Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Then explain something else that is metallic and tech-like that is related to both the void and the dragons.
    Where do you see tech-like metallic?

Unfortunately, this forum has a poor history of discerning fake logos from real ones.
    Proof?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Where do you see tech-like metallic?
    It has reflective elements from the background, it’s very sterile and streamlined, it has rigid aspects all over (especially under the “C” and on the edges of the expansion title). Also as I said, only the Titan theme connects with both Dragon and Old God.

Titans imprisoned the Old Gods
    Titans empowered the dragonflights
    Azeroth is a sleeping titan under threat from the old gods

Again, if another theme comes into play that connects with those elements on that level and matches the style of the border, please share them.

Proof?
    I don’t want to dig too deeply into this, but folks on this forum thought that BFA and Shadowlands logos were fake.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2022-01-24 at 01:44 PM.

It has reflective elements from the background, it’s very sterile and streamlined, it has rigid aspects all over (especially under the “C” and on the edges of the expansion title). Also as I said, only the Titan theme connects with both Dragon and Old God.
    What's tech about it?

Again, if another theme comes into play that connects with those elements on that level and matches the style of the border, please share them.
    First, it's not a confirmed logo.
    Secondly, it has bows and arrows aplenty and what looks like wrappings.

I don’t want to dig too deeply into this, but folks on this forum thought that BFA and Shadowlands logos were fake.
    There are other logos out there. Anything that credits this one's autheticity?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's tech about it?
    When I am able to dissect the photo, I'll point it out to you.

First, it's not a confirmed logo.
    Secondly, it has bows and arrows aplenty and what looks like wrappings.
    If we're running on the notion that it is real, then yes the intertwined themes matter. And again, none of these themes say anything "elven". The Night Elves are forest-based, and that doesn't match the sterile, metallic border, or angular elements.

Compare this one to other fakes like the Deep Below, or Awakenings, and you'll see the difference in quality.

it fits the narrative Mr. T is pushing. Its most a fake logo like the others tho

Also

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...reator.156087/

Exist anyone can make a wow logo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by datguy81 View Post
    it fits the narrative Mr. T is pushing. Its most a fake logo like the others tho

Also

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...reator.156087/

Exist anyone can make a wow logo
    That logo was definitely not made via Hivemind.

MoP hint for WoD: Enchanted Fey Dragon: This mount was a preview for the massive Enchanted Fey Dragons of Shadowmoon.

I am ignoring everything else for the sake of not having a repeat discussion. You can not, with a sane mind, say the Enchanted Fey Dragon was a tease and a preview for WOD. All the art for the mount and the flavor text for the mount connects to the emerald dream of Azeroth. It connects to the emerald dream of Azeroth, because the lore of the mount says that it is brightwings older brother.

Blizz only put this mount in WoD,because they didn't have a flying mount for the Draenei.

The faerie dragon pet is more telling, I'd say we've yet to get the corresponding future expansion mount hint

Nope. I said the Phoenix is in reference to TBC classic, and the cat resembles something from Shadowlands. That said, the cat could be an indicator of something from next expansion as well.
    Show me one thing in SL that cat resembles

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Show me one thing in SL that cat resembles
    See the updated OP.

As for the tech bits of the logo, these struck me as very technical in nature, along with what people believed was the "bow";

And of course the "bow" looks very tech as well, like a "teched up" version of the typical curve in WoW logos;

When you compare it to similar sections of older WoW logos, this becomes more obvious;

It also shows how good EoD's logo is. If it is a fake, it's very well done.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2022-01-24 at 08:59 PM.

When I am able to dissect the photo, I'll point it out to you.
    Very well. Though, you can explain it in words.

If we're running on the notion that it is real, then yes the intertwined themes matter. And again, none of these themes say anything "elven". The Night Elves are forest-based, and that doesn't match the sterile, metallic border, or angular elements.
    Bows of any kind, not Night elven in particular.

Compare this one to other fakes like the Deep Below, or Awakenings, and you'll see the difference in quality.
    Can't. Can you do it for me?

See the updated OP.

As for the tech bits of the logo, these struck me as very technical in nature, along with what people believed was the "bow";

And of course the "bow" looks very tech as well, like a "teched up" version of the typical curve in WoW logos;

When you compare it to similar sections of older WoW logos, this becomes more obvious;

It also shows how good EoD's logo is. If it is a fake, it's very well done.
    It doesn't look techy. It looks metallic. Like every other WoW logo.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the Mystic Runesaber showing up as a store mount in WoD (with lore describing ley lines and chaotic arcane energy), and then showing up in droves in Legion (surrounded by Nightborne who had lore about ley lines and chaotic arcane energy) is confirmation bias?
    I can't get over the irony of this post.. Lmao. No offense or anything.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Bows of any kind, not Night elven in particular.
    A random bow is tied to dragons and old gods for what reason?

Can't. Can you do it for me?
    No.

It doesn't look techy. It looks metallic. Like every other WoW logo.
    Then once again come up with a theme that matches up with Dragons and Old Gods.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are indiators everywhere.

Pretty sure this has been cooking for years and specially since BfA times.

As of late, we got massive drops from Wrathion and Ysera... Like... Ysera´s sory here is only opening a whole episode.
    Wrathion, yet again, pops in at the begining and is gone until the very end... Constantly doing the one thing... looking for the Draing Isles...I mean, how much longer will he need? It has taken him several years now.

Why do I have the feeling that it will be, somehow, a dragon, who saves Anduin?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by datguy81 View Post
    Cat seems more linked to the blood elfs if anything
    The cat is a mystical design. The facial features and eyes scream dragons and mystical

10+ Year Old Account

No.

You don't seem to be very open to discuss things, more like making arguments and then denying any counter arguments, often referring to "people" on this forum, past happenings, etc. A rather odd posting style, if you will.

That logo, while it could look legit if I was intoxicated, does not look legit whole sober. The biggest red flag is the "Empire of Dragons" text, no self respecting graphical artist would send that logo out with that text looking like that when it's for such a known logo.
    Anecdotal evidence appears to be accepted here so there you go.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    There are indiators everywhere.

Pretty sure this has been cooking for years and specially since BfA times.

As of late, we got massive drops from Wrathion and Ysera... Like... Ysera´s sory here is only opening a whole episode.
    Wrathion, yet again, pops in at the begining and is gone until the very end... Constantly doing the one thing... looking for the Draing Isles...I mean, how much longer will he need? It has taken him several years now.

Why do I have the feeling that it will be, somehow, a dragon, who saves Anduin?
    I think the issue lorewise was that the other dragonflights were not being very cooperative about giving him information.

I suppose the thing about the Dragon Isles is that while they work as a location, there has to be a purpose as to why we are there. If Wrathion is looking for them, well so what? There has to be either an antagonistic threat located there, or we have to go there to find something. If it's the latter than we don't need to be at the isles instantly, they can be added in a patch like Nazjatar was, and we can start somewhere else.

What makes Empire of Dragons work is that it isn't a location, and that opens up the possibility of incorporating the Dragon Isles and other locales for the expansion to take place in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    That logo, while it could look legit if I was intoxicated, does not look legit whole sober. The biggest red flag is the "Empire of Dragons" text, no self respecting graphical artist would send that logo out with that text looking like that when it's for such a known logo.
    Anecdotal evidence appears to be accepted here so there you go.
    Since the logo isn't official, how do we know it isn't simply a WIP or an early version mockup? We got early versions of BFA's logo that differed from the official box logo for example.

It isn't random if it appears several times.
    And your interpretation is more random than anything concrete on that logo.

No.
    Why?

No. You have to explain why it's techy when there are no gears to be found.

What makes Empire of Dragons work is that it isn't a location, and that opens up the possibility of incorporating the Dragon Isles and other locales for the expansion to take place in.
    How did you get to that conclusion?

Since the logo isn't official, how do we know it isn't simply a WIP or an early version mockup? We got early versions of BFA's logo that differed from the official box logo for example.
    Post it here.

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't random if it appears several times.
    And your interpretation is more random than anything concrete on that logo.
    It doesn't appear at all, that's the point. It's the normal arc that you see in all logos, simply in a more streamlined form.

How is Dragons and Old Gods being related to Titans random?

Why?
    Because you should have no issue finding them.

No. You have to explain why it's techy when there are no gears to be found.
    It's advanced/alien technology. That sort of tech doesn't have gears.

How did you get to that conclusion?
    The title: "Empire of Dragons" with Void and Titan references in its title; Two opposing forces that have shaped dragons throughout the history of WoW.

Post it here.
    Again, those examples are easy enough to find on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    You know what's the most suspicious indicator that noone seems to look at?
    Moon-Touched Netherwhelp from the 30th annyversary Blizzcon pack. While the netherwhelp part could be because the TBC Classic, why "moon-touched"? It feels so out-of-context.
    Cause we got our closest look at Elune this xpac? Including her first voice lines (through Tyrande admittedly).
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

See the updated OP.

I don't see Tech at all. Looks more magical swooshy armor to me, like the Skyblazer mount