Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Maybe Emerald Dream? There’s no “Lifelands” on any chart or lore, maybe Elune with Anshe but not Lifelands. Light v Void is way too soon, and would reek of fanfiction.
    Not to mention basically all but confirming we're stepping away from big metaphysical plot for a least an expansion to go back to a smaller scale adventure-feeling expansion.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    That's a statement of little value without saying WHEN they were leaked in relation to the release date.

Almost everything in popular media leaks before promotion because the promotion venues leak.

The leaks that happen before the company starts sending promotional material out are rare.
    As someone else stated, Shadowlands for example, was leaked a solid week~ or so before the actual launch. A literal screenshot of a zone map was shown and people said it was fake rofl
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Shadowlands for example, was leaked a solid week~ or so before the actual launch
    That's not solid at all. For launches: they have to print gigantic posters and whatnot and other promotional spammy material and any random dude in some of the sub-contracted companies can leak it.

It's almost impossible to not see leaks within the last "solid" week of a launch of anything (also extremely common for computer hardware for the same reason).

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    That's not solid at all. For launches: they have to print gigantic posters and whatnot and other promotional spammy material and any random dude in some of the sub-contracted companies can leak it.

It's almost impossible to not see leaks within the last "solid" week of a launch of anything (also extremely common for computer hardware for the same reason).
    You asked about a leak.

I provided one.

Quit yer bitchin
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I think its going to be Lifelands-Emerald Dream with Dragon Isles as a big big Korthia place something like that.

That is totally possible given the writers' disgusting obsession with Sylvanas. I won't be surprised if we have more Sylvanas-centric content for the next three expansions. More genocide, more redemption, then more genocide then more redemption again. I can't fucking wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is a creepy old dude, I will not be voting for the guy.
    ^ This is from a self-proclaimed Trump-hater who goes round vote-policing, berating and insulting other users for expressing their doubts and reservations about Joe Biden. He also urges others to end relationships and friendships just to "vote Trump out". https://ibb.co/2jRnZGC He can't seem to walk the talk himself.

It's a terrible idea. The remaking of the world will be done by the jailer himself. Let's not forget; -9.3 was shelved. There's no better way to cannibalize the crowd than to bring in a remade world after the popularity of classic. The Aspects won't play a part in this, the shapers will. It's fairly obvious from a marketing standpoint, which is what Blizzard does in preference to creating great, immersive content these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THC BANDIT View Post
    I think its going to be Lifelands-Emerald Dream with Dragon Isles as a big big Korthia place something like that.
    An Emerald Dream expansion would be absolutely terrible, especially after the Shadowlands. I also can't see this being an expansion after it was a raid.

[QUOTE=ro9ue;53548808]Genuinely curious if anyone on this forum thinks Dragon Isles isn't next.[/QUOTE

Yes, I think so.....

5+ Year Old Account
    Devs : "4AM Wake up babe, its 10.0, time for another Alliance vs Horde conflict!

Players : "Okaay" ready to burn second tree
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    I certainly hope it’s not the dragon isles as I’m so incredibly bored with island chains. I want a massive continent, somehow.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Someone posted/"leaked" the idea that we need something from there to heal Azeroth after being drained during the final Shadowlands raid fight, and that seems like a plausible/not overly terrible reason to go there.
    Really doesn't sound like a full expansion worth of a plausible reason though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    An Emerald Dream expansion would be absolutely terrible, especially after the Shadowlands. I also can't see this being an expansion after it was a raid.
    Any other reason than Tinkers being unlikely?

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Really doesn't sound like a full expansion worth of a plausible reason though.
    As opposed to MoP's reason being "They got lost"?

7+ Year Old Account
    I do wish for time skip but probably we will have dragons and makin rebuild of Azeroth. Didnt they said that sargers sword there is a plan for it ?

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    Plot twist: the Infinite Dragonflight was right all along and now we're helping them.
    Sounds good, now we just gotta save Murozond from ourselves without killing us.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    I certainly hope it’s not the dragon isles as I’m so incredibly bored with island chains. I want a massive continent, somehow.
    Yeah ... it was quite lame after Legion which was on Broken Isles, we go to another islands in BFA, Kul Tiras and Zandalar ... same thing ...

Shadowlands zones are not far from being Islands ...

So if they put another Islands, I dont know about that ...

Tbh I actually like The Dragon Isles idea, because of dragons are cool.

If it was one big island where most of the zones would be and maybe some small islands arround it where we would not go ... could be good.

Like a Dragon Island continent ...

With a very high peak in the centre and dragon flying arround it.

What evidence of Dragon Isles is there? Isn't there a single canonical reference to it in the whole game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    As opposed to MoP's reason being "They got lost"?
    That wasn't the premise though.

The two factions discovered a brand new landmass and both rushed to strip it of its resources during a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartnathanos View Post
    What evidence of Dragon Isles is there? Isn't there a single canonical reference to it in the whole game?
    The first canonical mention was during BFA.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Uns..._Scale_(quest)

Hello, I was told to expect you, Kindly hand over the scale.
    We will, of course, compensate you.
    First in information. Have you heard of the Dragon Isles? Few have, and fewer have been there.
    We have not found others of the master's kin... forthcoming in information.
    Should you uncover anything further in your travels, we will be awaiting a visit, with payment in kind.
    And second, in this Azerite you are seeking. Here, a hefty sum for your troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    That wasn't the premise though.

The two factions discovered a brand new landmass and both rushed to strip it of its resources during a war.
    True, but what you've posted could be tweaked to suit my suggestion. "The two factions discovered the long forgotten landmass and both rushed to seek ancient secrets to help their world heal."