Thread: 10.0 Leak

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    That doesn't confirm ANYTHING. It's speculation and nothing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    The only thing that's confirmed, motherf#cker, is that there's a Dragon mount and a toy coming with green effects.
    It's going to be confirmed when Blizzard actually post something about next expansion.
    OBVIOUSLY, it's not confirmed by definition. You guys really need to clarify that. You must really think mmo is filled with gullible simpletons.

Despite that, the way the items appear to be bundled together HEAVILY suggest them to be expansion deluxe items.

I mean this is the closest well get to a confirmation outside of an actual formal confirmation.

So yeah, dragons isles confirmed bitches!

Oh and that vulpera skeleton encrypted model. That's probably a unique goblin model.

Which means.....

Tinkers confirmed too!!!!!

And by confirmed I mean "COnFiRmeD"^^^^^^^^

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    This movie is racist and sexist so I hope this leak is fake.
    LOL what are you talking about?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Wait why did he get banned?

Also my hope is for this: "10.0 Cinematic being put together is the biggest Blizz have ever produced. Entire cine team has been developing this for over a year."
    You realize that is the case for every cinematic. They always take a significant amount of time to make coming in at around a year each time.

The datamine references a green dragon - what if the expansion ends up being Emerald Dream related?

So far from the other information that we got ie green dragon mount with deluxe edition. This is the most believable leak post.

Unfortunately the story feels generic and unambitious. I would love to see Galakrond in the game in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlking View Post
    So far from the other information that we got ie green dragon mount with deluxe edition. This is the most believable leak post.

Unfortunately the story feels generic and unambitious. I would love to see Galakrond in the game in some way.
    Can I have a link for that green dragon mount?

I missed that

If there is a Black Dragon race and they can be any humanoid form, I HOPE they let us take the form of cross-faction races.

10+ Year Old Account
    If -- and that is a huge if -- they add a dragon themed playable race, the default "color" should be Chromatic.

And one of the racial passive abilities should be the ability to change the color of your form (your scales) to any other dragonflight. Red, Blue, Bronze, Green, Black... that's how you add flavor.

Even though in the lore the Chromatic flight is pretty much a failed experiment by Nefarian, I'm sure some lore could be worked out to make them relevant again... if only to explain why player characters are able to be them. They were, after all, a mixture of every other dragonflight. Coming from a developer point of view I think it would be awesome to give players the option to run around as a dragon-themed race of any color they want with a solid lore reason behind it.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2022-01-17 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    If -- and that is a huge if -- they add a dragon themed playable race, the default "color" should be Chromatic.

And one of the racial passive abilities should be the ability to change the color of your form (your scales) to any other dragonflight. Red, Blue, Bronze, Green, Black... that's how you add flavor.

Even though in the lore the Chromatic flight is pretty much a failed experiment by Nefarian, I'm sure some lore could be worked out to make them relevant again... if only to explain why player characters are able to be them. They were, after all, a mixture of every other dragonflight. Coming from a developer point of view I think it would be awesome to give players the option to run around as a dragon-themed race of any color they want with a solid lore reason behind it.
    Hear me out... what if dragonflights were faction specific? Like, the Horde has always been the outcasts, and what better outcasts than the Black Dragons and the potentially-Infinite/Hellscream-saving Bronze Dragons? Of course Reds(hates Horde) and Blues(Kalecgos) would join the Alliance. Greens can be neutral and play both sides. Bring Factions back!

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    isn't this like the 6th year in a row people have "leaked" dragon isles, i'm sorry to break your heart and hurt your fee fees, but just because you want something doesn't mean you'll get it.
    Dragon Isles is the last known place on Azeroth we haven't visited yet, so of course every fanfic will feature it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Dragon Isles is the last known place on Azeroth we haven't visited yet, so of course every fanfic will feature it.
    There's also the island of Balor
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    OBVIOUSLY, it's not confirmed by definition. You guys really need to clarify that. You must really think mmo is filled with gullible simpletons.

Despite that, the way the items appear to be bundled together HEAVILY suggest them to be expansion deluxe items.

I mean this is the closest well get to a confirmation outside of an actual formal confirmation.

So yeah, dragons isles confirmed bitches!

Oh and that vulpera skeleton encrypted model. That's probably a unique goblin model.

Which means.....

Tinkers confirmed too!!!!!

And by confirmed I mean "COnFiRmeD"^^^^^^^^
    You should really stop using the word confirmed. Because yes, there are a lot of people who will see that and believe it. So either include you're being sarcastic or stop using the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    I just googled it and I've watched every video on 9.2. I think you're mistaken, there is no druid dragon form coming.
    I've been trying to find it. I found the video I thought it was in (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL7UPj4zUSE) and watched it straight through, but there was no mention of it. I just thought to check my YouTube video history today, and re-watched all the videos I saw, and now I'm starting to believe in alternate realities, because I KNOW I heard it mentioned in a YouTube video (it stood out to me and I was very excited about it) but I can't find it now! I'm determined to keep looking because I know I didn't imagine it. I saw the video before the leak was posted, so it wasn't influenced by this.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

You should really stop using the word confirmed. Because yes, there are a lot of people who will see that and believe it. So either include you're being sarcastic or stop using the word.
    If people can't see that I'm not actually literally saying it's confirmed due to a shitty sense of context and hyperbole, you know, since I'm not an actual blizz dev, and I merely linked a wowhead post which can be viewed by anyone, and that I'm just excited, then their gullible asses deserve to be fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    If people can't see that I'm not actually literally saying it's confirmed due to a shitty sense of context and hyperbole, you know, since I'm not an actual blizz dev, and I merely linked a wowhead post which can be viewed by anyone, and that I'm just excited, then their gullible asses deserve to be fooled.
    So rather than just simply changing your terminology you'd rather turn to ad hominem.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    there is a cat race in the new expansion and their culture is inspired by south asian culture
    Are you for real or just speculating?

So rather than just simply changing your terminology you'd rather turn to ad hominem.
    Yeah sure, why should I?

Quote Originally Posted by She of Three Faces View Post
    Are you for real or just speculating?
    Everything is just speculation

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Everything is just speculation
    I know. :P I just want cat people like saberon, but not anime cat people (not that there's anything wrong with them).

as a leaker, MMO-C won't ban you for leaking legit stuff. I've asked Chaud directly if it would get me banned here. Nope. Now Big Blue...they'll come after you with lawyers.