Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Didn’t they remove a quest like that in legion testing
    Somewhat, yes.

Originally Ebonhorn in Highmountain was Wrathion in disguise and at the end of events in Highmountain he finds a clutch of eggs left over and leaves with them.

However they kind of realized that the timeline for Wrathion as Ebonhorn made no sense, since he had been advising the Highmountains for like, centuries, whereas Wrathion has only been alive for a handful of years.

They changed things to Ebyssian and altered other things since.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Can't you like just start deleting these threads mods?

It's daunting.
    I'm fascinated by people upset by these kinds of threads. Why? Is there some storage limit for MMOChamp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    No way they are going to add a class with 4 specs.
    PS: how do all these "leakers" get banned on their 1st post?
    They get reported? Maybe this time around the staff are tired of it or it's too early to speculate?

And start them at 57? I doubt Blizz made DHs and DKs low level just to start a new class at high level a expansion later

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Where are the black dragons coming from exactly?

Wrathion and Ebonwhatever are the only two left. Last I checked you need a female for eggs.
    Same place they were coming from in BFA when they invaded islands.

Presumably they are an uncorrupted offshoot and thus Wrathion was unable to sense them when he had the rogue go around assassinating all his cousins. He was surprised by Ebornhorn, after all, so he wasn't infallible.

The Dragon Isles sounds incredibly boring on a conceptual level and I cannot for the life of me understand why people are so hyped about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    The Dragon Isles sounds incredibly boring on a conceptual level and I cannot for the life of me understand why people are so hyped about it.
    I would argue dragon and titan stuff is fun and interesting, especially since they could expand what makes the flights different beyond colors.

High fantasy and dragons

People will be so disappointed to find out we are going to an unknown continent that hasn’t been mentioned before with all new species and a new Pandaren style neutral race called “Schwing Schwangs” and we are trying to prevent the “Ding dongs” from infecting the planet and return it to a barren landscape covered in life and plants…..not at all related to dragon isles and dragonsworn races and tinkers/necros/dark rangers/bards etc. or class skins hahaha

Side note/disclaimer: in case this is taken seriously it isn’t. I’m just pointing out everyone has latched into the dragon isles 100% being next expansion and how disappointed they will all be if it isn’t.

Same reason people were hyped for Zandalar, Kul Tiras, Hyjal, Uldum, Argus and Nazjatar, I'd assume.

They were known places in lore we had never been to before and their absence was a source of speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    People will be so disappointed to find out we are going to an unknown continent that hasn’t been mentioned before with all new species and a new Pandaren style neutral race .
    I would love this as well. Mists was something I was completely uninterested when it was revealed but having a virtual blank slate turned out to be a great experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    I'm fascinated by people upset by these kinds of threads. Why? Is there some storage limit for MMOChamp?
    Maybe because they're dumb and pointless? Often very wrong...we don't need a dozen posts saying similar things?

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Maybe because they're dumb and pointless? Often very wrong...we don't need a dozen posts saying similar things?
    You described 90% of posts on the forum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    You described 90% of posts on the forum
    It's shooting in the dark or shooting at a obvious target, neither are really worth much...not to mention the fact they've all been about the same and they've all been from burner accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    It's shooting in the dark or shooting at a obvious target, neither are really worth much...not to mention the fact they've all been about the same and they've all been from burner accounts
    So exactly like last year

- - - Updated - - -

For the most part I could see this happening
    The class in terms of story makes sense and starting at a higher level could happen due to how the intro plays out and there being no Talonguard in the story at least for this expansion until it becomes 10-70 content

Leveling zones I can see them redoing old zones for leveling because of the positive reactions to WF zones and the legion artifact quests

Two max level zones could have a sense of “dangerous new place” like the maw and the patch zones added on feels better than just portals and adds a sense of a living breathing world to Warcraft.

The story is…perfectly fine based on current writing expectations lol but really gathering smaller threats and FINALLY dealing with nozdormu and his story with the rewritten hour of twilight is something I really want so I’m biased.

The instances are pretty much standard in number and content and I am ready for the scarlet crusade I WANT STORY DRIVEN BAD GUYS over bad guys that are a threat just because they are a cliche

Still fake but a personal preference says 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    As much as I'd love the idea of pledging to a Dragonflight (similar to covenants), the last thing we need are more borrowed power systems that force us to choose between flavor and viability.
    That’s why artifact weapons weren’t awful
    You were balanced around a complete weapon and it wasn’t a huge thing to do

A system where you only gain the power at the end is definitely better and the passives depending on what they are could be boring stat bonuses

- - - Updated - - -

If you only waited a few more days you could have used the leaked logo