the real 10.0 battle for outland

Hi my brother is chris metzens uncles brother.

The next expansion is called battle for outland

There is a new resource called outrite that has been discovered the alliance and horde will fight over it now and forget about it in 2 years

Sylvanas soul was actually split 3 times so she is evil again and also she was made leader of the horde because zappy boi dies at the start of the expansion and names her warchief when thrall protests she locks him up

We go back to outland but this time netherstorm has been removed it may be readded later.

Pvp vendors are still in the game but they are now a rare spawn of the time lost proto drake.

To use a mythic keystone you now must also socket a wow token these can be bought in the ingame shop

Over 150 new mounts and thats just the different shades of the Nether rays there are new talbuks and boars too

Don't worry alliance we didn't forget about you there is a new horse mount the tear soaked pony

Oh yeah cross faction play. You can group together whatever you can't heal or buff the other faction though. This explained lore wise by a graphic sex scene at the start of the expansion between thrall and jaina that is unskippable because we spent all our shadowlands resources creating it. These will lead to a quest where the player must fetch thrall some lube from the opposite factions city thereby explaining the truce.
    Last edited by breadbasket; 2022-01-18 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by breadbasket View Post
    Best leak so far.
    - Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped in a never ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle… and wonder if we’ll ever get the chance to kill him.

Seriously legit stuff.

World of Warcraft: Revenge of Illidan's Revenge

The next expansion is called battle for outland

There is a new resource called outrite that has been discovered the alliance and horde will fight over it now and forget about it in 2 years

Sylvanas soul was actually split 3 times so she is evil again and also she was made leader of the horde because zappy boi dies at the start of the expansion and names her warchief when thrall protests she locks him up

We go back to outland but this time netherstorm has been removed it may be readded later.

Pvp vendors are still in the game but they are now a rare spawn of the time lost proto drake.

To use a mythic keystone you now must also socket a wow token these can be bought in the ingame shop

Over 150 new mounts and thats just the different shades of the Nether rays there are new talbuks and boars too

Don't worry alliance we didn't forget about you there is a new horse mount the tear soaked pony

Oh yeah cross faction play. You can group together whatever you can't heal or buff the other faction though. This explained lore wise by a graphic sex scene at the start of the expansion between thrall and jaina that is unskippable because we spent all our shadowlands resources creating it. These will lead to a quest where the player must fetch thrall some lube from the opposite factions city thereby explaining the truce.
    can you please apply to the WOW lore team?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Legendary!
    is his name Bob?

Most realistic leak so far.

My father's best friend's uncle's cousin's friend' son work at Blizzard and leaked me some juicy stuff. But I can't talk about it atm.