Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The WHOLE Azeroth in injured AGAIN so we need to heal her is literally BFA. Like, we JUST healed Azeroth 2 xpacs ago.

Quote Originally Posted by kizcrew View Post
    Emerald Dream is not Lovecraft's fiction. The Emerald Dream is a blueprint of Azeroth and it looks like what Azeroth would look like had no life ever inhabited and altered it.
    "The Dream may also have been influenced by H. P. Lovecraft's Dreamlands. The Dreamlands is a vast, alternate dimension that can be entered through dreams, similar to astral projection or lucid dreaming. Experienced dreamers are among the most powerful inhabitants of the Dreamlands and may become its permanent residents after their physical deaths."

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    If you saw "slides" then it must be legit. I don't even know if anyone still uses "slides," they sort of have the same value of a typewriter in today's tech driven world.
    What? People refer to pages in a PDF presentation as "slides". I'm not saying the OP isn't lying, but not sure what this dig at "slides" is supposed to be about. It's not about literal physical slides.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Kyrians leave the Shadowlands to ferry souls.
    The Maldraxxi have shown to venture outside the Shadowlands, for intel missions on Legion worlds.
    Yeah becouse its their job to go get souls of the dead and bring them to Shadowlands, its another thing then to go to the normal world and start walking around and living with the living people.

And if they would be a allied race, why would as a exempel, Kyrians suddenly side with Alliance and maybe Ventyr side with Horde, there is zero reason, story or logic why any of the covenant would side with any of alliance or Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    And if they would be a allied race, why would as a exempel, Kyrians suddenly side with Alliance and maybe Ventyr side with Horde, there is zero reason, story or logic why any of the covenant would side with any of alliance or Horde.
    Simarities.
    Kyrians are akin to Humans.
    Maldraxxi are akin to Orcs.
    Sylvar are akin to Night elves.
    Venthyr are akin to Blood elves.

Such low effort... come on dude, you can do better than this.

And New World is not a good enough game to steal ideas from.

Quote Originally Posted by uzira View Post
    The WHOLE Azeroth in injured AGAIN so we need to heal her is literally BFA. Like, we JUST healed Azeroth 2 xpacs ago.
    Not to defend this leak, but BfA was essentially just First Aid, preventing/restoring blood loss (Azerite) and keeping parasites out of the wounded body (N'Zoth)
    Future story could focus on the actual recovery of the World Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: your character is currently the champion of your Covenant. It wouldn't be impossible that you're given the opportunity to become a permanent ambassador between Azeroth and the Shadowlands, by shedding your mortal body and accepting a Covenant one, with the explicit permission to travel the mortal world at your leisure.
    (For gameplay reasons, your mortal body is stored somewhere so you could return to it if you reconsider)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I wonder if there is any symbolism between this leak and the purported "had seen via presentation at work" and the fact that Microsoft just bought activision.

Sounds not that far off, tbh.

Sounds boring, too.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    "The Dream may also have been influenced by H. P. Lovecraft's Dreamlands. The Dreamlands is a vast, alternate dimension that can be entered through dreams, similar to astral projection or lucid dreaming. Experienced dreamers are among the most powerful inhabitants of the Dreamlands and may become its permanent residents after their physical deaths."
    The idea probably came from there, but that doesn't change that it's not exactly the same thing and we already have lore on the Emerald Dream that contradicts the existence of cities. Unless we are the ones building them. But why?

The idea probably came from there, but that doesn't change that it's not exactly the same thing and we already have lore on the Emerald Dream that contradicts the existence of cities. Unless we are the ones building them. But why?
    Malfurion.

I'm not invested one way or the other, but Emerald Dream lore has been retconned a bit already. Shadowlands put an explicit connection between the Emerald Dream and Ardenweald, implying that similar nature realms may exist for other worlds. It also seemed to imply it was something bigger and more important than what we thought it was. Lady Moonberry said that "If (Ysera) dies, all that is Emerald dies with her," which may imply that all worlds share an Emerald Dream, and the Azeroth part we saw was just a small piece of a larger Dream.
    Blizzard have always been very retcon happy, so if they think adding cities would be cool then they'll do it. You can have the Dream be based on Azeroth as it was but then say it had some parallel development, and various nature spirits eventually form cities in the woodlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyux View Post
    Emerald Dream, corruption, dead forests, Ysera, and an Old God within the dream... literally all covered off in 7.0.

lol.
    Hey Ysera shes my elf waifu if she's gonna be around ill take it.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Hey Ysera shes my elf waifu if she's gonna be around ill take it.
    Don't get me wrong, as a Druid main I too would love a Emerald Dream expansion and anything to do with Ysera. It has been done before, but I'll still like it : )
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Once upon a time, boats were full of leaks. Now, our leaks are full of boats.

I mean if they did want to do an Emerald Dream expansion, for some reason after the Legion raid, I guess Azeroth is wounded and the dream can heal it is good enough. Also an easy connection for the night elfs to be involved and cover their recovery post war of thorns.

The dream can easily be used to make enough zones, after all you can pick five biomes on Azeroth and makes them more vibrant.

Just not sure there's not conflict there anymore after the raid. Unless they just go Void Invasion and the threat are just Voidwalkers and Purple Dragons. Which would be the nightmare again but less visually distinct.

The name is AWFUL mind you.
    Last edited by Wonderment2; 2022-01-18 at 07:51 PM.