Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ....what?
    is this the end of CoD/whatever else actiblizz produces on playstation?
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    LOL at people thinking microsoft spent 70 000 000 000 just for candy crash and cod.
    So, you're saying the nearly 20-year-old MMO that is now known as the nexus of scandals is far better than two of the most profitable video games ever made?

Quote Originally Posted by Vandosq View Post
    This is just so factually wrong by every metric. For Blizzard wow remains it's biggest earner, which is obvious. Subscription+game purchases+in game purchases adds up to far more than hearthstone ever will.
    It's hilarious to me how people try to downplay WoW's success. Still the most played MMO after 15+ years without even resorting to cross platform like most of its competitors.

They should kick Bobby to the curb imo. Hell kick most of the rest of Blizzard staff to the curb, start fresh and new. Need new ideas and whatnot involved vs old assed hashed out crap.

2021: Microsoft buys Bethesda
    2022: Microsoft buys Activision-Blizzard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    This blows my mind

Is COD going to be console exclusive now? Does this mean we are getting a console version of WoW?
    I don't understand, what do you mean console exclusive? Do you mean XBOX/PC?

I am skeptical anything will really change for WoW other than its business model.

so its this bad new or good news for us wow player lol

Quote Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
    It's ... news
    That is water in the desert to us at this point honestly

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

5+ Year Old Account
    Very good news

since BFA launched it literally could not be worse (reforged lol) so lets hope Microsoft does not actually make it even worse.

Can't see WoW getting worse than it already is. Doesn't mean it will get better either, but hopefully it will. I'd like to imagine that a company that drops $70 billion USD on acquiring a game company would care about salvaging their games.

3+ Year Old Account
    hoping for a Warcraft 3 purist WoW and a Warcraft 3 purist Reforged, unironically

but first I hope Reforged gets fixed first, and perhaps more Co-op commanders in Starcraft 2
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myjawsmissin View Post
    They should kick Bobby to the curb imo. Hell kick most of the rest of Blizzard staff to the curb, start fresh and new. Need new ideas and whatnot involved vs old assed hashed out crap.
    There no bussines in that idea for them lol They could bought em bcoz of low stock prize atm after bad times roll. They have strong titles now in their library. Purging whole staff there is no sense and tbh its pretty much time and walth consuming. They need to focus on rebuild ofc put new ppl but only in major holes. Bobby is the guy who knows how to earn money and handle it thats the true. A lot of blame him because of all that shit around. But the real threat were in company for a years and every one who jump of that ship knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    hoping for a Warcraft 3 purist WoW
    As in, Forsaken and Night Elves aren't arbitrarily lopped in with the Horde and the Alliance? What kind of purist WoW would you like to see?

It will make no difference to an old game that is in decline. Blizzard does not make enough money from WoW to include the figures in their financial releases, they do list others like COD though as those make megabucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Can't see WoW getting worse than it already is. Doesn't mean it will get better either, but hopefully it will. I'd like to imagine that a company that drops $70 billion USD on acquiring a game company would care about salvaging their games.
    I cannot imagine the games alone being worth 70 billion. There has to be interest in the ips also
    www.twitch.tv/rtrain

Free Agent! Looking for Guild for Legion!

Buying Bliizard and World of Warcraft must feel really good.

Its like "we got it !"

Don't hold your breath. The DOJ will likely have something to say about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    They're not doing anything about existing borderline monopolies like Google, Microsoft, Steam, Disney, and so forth. They're pocketed by lobbyists. We're well into the age of megacorporations.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Yea, can already imagine Microsoft legal team making such a blunder in this big of a deal.

/s