Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Finally the protagonist of the warcraft saga returns, Blizzard kept her away too long!

In fact we should message blizzard to say we need more sylvanas!

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Jaina: I HATE YOU SYLVANAS!
    Uther: Jaina she cool.
    Jaina: OK we cool now.
    Jaina was close to escaping the hivemind there for a second.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Shadowlands is free!

Quote Originally Posted by Miriamel105 View Post
    Because they are told that freeing him might help to find a way to defeat the Jailer?

And regarding Jaina: she simply trusts Uther, that's all. There is no swip-swap.

He says, that Sylvanas might by a key element to save Anduin. So Sylvanas is simply at least a tool to reach Jaina's goal to save Anduin. A tool that she wants to stfu, but still something to not just throw away.

Imagine she kills Sylvanas and then loses Anduin to the Jailer. You think she could live with that doubt (plus having the problem, that the Jailer would likely just succeed).

Hearing some people talk here, I hope that you will never be in such a position, in which your emotions might decide about the future of other people, oh my...

"Yeah! Die, you sucker!"

"... you just doomed us all with that."

"Ha! Who cares, I just did what I wanted, lol!"
    From what I've loosely heard, he ends up not being able to help though. Lol

10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb

It'd be OK if Jaina were to stand toe to toe with Sylvanas and say something like "Save Anduin, together. But know this, BANSHEE, I'll trust you ONLY because Uther is vouching for you. If you so much as BREATHE the wrong way I won't hesitate to end your existence." with Thrall in the background clutching his weapon and Baine giving an angry scowl at Sylvanas.

But... yeah

Edit:

Also i realized Thrall and Baine are probably sitting in Oriboros... so... uhh... Bolvar could be the one with his weapon at the ready.
    Last edited by SinR; 2022-01-17 at 07:46 PM. Reason: I needed to add stuffs. My bad, blood.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    From what I've loosely heard, he ends up not being able to help though. Lol
    He doesn't say that HIS presence will help Anduin (though it might, but there is no discussion about if Uther should be imprisoned or killed, making it pointless to talk about that), but Sylvanas' may, since she was the person around when he was turned, since she was the person who did it (what might by the way BE the reason why SHE did it, since if she would have said no, yeah, the Jailer would just have done it himself and he would have given a giant fuck about Anduin staying intact in any way), the person who was with him all the time after this (and they got the memory that they still spoke with each other) and of course she got the most insight of all into the whole Domination and Mourne weapon thing (beside this super shady Primus...).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    It'd be OK if Jaina were to stand toe to toe with Sylvanas and say something like "Save Anduin, together. But know this, BANSHEE, I'll trust you ONLY because Uther is vouching for you. If you so much as BREATHE the wrong way I won't hesitate to end your existence." with Thrall in the background clutching his weapon and Baine giving an angry scowl at Sylvanas.

But... yeah

Edit:

Also i realized Thrall and Baine are probably sitting in Oriboros... so... uhh... Bolvar could be the one with his weapon at the ready.
    What would be simply a lot of worst to say the name. It's actually skilled writing to say more with less. To tell between the lies.

Ad yes, of course a problem of that writing is when you got people, who are simply unable or don't want to read between the lines and want every single piece of information worded out for them.

Problem is, when you write for those, you got characters who don't talk like people anymore.

Especially people who just yell 'this sucks' at everything are not the people who write a lot about WHY it sucks. Who are exactly the people who don't explain their position at all, what makes it almost funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    A complete 180 of character just because Uther says "yo she cool Jaina, chill bruh"?

That's good writing??

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah! Draven, you dumb idiot.

"The strategy is: I go first!"
    *flies over*
    *is blasted out of the sky.

Who's the raptor?