15+ Year Old Account

Clean up the covid-19 thread in general off-topic

We have a ton of people who shit all over those of us who don't share the same view (being subscribed to a vaccine) and a moderator (Edge) who is extremely aggressive towards those of us.
    This moderator is behaving unprofessionally. I have been here for 15 years and unfortunately moderator quality has degraded a lot through the years.

If you're against getting the covid-19 vaccine, you're automatically an antivaxxer and that literally classes you as a walking conspiracy, which is a bannable offense on this forum.
    See where I'm getting at?

Inbefore one of this buddies gives the copy paste answer of how discussing Moderation isn't allowed and if you feel you got unjustly banned to please contact a Blue Moderator.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    If you're against getting the covid-19 vaccine, you're automatically an antivaxxer and that literally classes you as a walking conspiracy.
    Well ya you are so why are you getting so mad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah you regularly violate the rules and post complete and utter bullshit to bait violating the rules as well.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I looked up your post and I'm going to have to agree with the mods on this one. You are spouting the same exact lines anti-vaxxer recycle each day. Believing you have the same chance of dying to the vaccine compared to covid is pretty far down the rabbit hole. So you know, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

You also seem to be confusing an opinion/viewpoint with a blatantly incorrect statement. "In my opinion 2+2=5" is valid in any way shape or form.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2022-01-16 at 09:59 PM.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you have an issue with moderation, or one of our moderators, please contact one of the Global Moderators (blue names) or use the "Contact Us" button at the top right of the page to send a message to the admins with your concerns.

Note that, while your concerns may be entirely valid, we will not address them in a public thread, nor we can we address them without proper examples. If you want to pursue one of the above options, please provide ample examples of conduct you feel is unbecoming of a moderator.

Thanks
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara