arena for enhancement in 9.2?

I left the game when they nerfed maelstrom heals (made it unplayable for me, im not loveless). Now i've seen some videos about enhancement getting "buffed". Cba to read and compare it to other specs atm.

Do you guys think enhancement shaman is gonna be better than now (maybe better than 9.0 too?) at arena in 9.2?

Interested in seeing the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Oturanboa View Post
    I left the game when they nerfed maelstrom heals (made it unplayable for me, im not loveless). Now i've seen some videos about enhancement getting "buffed". Cba to read and compare it to other specs atm.

Do you guys think enhancement shaman is gonna be better than now (maybe better than 9.0 too?) at arena in 9.2?
    No.

None of the changes did anything to assist with Enhancement's largest weakness which is defensives.

When Enhnacement was at its best and able to have more than just turbo comps it had a few different things:
    - a ranged root on frost shock
    - the ability to remove snares on earth shock pulses
    - a self absorb shield
    - a damage reduction usable during stuns
    - a massive burst cooldown that worked at range baseline

Flameshock spreading from lava lash is alright news, but with the 15 second cd and low range on Fire Nova, it will never get back to the LOL heights that it was during Cataclysm and WoD. Removing Flame Shock and Frost Shock is shared cooldown is alright, as we have access to our snare more reliably, but ultimately it doesn't solve our main issue.

At the moment, Warrior just covers too much of what Enhance lacks to see viability for anything else.

And our current defensive --- self-healing by attacking things --- is dog poop in a fast dmg meta.
    Last edited by wushootaki; 2022-03-07 at 01:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

Looks like the shaman development team never lets us down un letting us down. Lack of a defensive toolkit has been our problem since the beggining. Even mages that are supposed to be glass cannons have better tools to survive thank shaman.
    Last edited by rpdrichard; 2022-03-05 at 10:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    Looks like the shaman development team never lets us down un letting us down. Lack of a defensiva toolkit has been our problem since the beggining. Even naves that are supposed to be glass cannons hace Better tools ti survive thank shaman.
    what the heck happened

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    what the heck happened
    i think he had a stroke while writing this.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    God I miss Shamanistic rage of olden days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagar View Post
    God I miss Shamanistic rage of olden days.
    mop ascendance (one&only storm blast) + shamanistic rage removing magic debuffs usable in stuns + ancestral guidance
    played arenas with pala that had macro for BoP on me, deleting oponents that burned deff cds was been something
    may be a bit of fun in dragonflight

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"