Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ...
7
15
16
17
18
19
27
... LastLast
  1. #321
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    robo is town you stupidhead
    what makes you so sure of that

  2. #322
    The Lightbringer Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    what makes you so sure of that
    because i am town and i know that robo is town lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    because i am town and i know that robo is town lol.
    Thanks for confirming your read as bullshit

  4. #324
    The Lightbringer Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Thanks for confirming your read as bullshit
    i bet you a million dollars that robo is town it must suck being wrong lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  5. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i bet you a million dollars that robo is town it must suck being wrong lol
    Do you have info or are you just sure?

  6. #326
    The Lightbringer Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Do you have info or are you just sure?
    my information is that robo is town and if you continue to attempt to push him you are making yourself look extremely scummy

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  7. #327
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Do you have info or are you just sure?
    How much info can he have he already called out marack goin to foxxi

  8. #328
    I'm beginning to think this game was given some kind of chaos 3p role that's like omnipotent/has ridiculous powers and was specifically handed to Lora

    I don't really buy that he has info on Robo

    - - - Updated - - -

    I guess theoretically, Lora could have been neighbored by Robo or something

    Or Lora is just scum that can't die and is lolcatting while blatantly showing their informed perspective

  9. #329
    The Lightbringer Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I'm beginning to think this game was given some kind of chaos 3p role that's like omnipotent/has ridiculous powers and was specifically handed to Lora

    I don't really buy that he has info on Robo
    robo is 100% town and you are extremely scummy for trying to prod more information from the mvp ultimate town player in this game.

    vote: psycho666soldier

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  10. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    robo is 100% town and you are extremely scummy for trying to prod more information from the mvp ultimate town player in this game.

    vote: psycho666soldier
    You have given me no reason to ever believe any info you claim. I believe you tracked Marack because he can at least confirm that, and apparently Claws is corroborating you being unkillable, but there is no reason to trust anything else you say.

    Give me a good reason and I'll consider it. Until then, my vote stays

  11. #331
    The Lightbringer Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    You have given me no reason to ever believe any info you claim. I believe you tracked Marack because he can at least confirm that, and apparently Claws is corroborating you being unkillable, but there is no reason to trust anything else you say.

    Give me a good reason and I'll consider it. Until then, my vote stays
    because i said so and you're gonna look like a fucking idiot when its made more apparent robo is town

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  12. #332
    Well every1 cant be town

  13. #333
    The Lightbringer Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Well every1 cant be town
    you're right. im town. robo is town. and im not sure of anyone else anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  14. #334
    Alright, I'm back. Went to see the newest Scream movie. Got there literally the second the movie started, too, since the bus was stuck in traffic.

    Catching up on the thread now!

  15. #335
    I really dont know what to make of Lora and his insistence Robo is town, because it really is leaving us with not many places to turn.

    I still dont think Claws is scum after Val voted on him, I dont think thats a Val style play.

    Psycho could be a potential option but would he throw Val under the bus so early? I guess its possible.

  16. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I really dont know what to make of Lora and his insistence Robo is town, because it really is leaving us with not many places to turn.

    I still dont think Claws is scum after Val voted on him, I dont think thats a Val style play.

    Psycho could be a potential option but would he throw Val under the bus so early? I guess its possible.
    Believe what you want, but I would never vote my mafia poisoner there. We would need as many kill attempts as possible with the action failure in play, and there was no reason I could just vote Lora or Claws like I was already doing.

    I think Lora is either fucking around, or has a read on Robo that's he's blasting with 100% confidence, or both.

  17. #337
    @Graeham its been about 2hrs now you should be caught up what do you think on todays shenanigan's

  18. #338
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    437
    @Psycho666Soldier the reason I gave you the KP over others is because of your vote placement on Val yesterday. It felt the most townie to me out of them all.

  19. #339
    High Overlord Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    129
    I also bet a million dollars that I am town.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I don't know how things are going, exactly, I still have to read through the pages, but if these last few posts are an indicator, not a lot of good news.

  20. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    @Graeham its been about 2hrs now you should be caught up what do you think on todays shenanigan's
    I don't think I'll ever play a game where Lora doesn't give me a headache.

    With that said, the prudent time to push a lynch on Lora would have been back on D1 directly in response to the shenanigans that occurred. Val was pushed instead and that worked out in our favour and at least some of what Lora has put forward has been directly acknowledged as correct.

    Lora's insistence that Robo is to be trusted is intriguing and in a game such as this, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the neighbour role or something similar happened to be in play.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •