Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i full heartedly believe graeham is not scum. i wont elaborate on why just yet because it is super ultra uber 1337 top notch meta unlocking information that cant be thrown around willynilly currently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I disagree with this vote strongly, in fact Marack is probably my strongest town lean right now
    i do not believe his soft cop claim.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck it. if i die, i dont die. but it hurts town if attempted and should not happen. i straight up manifested the ability to not die when i die. rather, it was bestowed upon me by a most generous person, who i believe is graeham. nunites for realsies. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post

fuck it. if i die, i dont die. but it hurts town if attempted and should not happen. i straight up manifested the ability to not die when i die. rather, it was bestowed upon me by a most generous person, who i believe is graeham. nunites for realsies. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    If you get NK'd and then your shit fails to work cos of the -25% chance Imma laugh so hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    vote: marack

im going to sleep now
    This is the dumbest vote on record... like ever.

Is not a good look for you, scum two games in a row?
    What are you basing that conclusion on?

About Graeham, anyone else feel he lied about the rewards for solving the puzzles? If I was a scum or SK that needed to get town to solve puzzles I'd definitely dangle rewards like that in front of them. However I don't believe those were the actual rewards.
    There would be little point in drawing such unnecessary attention to myself by openly lying on D1 after already being in the spotlight due to being silenced. Perhaps a more prudent course would be to step back and consider that based on the rules, there's elements at play that cannot be discussed.

Xan feeling a lot townier this game already, though maybe that's just availability? Either, giving him some cred for that anyway

- - - Updated - - -

I also still feel like if Grae had a role that required solving for him to do stuff, Val would have actually been solving in thread.

@Marack - I am most definitely town, and I am interpreting that statement about re-reading your card to mean you misunderstood?
    @Xanjori - I had similar thoughts about grae, other than the sort of BPV Marack got for the cypher; none of the stuff he said turned out to be true. But at the same rate - why? What would be the motivation to pull a stunt like that? What does he gain besides suspicion?
    @Lora - why do you think Graeham would make you - of all players - unkillable? Honestly if he did, that makes him seem less town-aligned for choosing the player who is going to confuse us and stir the pot the most. That's assuming you're even telling the truth.

I'm not buying 90% what Lora is saying. It feels like he's trying to say anything that will keep him alive, and I really don't like his vote on Marack. I can't deny though that he does appear to have tracked Marack to me last night, so unless they are both pulling some sort of insane play together -- which I find extremely unlikely -- it does seem he is telling the truth about tracking. Which also means he more than likely wasn't attempting to kill anyone last night.
    Unvote: Lora
    He's still anti-town as fuck, but he's probably not scum.
    @listo95 - you said you could have proven yourself? How? And can you still?
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    @Marack - I am most definitely town, and I am interpreting that statement about re-reading your card to mean you misunderstood?
    Thought the typical stuff for my role... then went back and reread. Had I thought you were 100% scum, i would be voting you, but thats not the case.

Agree that Lora is anti-town at best.

A good candidate for a potential third party role.

With that said, barring a redirect it was not Lora I chose to visit last night.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm heading to the movies soon so I won't be able to post much of note until later today but for what it's worth, I'm not opposed to looking at some of our quieter players. I can't bring up everything I know for obvious reasons - namely the established rules - but I'm much more inclined to trust people stepping into the spotlight and taking risks than those who are sitting back and either being quiet or subtly trying to tunnel specific posters.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Xanjori - I had similar thoughts about grae, other than the sort of BPV Marack got for the cypher; none of the stuff he said turned out to be true. But at the same rate - why? What would be the motivation to pull a stunt like that? What does he gain besides suspicion?
    @Lora - why do you think Graeham would make you - of all players - unkillable? Honestly if he did, that makes him seem less town-aligned for choosing the player who is going to confuse us and stir the pot the most. That's assuming you're even telling the truth.

I'm not buying 90% what Lora is saying. It feels like he's trying to say anything that will keep him alive, and I really don't like his vote on Marack. I can't deny though that he does appear to have tracked Marack to me last night, so unless they are both pulling some sort of insane play together -- which I find extremely unlikely -- it does seem he is telling the truth about tracking. Which also means he more than likely wasn't attempting to kill anyone last night.
    for the memes of course. whoever did it absolutely did it for the memes.

- - - Updated - - -

If you get NK'd and then your shit fails to work cos of the -25% chance Imma laugh so hard.
    actions have the fail rate. passives dont have fuck all.

- - - Updated - - -

also i dont give two shits if i die because if i do im just gonna tell you i told you so and mock you for not believing me when im telling the truth lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    A good candidate for a potential third party role.

With that said, barring a redirect it was not Lora I chose to visit last night.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm heading to the movies soon so I won't be able to post much of note until later today but for what it's worth, I'm not opposed to looking at some of our quieter players. I can't bring up everything I know for obvious reasons - namely the established rules - but I'm much more inclined to trust people stepping into the spotlight and taking risks than those who are sitting back and either being quiet or subtly trying to tunnel specific posters.
    hmmm. if it wasnt you that did it then no clue who did.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

hmmm. if it wasnt you that did it then no clue who did.
    Perhaps it was something generated at random and you got lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Moderator Annoucement:

The most true statement ever has been spoken. A wind gusts through the village. Something...or nothing has changed.
    Maybe it had to do with this? Once the puzzle is solved it just randomly targets someone? Would make some amount of sense so that people who aren't around don't innately just miss out?
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe it had to do with this? Once the puzzle is solved it just randomly targets someone? Would make some amount of sense so that people who aren't around don't innately just miss out?
    nope. it was done at night.

i full heartedly believe graeham is not scum. i wont elaborate on why just yet because it is super ultra uber 1337 top notch meta unlocking information that cant be thrown around willynilly currently.

- - - Updated - - -

i do not believe his soft cop claim.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps you were cloned?

- - - Updated - - -

Like i said i put my full confidence in lora.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Vote listo

Stoke the flames

This bickering around Lora is solving nothing

vote listo

Ill get behind dis he needs to come in and bitch a lil hes busy

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes busy with work, day started as I had to sleep. On break.
    Item vendor I am. Get item every day and I fucked up and thought I gave item at night when I actually give it out at day. Day 1 item was KP. Attempting to give it to Psycho. It naturally has a chance to fail and if it fails it also RBs for that night. You can use the KP and normal action during the same night.

- - - Updated - - -

You will get the item when night starts.

Notable Vote Count:
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Day 1 Vote Count:

3 - Lora (Marack#74, Psycho #115, Graeham #128)
    2 - Claws (Lora #163, Val #170)
    1 - Listo (Claws #12)
    1 - Val (Robo #20)

Not Voting: Foxxi, Listo, Xanjori

Day 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on 1/20 or majority is reached. With 10 people alive, majority is 6.

Claws - I got slight town vibes off him when he tried to figure out Lora, and Val's vote on him made him a contender for D1 yeet with Lora. I don't know that I see a scum Val voting a partner there and putting him in danger of becoming the focus. Lean Town.

Grae - His inability to speak at the start of the game would be a bold stunt to pull if he staged it, and if it wasn't staged it would be a cruel thing to impose on a scum role (or third party for that matter) in such a small game; given the attention it will draw. The promise of rewards that never happened, jumping on Val as the hammer, and the vagueness he's expressed pointing to the main rules which have already been broken. The statement that he can identify mutilated corpses passively. All of this seems insanely suspicious and over done... and it just comes off as "too-wolfy-to-be-a-wolf" to me. Lean Town.

Listo - There's not much to judge Listo off of atm since he hasn't been around. But what little he has said doesn't impress me a whole lot. His toss out of myself and Grae as town reads as TMI, and Val choosing to vote claws and not him when they were both tied at one vote behind Lora's three is not a good look. Lean scum.

Lora - Lora has made many statements that are contradictory and confusing. But looking past all the muddled words, he says he tracked Marack to me, and Marack confirmed he visited me last night - which means Lora did perform a track action - and I have never known Lora to *not* try to kill someone if he was capable of it. Town, or potentially third party if one exists.

Marack- Marack's vote on Val put him in the lead over Lora, and doesn't make much sense coming from scum. Plus he's pretty much claimed, and short of a counter-claim I see no reason to doubt him. Town.

Psycho - Psycho's D1 willingness to yeet Lora D1 even with the potential threat of a vengeful role made me feel he was likely town already, and his vote on Val wasn't necessary if they were partners. Lora was already in the lead, and even if he were trying to avoid following through with the vengeful threat, and didn't want to vote with his partner - he could have voted on Listo instead. Lean Town.

Robo - I remember ISO'ing Robo D1 and realizing he had been present for the puzzle solving; and yet I hadn't really remembered his presence at all until I looked back. He was there; but not there.. nothing he commented actually felt like he was really invested, and while lack of interest in the puzzle itself is NAI - the seeming attempt to not be absent bothers me. I already said this earlier, but I also give no credit to his vote on Val. It was only post 20 - and there had been no indication anywhere between then and his last post before EoD that Val was going to even be considered. Lora was firmly in the lead and he had no reason to need to change his vote. Lean Scum.

Xan - Largely absent D1 besides calling myself and Robo scum, and pointing out Lora is an easy target for scum. Coming into D2 being suspect of Grae makes me side-eye him...but it also makes me think he may just be town? He has a habit of forming opinions that feel so contrary to mine that I want to think he's scum. It's hard for me to be confident though, because he hasn't *really* argued for anything yet. Null/lean town. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Yes busy with work, day started as I had to sleep. On break.
    Item vendor I am. Get item every day and I fucked up and thought I gave item at night when I actually give it out at day. Day 1 item was KP. Attempting to give it to Psycho. It naturally has a chance to fail and if it fails it also RBs for that night. You can use the KP and normal action during the same night.

- - - Updated - - -

You will get the item when night starts.
    Hmm. Ok, this feels somewhat confirmable other than the failure chance? And if true, I highly doubt you'd give me if all people a KP

I actually buy this, and think at most, you'd probably be neutral

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Robo

Let's try this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Hmm. Ok, this feels somewhat confirmable other than the failure chance? And if true, I highly doubt you'd give me if all people a KP

I actually buy this, and think at most, you'd probably be neutral

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Robo

Let's try this
    no, lets not.

- - - Updated - - -

the clear focus should be marack and claws imo.

no, lets not.

- - - Updated - - -

the clear focus should be marack and claws imo.
    How rude i make you immortal and you treat me like dis