Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    High Overlord Gren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    the mere
    Posts
    184
    "wearable" like heritage sets?

  2. #102
    The Insane Ielenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    17,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Dragon's expansion pretty much confirmed with those drake mounts ?
    Every single expansion had dragon mounts at some point in their time. BfA had a mechanical dragon and a twilight dragon, if memory serves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons and as a last, drastic measure.
    Oof...

  3. #103
    This does lead credence to the black dragon race in 10.0 since they can technically assume the race of whatever they like.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    we went two pages without people screaming "its a blizzard store mount/pet/TMog! They sacrificed content for THIS?!?" ???

    MMO-C losing its touch, I'm surprised.
    tbh, i dont think that much ppls are still here. imo mmoc lost percental same amount of ppls wow lost. so i dont think there are much ppl that still care. foremost when i look at how absurd less comments some blue posts have.

    in short: i dont think many ppl care anymore tbh.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Every single expansion had dragon mounts at some point in their time. BfA had a mechanical dragon and a twilight dragon, if memory serves.
    As a preorder bonus ?

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Every single expansion had dragon mounts at some point in their time. BfA had a mechanical dragon and a twilight dragon, if memory serves.
    Historically, the Deluxe Edition mounts tie in to the expansion's theme. The Animawyrm for SL, the Raptor/Horse for BfA, the Felstalker for Legion, the Raven for WoD, the Quilen for MoP...

    If this is indeed the Deluxe bundle being uncovered, the mount being "drakemountemerald" would point toward dragons having a notable presence, either as a commonly encountered creature or being tied to a faction we'll be working with.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    The OP article has conjecture in it. It does not say they decrypted an 'deluxe edition' mount. It says 'it could be a deluxe edition mount' (I suspect it's not).

    - - - Updated - - -



    The article has conjecture in it. It does not say they figured out next x-pack's features, it says it 'could be' next expac features (because 'it could be' from a deluxe edition (it's possibly not)).

    - - - Updated - - -



    No because the article includes conjecture. It does not say they decrypted next expansion's features, it says "it could be from it" (it's possibly not).

    - - - Updated - - -




    No because the article is in part conjecture. It says: "it reminds of deluxe editions"; it might not be; I suspect it's not.

    The main reason it's probably not true is that it's probably too early to start developing pre-sale gifts.
    All your in depth analysis and you still can't figure out sarcasm.

  8. #108
    The Insane Ielenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    17,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    As a preorder bonus ?
    No. But, then again, we do not know for sure if this dragon mount is going to be a CE bonus or another 6-month subscription reward or any other promotion. It matches how it happened to Shadowland's collector edition, but, again, we cannot know for sure until it happens.

    And even if it is a dragon, it doesn't mean that the next expansion would be dragon-themed. It could just very well be a dragon themed after the next expansion's theme.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwgmon View Post
    Historically, the Deluxe Edition mounts tie in to the expansion's theme. The Animawyrm for SL, the Raptor/Horse for BfA, the Felstalker for Legion, the Raven for WoD, the Quilen for MoP...

    If this is indeed the Deluxe bundle being uncovered, the mount being "drakemountemerald" would point toward dragons having a notable presence, either as a commonly encountered creature or being tied to a faction we'll be working with.
    Yes, but even assuming that this dragon mount is a CE mount, it doesn't necessarily mean that the expansion is going to be dragon-themed. After all, BfA wasn't dinosaur/horse themed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons and as a last, drastic measure.
    Oof...

  9. #109
    Instead of dragons, I would prefer events in Elwynn, and knights or gladiators... why not? We have to praise the alliance with its iconic classes at once, where are the knights? xd

  10. #110
    The Unstoppable Force FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    24,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    No. But, then again, we do not know for sure if this dragon mount is going to be a CE bonus or another 6-month subscription reward or any other promotion. It matches how it happened to Shadowland's collector edition, but, again, we cannot know for sure until it happens.

    And even if it is a dragon, it doesn't mean that the next expansion would be dragon-themed. It could just very well be a dragon themed after the next expansion's theme.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Yes, but even assuming that this dragon mount is a CE mount, it doesn't necessarily mean that the expansion is going to be dragon-themed. After all, BfA wasn't dinosaur/horse themed.
    BFA was themed around the kultiran who used horses, and the znadalari who literally had dinosaurs EVERYWHERE i feel like you are being EXTREMLY disengnious at the point, its obvious if a dragon is the collectors edition mount it will be the dragon isles, it is also obvious this is the CE mount, as our next store mount will be a tiget for the year of the tiger which is next month. not a dragon.

  11. #111
    The Insane Ielenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    17,834
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    BFA was themed around the kultiran who used horses, and the znadalari who literally had dinosaurs EVERYWHERE (1) i feel like you are being EXTREMLY disengnious at the point, its obvious if a dragon is the collectors edition mount it will be the dragon isles(2), it is also obvious this is the CE mount, as our next store mount will be a tiget for the year of the tiger which is next month. not a dragon.
    1) By your logic regarding BfA, that means we'll just have a faction of dragons, not that the expansion itself is going to be about dragons.

    2) And you're calling me disingenuous. Again, just because this mount is a dragon, even if we assume it's for the next expansion's CE, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to be an expansion themed around dragons. It could very well be a dragon themed after the next expansion story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons and as a last, drastic measure.
    Oof...

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Oh no, i need to move while bossfights and cant just using one hand to brain afk dps him to the death.
    Thats a strawman; it's not because of laziness; the mechanic is worse than that. It's too repetitive too.

    It's more fun to move because of new novel mechanics.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    All your in depth analysis and you still can't figure out sarcasm.
    That's your fault though. Sarcasm on the internet is almost impossible to be derived by plain text without looking at your facial expressions or without knowing you first or without showing it explicitly (e.g. with /s or smilies or emojis etc.).

    And it doesn't help that almost everyone else is not sarcastic.
    "If you have questions or suggestions about moderation, you go to a global (blue) moderator with them and discuss the matter in PMs. These kinds of discussions NEVER work out in public." xskarma, global moderator off mmo-champion, defender of democracy

  13. #113
    Hmm, i wonder if it's possibly hinting at a dragon isles/ infinite dragonflight expansion.

    Could be a chromatic drake which would explain the colour variations, similar to how the enchanted fae dragon and ancient work.
    probably reaching, but it's just a thought.

  14. #114
    Everyone reads "drake" but no one pays much heed to "emerald"

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Everyone reads "drake" but no one pays much heed to "emerald"
    right? i still think 10.0 will be a elune/emerald dream expac rather than a dragon isles expac.

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Everyone reads "drake" but no one pays much heed to "emerald"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    right? i still think 10.0 will be a elune/emerald dream expac rather than a dragon isles expac.
    It's not contradictive. The leader in there is a dragon. But: I don't think this item is conclusive proof of anything.
    "If you have questions or suggestions about moderation, you go to a global (blue) moderator with them and discuss the matter in PMs. These kinds of discussions NEVER work out in public." xskarma, global moderator off mmo-champion, defender of democracy

  17. #117
    We want dragons

  18. #118
    No, my theory is that blizzard marketing team are hyping the next expansion reveal to make it an " hot topic " and starting a buzz, this creating false account and putting fake expansion leak everywhere. it's been like this every expansion, this time it's not different.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    it's been like this every expansion, this time it's not different.
    There's literally never been any proof that the bevy of leaks are from false accounts made by Blizzard. They're traditionally more likely to be fan-fiction or people looking for their 15 minutes.

    Social media and astroturfing generally doesn't work this way, especially when 95% of the time a response to a false expansion is negative. Anything actually sounds worse than it is when boiled down to a bullet point list, so it if anything detracts from how something is received.

  20. #120
    There are no concrete proof...But like all the time, all those fake expansion topics blooms a month prior an expansion reveal, and this is before there aren't even any hint about it. When there were blizzcon it was still logical, but those past years, even when there were no blizzcon, expansion leaks always happened massively a month before announcement.

    This time, those " leaks " began even before there was the " collector's edition" mount datamined those past weeks. which enforces my suspicions about a very strange timing for the coming of those " leaks ", and you forget than in those " fake leaks " most of the time there was the real one somwhere.

    It's can also be a move by blizz to " counter " any inside leak that would spoil the thing by drowning the real leak in the mass of false one , too.
    Last edited by Engal; 2022-01-22 at 02:50 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •