Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
  1. #221
    The Lightbringer Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    3,217
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    I never said it's wrong. I said it could be wrong. This is purely an agnostic position as any good science.
    No, it isn't, it's you hoping that escalating things will get you what you want. You're the reason these systems get automated, so you're only just digging yourself a deeper hole if you want more human service. You can very much be a bad customer just as much as Blizzard can be a bad company.

  2. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    it's you hoping that escalating things will get you what you want.
    What is wrong with that? Do you deescalate things to get what you want?
    "If you have questions or suggestions about moderation, you go to a global (blue) moderator with them and discuss the matter in PMs. These kinds of discussions NEVER work out in public." xskarma, global moderator off mmo-champion, defender of democracy

  3. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    It appears changed to be unable to do that. You go to wow's support and everything appears to block you from doing that; most issues either send you to automatic responses or they may be very specific and unrelated (e.g. "appeal a ban" which may not be what you want); I wonder if anyone has figured out a way to open a GENERAL ticket to them that is not something special like "my account doesn't work" or "I was banned" or "submit general feedback"(does not open a ticket).
    No its not possible.

  4. #224
    The Lightbringer Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    3,217
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    What is wrong with that? Do you deescalate things to get what you want?
    I already explained that in the post that you cut down. You're just proving the point.

  5. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    You were asked "why is the faq in line with the tool" and you answered "the faq is in line with the tool" which you can tell it's not a convincing answer. Also there are two other unanswered questions. Why do you deny human support to people who misread the faq and why do you not want humans to talk to each other and reassure each other about the quality of the bot once in a while.
    no, you ignored half of what i said, they made the policy, they made the FAQ to explain the policy, and they made the tool to work with both. you come here saying you aren't trying to give "feedback" but trying to say their automated "bot" is bugged, which it isn't bugged, and even if it was, it would still be feedback. you also said you were done with this thread around page 5 and never coming back. you not only aren't fully reading and comprehending the FAQ, and people's replies, you contradict yourself and create confusion with what you are saying. you are simply trying to give feedback on an unofficial forum, about something you don't like, when you do this with the in-game ticket system, the GMs tell you to take it to the official WoW's general discussion forum.
    Last edited by zhero; 2022-01-23 at 05:18 PM.

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    Let's try another approach for the group of you with the position that is basically "YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!" because that's exactly the core of your argument without a doubt and that's exactly the same with at least 90% of those who oppose me in here,

    Let say I'm actually that stupid; let's say that my intelligence is really impaired compared to yours; I'm genuinely a very stupid person and I need to be told that the system works fine that way or that their employees are incapable to do more,

    Why exactly would you support the non-existence of tickets AT ALL for that case because that's exactly the topic of the thread which implies you do not support at all the support of stupid people which is effectively a form of bigotry?
    Some bigotry is fine. It's ok to be anti stupid.

  7. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    You are not convincing, because you have not answered the basic questions that debunk your position.

    a) Why do you think people who misread the FAQ should not deserve human support at all?

    b) Why do you believe the FAQ is 100% correct or the bot 100% without bugs?

    c) Why do you want no humans to tell other humans the bot is good?
    The FAQ is made as simple as possible and tested by audiences of all ranges. If you cant understand it, you are the error and Blizzard doesnt need to guide the hand of this 0.0001%, specially as such questions also could be brought to the forums. If someone refuses to use informations they got , dont understand them and REFUSES help like you from the forum. Than you are literally waste of time by definition as your behavior is maligne at that point

  8. #228
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    38,479
    This thread has deviated pretty far from the initial OP when it hasn't derailed into discussing what the OP's hypothetical issue may or may not have been. At this point, it's an entirely subjective issue on which no real forward movement is possible, and will now be closed.
    WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?. - Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •