My 10.0 - [Not a Leak]

First, sorry for my english. It may have failed at some point there, because I am Brazilian and obviously this is not my first language
    Second, We have no leaks here. I'm just a old warcraft fan, who dreams with a better exp for WoW.
    This post is just a "If I were the writer of the next exp" that I'd like to share with anyone interested.

Resume
    New Zone: Dragons Isle and "The Deeps"
    New Race: Dragonborn
    New Class: Tinker

New System:
    * The Dying Caves
    * Cross-faction grouping (except warmode)
    * "New" way of Reputations
    * New "Lore" System

New Enemys/NPC/Group:
    - The Unchosen Flights (a Full Flight of Golden Dragons, Silver Dragons, White Dragons...)
    - The Awakening of the Nerubian Empire
    - The Genasi (Elementals afeted by the curse of Flesh)
    - Sons of Titans (new Giants)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zones

* Dragons Isle: An ancient archipelago that was hidden on the other side of Azeroth.
    This archipelago was unreachable by boats and airships, as its surroundings are the pure manifestation of the natural fury of elements. Storms, hurricanes, tidal waves manifest around this island due to the intersections of Azeroth's arcane lay-lines with a mysterious source of elemental energy.

* The Deeps: Was the vast network of underground caverns and tunnels underneath the surface of Azeroth.
    Wrathion "hired" the best Tinkers (Goblins with their explosives, Gnomes and Vulperas with their gadgets and tricks, Dark Iron Dwarves with their expertise and tools) to find a way to the Dragon Isles, and ended up discovering this Continent beneath the surface.

New RaceDragonborn:
    Bipedal Dragon Creatures, Dragonborn look very much like dragons standing erect in humanoid form, though they lack wings.
    Dragonborn were Created to be Dragon Isle Flights to be slaves.
    Eventually some fled and survived in hiding, devoting themselves to a goddess of Light they call Azeroth.
    Races: Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Rogue, Priest and Paladins

Class: Tinker
    * Mail Class
    * 3 Specs : Mechasuit (Tank), AlquiMedic (Healer Anna like), Sniper (Ranged DPS)
    * Races : Gnome, Iron Dwarf, Goblin, Vulpera. (for Lore Light Forged Draenei?)

New System:
    * Cross-faction grouping (except warmode)
    Cross-faction would only work for Raid, Dungeon and Arena groups

* The Dying Caves
    With the excavations, several smaller caves are collapsing in The Deeps. monster lairs, tunnels taken over by creatures and full of treasures. That's why the Dying Caves Explorers form mercenary expeditions on a mission to rescue everything they have time to save.
    Dying Caves would be an optional content, made up of dynamic instances focused on Boss Fights and with a timer.
    Something closer to the Torghast we wanted. Dying Caves would have a mercenary's own currency, used to buy xmogs, mounts and pets and etc.

"Classic" Reputations:
    Reputations become a completely optional content. Completing all quests in a Zone will only bring the player close to being Honored.
    Each Reputation would have its own reputation activities themed around the Reputation. No more World Quests.

* New "Lore" System
    A system completely focused on increasing player immersion in race and Class fantasy.
    Each Class and Race would have a simple and different system of "gathering" "items" scattered throughout the warcraft universe. These items would be found in dungeons, raids and in specific locations on maps.
    Example: Mages would collect tomes and grimoires for the Dalaran Library.
    Warlocks would collect lost soulshards and capture demons to serve the Order.
    Rogues would have to pickpockt some NPCs and find gems and items of value from specific characters.
    This would also work for each Race.
    In exchange for these items, the character would receive a currency.
    This Currency would release new skins for druid forms, Fell Flame like things, Other skins tor the Celestial Steed, new Spell graphics, Heritage armors, heritage weapons, class skins and etc.
    The best part of this system is that it could be applied to old xpacs and will continue to be applied to future ones without affecting player power.

This system would include the acclaimed PLAYER HOUSING, in the format that would be a Player's personal Airship.
    Including integration with all professions and having a way for the player to be able to customize even with items acquired in the "Lore" System.

New Enemys/NPC/Group:
    - The Unchosen Flights
    When the Titans chose the Aspects to be their representatives, not every flight had chosen representatives.
    These Flights, abandoned, then returned to the cradle of dragons and there nurtured a deep hatred for the Aspects, which had been cultivated for millennia.
    When the leaders of these flights learn that the Aspects are no longer all-powerful, what would happen?

- The Awakening of the Nerubian Empire
    In The Deeps, the Nerubian Empire rebuilds itself beneath the entire continents, waging a war against the other peoples of the underground.

- The Genasi (Elementals afeted by the curse of Flesh)
    In Dragon Isle Dragons and elementals are rivals.
    Some of these elementals were affected by the CURSE OF FLESH, creating the half-human, half-elemental Genasi who serve the Efreets, Daos, Djinnis and Marids (Elemental Genies) in a war to take Dragon Isle.

- Sons of Titans (new Giants)
    Thanks to excavations, dormant for thousands of years, an entire civilization of giants wakes up in a rage in The Deeps.
    Stronger and older than the giants we are used to seeing on the surface, these giants rise to understand why their "Fathers", the Titans, have not returned.
    Obviously blaming the surface people for this.

What you guys think? To crazy? better Idea?
    Last edited by orukam; 2022-01-14 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orukam View Post
    New Enemys/NPC/Group:
    - The Unchosen Flights (a Full Flight of Golden Dragons, Silver Dragons, White Dragons...)
    As in, dragons who weren't uplifted by the Titans? Interesting idea. I could see them envying the 5 Dragonflights.

* New "Lore" System
    A system completely focused on increasing player immersion in race and Class fantasy.
    Each Class and Race would have a simple and different system of "gathering" "items" scattered throughout the warcraft universe. These items would be found in dungeons, raids and in specific locations on maps.
    Example: Mages would collect tomes and grimoires for the Dalaran Library.
    Warlocks would collect lost soulshards and capture demons to serve the Order.
    Rogues would have to pickpockt some NPCs and find gems and items of value from specific characters.
    This would also work for each Race.
    In exchange for these items, the character would receive a currency.
    This Currency would release new skins for druid forms, Fell Flame like things, Other skins tor the Celestial Steed, new Spell graphics, Heritage armors, heritage weapons, class skins and etc.
    The best part of this system is that it could be applied to old xpacs and will continue to be applied to future ones without affecting player power.
    Hm... this sounds like it could easily turn into the Grindaries from GW2 (in that game, obtaining a legendary weapon required you to amass a bunch of different items by grinding achievements and such), though the frustration might be alleviated if there was actual story behind these items or questing content.

This system would include the acclaimed PLAYER HOUSING, in the format that would be a Player's personal Airship.
    How would you implement the airship? Would the player be able to physically fly their airship around their own phased version of the game world? Or would the airship just be a stationary instance disconnected from the rest of the world (ie like the class order halls)?

I wouldnt mind this, dragons were such an important part of the story early on and now we seem to have forgotten about them mostly

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    How would you implement the airship? Would the player be able to physically fly their airship around their own phased version of the game world? Or would the airship just be a stationary instance disconnected from the rest of the world (ie like the class order halls)?
    On second thought, maybe simple ships would be better. I think of ships because the whole thing of instantiating land, side-by-side houses, sounds improbable.
    But I can easily imagine my ship installed and, when partying, my friends' ships docking at my ship.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormxraven View Post
    I wouldnt mind this, dragons were such an important part of the story early on and now we seem to have forgotten about them mostly
    I believe WoW needs classic Dragons.
    Greedy, powerful and tyrannical!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Hm... this sounds like it could easily turn into the Grindaries from GW2 (in that game, obtaining a legendary weapon required you to amass a bunch of different items by grinding achievements and such), though the frustration might be alleviated if there was actual story behind these items or questing content.
    I never played GW2. But This Lore System idea comes a lot from tabletop RPGs. Diferentes classes interagem diferentemente com diferentes objetos.
    How does a wizard get into Scholomance and not see any little book that interests him?
    The idea is that you as a mage are interested in collecting grimoires because you are a mage!
    This creates narrative interaction with the world. In addition to offering options for the player to express themselves

Why not allow a Tauren Druid to use a Kodo as a Guardian Form? Just use the same skills as Bear and that's it!
    Or a troll Druid using Raptor as Feral Form?
    We have the skins already animated in the game!!!!
    Why not allow Night Elf Priests to have more suitable Skill effects for Elune?

Again moment I read the Forbiden word

"New Class: Tinker"

I gave up reading.

The Deeps sounds like basically underground themed expansion that I'm still hoping for. So instead of a few zones its an entire "continent" so to speak.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance

Warrior-Magi

Seriously? Why?
    Is there any already existing discussion about Tinker?
    Sorry, maybe not informed.

I see Tinker as a Class that would make sense as an excavation idea, as well as being something classic from the warcraft universe.
    Also, in my opinion, this is the most different pre-established class concept of anything we have. Besides being +1 class using mail and +1 class using Guns and Crossbows..

Tell me more about your opinion, please

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The Deeps sounds like basically underground themed expansion that I'm still hoping for. So instead of a few zones its an entire "continent" so to speak.
    Exatly! Imagine a Massive underground continent!