Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    I would suggest finding friends/guild you enjoy playing with more than just a specific realm,my long term guild and i have changed realms 3 times
    I don't have specific guildies to hang with since my guild died and no one is still playing or log in once in a while.
    I used to hang in Goldshire/hang hubs with 100's of people but most of them aren't here anymore. That is why i get sad when logging in.

Even guilds don't feel like a thing anymore. I was guildless for 6 months and didnt get approached once.

I do think a healthier server might do me great, but you would say Argent Dawn EU would be very busy realm. (Like moonguard US)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    So you're saying there's less people with nothing better to do.

Why do you think PvP in Tarren Mill/Southshore died out? Because Battlegrounds were introduced.

Unless I'm levelling, I rarely visit Orgrimmar anymore, and even then it's only a stop before heading somewhere else, or turning on Warmode.

If my WoW experience consisted mostly of idling in cities or dueling, I'd have quit years ago.
    You have no clue what made the game for ALOT of people that apperently found it again in FF14. (There is a reason alot of people moved on)
    Hang hubs, things to just relax with. No content just the people u play for.

Dueling isn't nothing better to do, you do realise people just dueled to see who was better, like a arm wrestling. Just for the fun
    Sad to see how everything is being defended on and not just admitted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

"WoW is Dying/Dead" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?. - Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man