in the end we got Garosh but it wasn't clear from the get-go.
    They literally announced that garrosh would be the big bad, because they feared people wouldn't buy it without knowing who the main antagonist is.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    Gotta agree, that one sounds alot more likely than them letting us play as black dragons. I mean we had an expansion of winged creatures (angels, gargoyles, fairies) and they didn't even manage to give us "wing mounts". Like hell they'll turn us all into fucking dragons with full blown customization of all races and shapeshifting. Even as a scheme to bait race changes I very much doubt it.

The only way I could see them doing it would be if they made us scuffed dragonborn, so dragons-but-really-not dragons, which I guess would provide an excuse why black dragons exist and need to take up lame adventurer classes. Essentially I could only see this working of we were devolved lesser dragons, but little wrathion only had enough spunk for that - in general it would mean all players would be a literal family unless they retcon everything about dragons. It's just wrong on so many levels.
    Agreed. The allied races make more sense too, as appealing as the black dragon concept would be, it can actually easily fit into a dragon based class instead that all races could be which is what the more realistic but self-proclaimed fake leak said

And the features do seem more logical too tahn "world shaping"

ANd I tink any new dragon race would instead allow you the pleasure of leaning towards a flight, rather than being one flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Until Blizzard states otherwise Azeroth is still a Titan.
    They've done more then say that, they've proven it. Why is something like the Jailer interested in another Titan? The titans themselves, Magni, and literally everything else that's interacted with Azeroth have all stated that she is very special. Sorry, but Azeroth isn't a Titan World Soul anymore, at least not a normal one. Blizzard just sucks that much that they have to take away one of the cooler aspects of Azeroth.

We have been hearing about dragon isles expansion beign next since WoD (or even earlier), this leak is fake and unoriginal; and probably coming from 4chan/b/ that literally states and i quote:
    The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
    Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
    you have this "leak" from 2017 (5 years ago) that already talks about dragon isles and a bunch of other places that are or aren't in the game already:
    https://www.sse-games.com/news/wow-n...f-shadows.html

They just toss random names in wowwiki, insert "new class X, new race X, new system X, new map X" and there you have your leak.
    And of course they sometimes get something right because there isn't that much lore to work with anymore.
    Last edited by Baleful; 2022-01-16 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arillius View Post
    They've done more then say that, they've proven it. Why is something like the Jailer interested in another Titan? The titans themselves, Magni, and literally everything else that's interacted with Azeroth have all stated that she is very special. Sorry, but Azeroth isn't a Titan World Soul anymore, at least not a normal one. Blizzard just sucks that much that they have to take away one of the cooler aspects of Azeroth.
    Because the Jailer realizes the vast amounts of energy a Titan exudes especially since Azeroth is said to be the most powerful Titan to have ever existed. He likely saw what Argus was capable of. Azeroth is a Titan whether you like it or not until Blizzard says otherwise.

Because the Jailer realizes the vast amounts of energy a Titan exudes especially since Azeroth is said to be the most powerful Titan to have ever existed. He likely saw what Argus was capable of. Azeroth is a Titan whether you like it or not until Blizzard says otherwise.
    I’m still convinced she is actually a first one

I mean it seems like the “pantheon” style of groups is the one thing that is always true
    The keepers operate in this way
    The titans operate in this way
    Every cosmic force has a “pantheon” based on the stupid books and in game journals so it would make sense that the first ones are like this

The first ones made the waystone that we used to escape the maw and they planned for it to be us and our connection to Azeroth makes us special

The line In MoP “we must assemble the final titan” then “she is not the last but the first” in I think BfA or legion I can’t remember

The fact she showed Magni a vision of the future where she got stabbed. Her coloring being similar to first ones stuff (the artists always have connections when they do stuff like that) her importance to literally every cosmic being that finds her. She might be a titan but they are not going to have her be a titan like the rest at the very least she’ll be the titan of creation

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I’m still convinced she is actually a first one

I mean it seems like the “pantheon” style of groups is the one thing that is always true
    The keepers operate in this way
    The titans operate in this way
    Every cosmic force has a “pantheon” based on the stupid books and in game journals so it would make sense that the first ones are like this

The first ones made the waystone that we used to escape the maw and they planned for it to be us and our connection to Azeroth makes us special

The line In MoP “we must assemble the final titan” then “she is not the last but the first” in I think BfA or legion I can’t remember

The fact she showed Magni a vision of the future where she got stabbed. Her coloring being similar to first ones stuff (the artists always have connections when they do stuff like that) her importance to literally every cosmic being that finds her. She might be a titan but they are not going to have her be a titan like the rest at the very least she’ll be the titan of creation
    She's special because when she awakens, she will be powerful enough to stand against the Void Lords and actually defeat them for good. She likely has more a link to the First Ones than the rest of the Titans do but it's been pretty much set in stone that she is absolutely a nascent Titan.

She's special because when she awakens, she will be powerful enough to stand against the Void Lords and actually defeat them for good. She likely has more a link to the First Ones than the rest of the Titans do but it's been pretty much set in stone that she is absolutely a nascent Titan.
    Eh I stopped holding any lore as set in stone since they changed the tree burning motivation 4 times

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Eh I stopped holding any lore as set in stone since they changed the tree burning motivation 4 times
    I'm not saying it WON'T change because Blizzard retcons things constantly. I'm saying as it stands, she's still a Titan. I wouldn't put it past the current lore team to retcon that too though. Since there was A LOT retconned for Shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    Druids are getting a dragon form in 9.2 that's faster than their current Travel Form but comes with a cast time.
    Uh, where was this mentioned? Or what is it called so I can look it up. I'm surprised I missed this despite reading every article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see Dragon Isles as an expansion, yeah.

With the new dragonpack in the shop, it is dragon isles for me.