10+ Year Old Account

Which Brawl is your favorite brawl and why is that?

For me it is the Arathi Blizzard, Seeing Arathi Basin in a snowy biome is one of the better things they added in battlegrounds for me.
    I hope they do more of these kinda battlegrounds or have "Weather effects" be randomly placed into battlegrounds example a Warsong Gulch covered in snow!

What about you, Which is your favorite Brawl?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Brawls seriously need to be an every day thing. Just switch it up each week.

I really like what they were showing off with Overwatch 2, where each map is getting different versions with minor changes for more variation.

((Put up a poll!!!)

But my personal favorite is Tarren Mill vs Southshore. I know they probably wont do it, but I'd be all for them adding a ton of new battlegrounds in places that already exist like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post

I really like what they were showing off with Overwatch 2, where each map is getting different versions with minor changes for more variation.

((Put up a poll!!!)

But my personal favorite is Tarren Mill vs Southshore. I know they probably wont do it, but I'd be all for them adding a ton of new battlegrounds in places that already exist like that.
    100% Agree they need to be a thing more often. They're a lot of fun, and I'd probably do way more PvP if they were. Arathi Blizzard is probably my hands-down fave. The cooking one isn't terrible, either.
    "The politics of Elves are always prone to the Wars of Men."
    Achievements are my Jam! Onward, to 33k!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post

((Put up a poll!!!)

Agree on this 100%. Do you remember the weekends Call to Arms? Would be nice to see that return aswell. Give PVP more love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post