Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    it's you hoping that escalating things will get you what you want.
    What is wrong with that? Do you deescalate things to get what you want?

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    It appears changed to be unable to do that. You go to wow's support and everything appears to block you from doing that; most issues either send you to automatic responses or they may be very specific and unrelated (e.g. "appeal a ban" which may not be what you want); I wonder if anyone has figured out a way to open a GENERAL ticket to them that is not something special like "my account doesn't work" or "I was banned" or "submit general feedback"(does not open a ticket).
    No its not possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is wrong with that? Do you deescalate things to get what you want?
    I already explained that in the post that you cut down. You're just proving the point.

You were asked "why is the faq in line with the tool" and you answered "the faq is in line with the tool" which you can tell it's not a convincing answer. Also there are two other unanswered questions. Why do you deny human support to people who misread the faq and why do you not want humans to talk to each other and reassure each other about the quality of the bot once in a while.
    no, you ignored half of what i said, they made the policy, they made the FAQ to explain the policy, and they made the tool to work with both. you come here saying you aren't trying to give "feedback" but trying to say their automated "bot" is bugged, which it isn't bugged, and even if it was, it would still be feedback. you also said you were done with this thread around page 5 and never coming back. you not only aren't fully reading and comprehending the FAQ, and people's replies, you contradict yourself and create confusion with what you are saying. you are simply trying to give feedback on an unofficial forum, about something you don't like, when you do this with the in-game ticket system, the GMs tell you to take it to the official WoW's general discussion forum.
    Last edited by zhero; 2022-01-23 at 05:18 PM.

Let's try another approach for the group of you with the position that is basically "YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER!" because that's exactly the core of your argument without a doubt and that's exactly the same with at least 90% of those who oppose me in here,

Let say I'm actually that stupid; let's say that my intelligence is really impaired compared to yours; I'm genuinely a very stupid person and I need to be told that the system works fine that way or that their employees are incapable to do more,

Why exactly would you support the non-existence of tickets AT ALL for that case because that's exactly the topic of the thread which implies you do not support at all the support of stupid people which is effectively a form of bigotry?
    Some bigotry is fine. It's ok to be anti stupid.

You are not convincing, because you have not answered the basic questions that debunk your position.

a) Why do you think people who misread the FAQ should not deserve human support at all?

b) Why do you believe the FAQ is 100% correct or the bot 100% without bugs?

c) Why do you want no humans to tell other humans the bot is good?
    The FAQ is made as simple as possible and tested by audiences of all ranges. If you cant understand it, you are the error and Blizzard doesnt need to guide the hand of this 0.0001%, specially as such questions also could be brought to the forums. If someone refuses to use informations they got , dont understand them and REFUSES help like you from the forum. Than you are literally waste of time by definition as your behavior is maligne at that point

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread has deviated pretty far from the initial OP when it hasn't derailed into discussing what the OP's hypothetical issue may or may not have been. At this point, it's an entirely subjective issue on which no real forward movement is possible, and will now be closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead