Revenge of the banshee the real 10.0

HI EVERYONE I used to work for blizzard and my brother is chris metzens brother.

Sylvanas wants revenge and also she wants to know where Nathanos is.

New class the dark ranger
    Factions are now united and sylvanas is the high king warchief of the horde alliance.

Anduin is in love with her but she never notices him there is 12 hours of cutscenes where Anduin laments sylvanas never noticing him. The main quest involves us helping Anduin gain sylvanas recognition.

10 new zones in sylvanas Castle under undercity
    That was built secretly while she lived there.

The first raid is sylvanas panty drawer we need to retrieve a pair for anduin but the drawer is haunted by the other Simps who tried and failed before us

Mythic ++ you now have half as much time to clear the dungeon for half the rewards that is 4x as much content as before.

Endless classes added, you can now rename your class to anything you want that means you can finally be a tinker or necromancer

All classes are now balanced. You all have the same abilities just with different names.

The level cap has been removed you can level endlessly.

We heard how much everyone liked legion time walking so all current content is now limited to a 2 week window every six months we feel this gives everyone a fair advantage and will let everyone appreciate the content more. The lore reason is the sylvanas needs a break from us needy players sometimes

Player housing and romance options. We said sylvanus needs a break sometimes but she is also a romance option if you want to get to know her better

Romance options include
    Sylvanas
    Jaina
    Thrall
    Bolivar
    With more to come.

Over 1000 new mounts, endless hours of farming for everyone.
    10 new transmog sets added to the store

10+ Year Old Account
    If your brother is Chris Metzen's brother and Chris Metzen's brother includes your brother which also includes you then does that mean your brother is also Chris Metzen's brother and you and Chris Metzen are also brothers

I can tell it’s a fake leak because Hogger isn’t listed as a romance option.
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

I'm your father's sister's cousin's uncle's former roommate

Quote Originally Posted by rupertrichard View Post
    Player housing and romance options. We said sylvanus needs a break sometimes but she is also a romance option if you want to get to know her better
    Sorry, this is the unbelievable part.

Danuser would never allow the players to date his waifu.

Always entertaining to see who the next leak clown parodying other leaks of other leaks on steroids 24/7 leak season is just unstoppable atm.

My brother is Chris Metzen's mother.

Can confirm everything.

Meh, I'd play it. At least give me Whitemane as a romance option.

It`s a 100% TROLL thread here.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't create threads purely intended to troll.

/closed
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara