Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Funny you should bring up Undercity. Ever since my first day in Oribos I wondered what the difference was. Undercity is just as "indoors" as Oribos, even more so in a lot of places. But Undercity still lets you mount and even fly.
    I think it comes down to the map and mini map to be honest plus a better layout. In the undercity each district is clearly marked and color coded so it is simple to find where you want to go at a glance. The center of the city is the bank and their is an auction house npc around the middle ring evenly spread out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sucralose View Post
    I think it comes down to the map and mini map to be honest plus a better layout. In the undercity each district is clearly marked and color coded so it is simple to find where you want to go at a glance. The center of the city is the bank and their is an auction house npc around the middle ring evenly spread out.
    There's also a few things that aren't where you'd think they'd be. I only learned last week that it has a void storage npc. I looked around the bank area and didn't see one so I figured it didn't have one. Only to find it hiding between the barber and transmogger in another quarter.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.