By our hand cinematic music?

Hey guys.

I am going crazy trying to find the soundtrack used in this cinematic, does anyone happen to know what its called or have a link to it?

The music is the only thing still gripping me to WoW.

Thanks in advance!

P.S Sorry mods if this is in the wrong place

Same I've been looking for that music if you find it please let me know

Still looking for this! Cant believe how difficult this is to find. Has it not been released as part of the OST yet?

Sorry, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Often in WoW's cinematics (and in general), musical pieces like these are scored specifically for the cinematic without the intent to release. In its current state, it typically wouldn't function well as a stand-alone piece.

5+ Year Old Account
    It can be Neal Acree, only he can compose like this. I could be wrong. I believe track is not realeased yet and exists as ID, which is why the main cinematic is still unlisted.

Listening to it again I don't recognize the motifs from elsewhere, though it obviously has a strong pumping night elven vibe with the ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    It can be Neal Acree, only he can compose like this. I could be wrong. I believe track is not realeased yet and exists as ID, which is why the main cinematic is still unlisted.
    I just had confirmation that By Our Hand cinematic music was composed by Pedro Macedo Camacho, which worked with Blizzard on World of WarCraft Shadowlands expansion.

In Pedro's twitter on August 28, 2021, he tweeted part of the cinematic.

This tweet was retweeted by Terran Gregory who created the cinematic in Blizzard so it seems legit.

Amazing how Pedro always manages to get music so good, his credit lists is amazing:Star Citizen, Witcher 3, Wolfenstein now Chorus...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nimgul View Post
    I just had confirmation that By Our Hand cinematic music was composed by Pedro Macedo Camacho, which worked with Blizzard on World of WarCraft Shadowlands expansion.

In Pedro's twitter on August 28, 2021, he tweeted part of the cinematic.

This tweet was retweeted by Terran Gregory who created the cinematic in Blizzard so it seems legit.

Amazing how Pedro always manages to get music so good, his credit lists is amazing:Star Citizen, Witcher 3, Wolfenstein now Chorus...
    Oh really? This is great. I hope it will get released on Spotify