Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This is a list of great game improvements.

Too great. Blizzard is on a bit of a roll with giving the community what they want (especially if they come around on the second Legendary thing), which makes a leak like this plausible.

But they're not that much on a roll. This is Blizzard we're talking about. It'd be surprising to see more than 25% of this added any time soon.

But that's also the genius of this leak. Everything of those 25% you can claim "See, this was leaked! There was a real leak!" with.

Still, I don't mind threads like this. Let folks read the positive feedback and get talking points from it to amplify in the community. Maybe it'll get raised to 26% as a result.

Mentioning that every single heritage armor will be introduced in a prepatch with "dozens if not hundreds" of cosmetic glyphs IMMEDIATELY shows that this "leak" is absolutely bull shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xielou View Post
    Just a bunch of shit I pulled from my ass:
    Fixed that for you.

As far as I'm concerned, all leaks that do not mention removing the horrid Vault System for 10.0 are dogwater to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    This is how you do leaks, folks. Whether it's real or not, it's all very grounded and believable.

Hope it's all true and includes expanding race/class combos (honestly only blood elf druids could guarantee I'll resub at some point)
    I disagree. I mostly like leak season because you occasionally get really strange ideas for WoW. The more outlandish the better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, all leaks that do not mention removing the horrid Vault System for 10.0 are dogwater to me.
    The vault system itself wouldn't be a problem *if* they would give us stuff like mounts or pets with it aswell as bonus rolls.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

It's too reasonable, so they won't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    This is such a unique “leak”.
    Just a list of minor tweaks and no features. I don’t even know how to feel haha
    Certainly original, I'll give them that. Who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    What joy do people get out of this? All that wasted typing just to not fool a single person who's likely experienced 6+ expansion cycles of "leaks".

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe any "leak" unless you can prove it.