Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    How about super transgender? Turning your enemies into fruits so your raid can recover from it.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    How about super transgender? Turning your enemies into fruits so your raid can recover from it.
    What

/10chars
    MS. MARVEL will return in The Marvels ✨

3+ Year Old Account
    A draconic race would be somewhat neat if done right, we already have Worgen as a therianthrope so we could have something similar to that.

On topic of class though I personally would prob. be more interested in a Bard than a dragon-themed class, but then again it'd be awkward to introduce a class and a race that don't belong together (I think we can all agree that draconic bards doesn't sound like it meshes well :P).
    A mail-wearing ranged class would slot in nicely considering what they have released thus far.

It just struck me while writing this that they could release a mail-wearing class alongside a Bard class that would be wearing cloth!.. but then again THAT sounds like way too much hope (and trouble) considering what we've been given over the past decade; it'd have to be an expansion with nothing but 2 new classes for such a miracle to occur.. and that's never happening

Quote Originally Posted by Maell View Post
    We already have a DK... so... not gonna happen.

In all honesty it's Blizzard we are talking about... most likely they will do a 'Spanish Inquisition' for the theme of next expansion. Having a cohesive story doesn't abide by their rule of cool.
    Call it Dragoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    That's not really something that would prevent them.
    DrK, there you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The community would just abbreviate it as DGK.
    Quote Originally Posted by kizcrew View Post
    Call it Dragoon.
    woosh

/10 char

DGK came to my mind, too. I don't see what the problem is. It reminds me of when people said they wouldn't do Demon Hunter, cause there already is a Hunter, and nobody would play regular Hunter, because Demon Hunter sounds cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    Logically, if we get anything, it would be a mail wearing class with at least one ranged dps spec. Neither have been added since the games release in 2004.
    neither have been cloth wearing class or caster

5+ Year Old Account
    Next class gonna have name that starts with "D", and since Tinker has no "D" it means we are free to not expecting any Tinkers in next 8 years.

And its very good time to strike back Blizz vs Icefrog and DoTA Dragon Knight, while their cartoon still fresh and get that free PR.

Still can't get why knights with their sole purpose in life are killing dragons, be named Dragon Knights instead of Dragon Slayers.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2022-01-20 at 07:22 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

no,i dont want a dragon knight,this stupid thing....i never see or listen anything about what is a dragon knight,seem something stupid....i prefer warden,gladiator,necromancer,darkranger,blademaster,knight,survival ranged....all this things,that are incredible fun,but blizzard dont want give us....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadrak View Post
    Different playstyle is what makes the class, class, I know the differences arent big but there are still. Which only confirms there isnt enough room for differences to support additional class. Like I really don't find Demon Hunter playstyle good.

Well Pandaren monk is well known hero from Warcraft 3. Not sure he was in neutral hero shop or just in fan made missions but I saw that hero many times. I always was interested what was the story of that hero so I wasnt surprised MoP was released.
    Playstyles can be interesting if its attached to interesting themes. Part of the problem with Demon Hunters was that we have multiple classes that can dual-wield, so designers had to be careful not to encroach on the territory of other classes. I definitely feel that DH should have been more flashy, with flames constantly surrounding them and their weapons. As they stand now, they're just slashes who occasionally pop demon form.

If Blizzard implemented a Tinker class, you could have a physical ranged class that differs highly from the Hunter class. If Blizzard implements a Dragonsworn class like my sig (and like Alexstraza from HotS), you would have a very novel hybrid class that can switch in and out of form based on the abilities they use. I believe both those concepts would be the best way to go moving forward. Both provide ample spec opportunity, whereas the Demon Hunter provided very little spec oppurtunity.

Idc about the name as long as it gets a CD that makes them look like this ?r[/IMG]

https://m.imgur.com/bK7l85o?r

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think people realize how popular a class based on Wrathion and Alexstraza would be. People would go nuts for it, and I wouldn't be shocked if it quickly rocketed to the most popular class in the game and stayed there permanently.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    What next, Lifeguard for Lifelands?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadrak View Post
    Im not convinced all exisitng classes and specs are working 100%, have enough of a unique playstyle developed for them, to have a room for another whole class.
    They haven't been since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    They haven't been since 2005.
    Sure but what im saying, instead of creating a new class, if you have an idea how to make a new class and specs, then first put those ideas into already existing classes, specs.

Then you can start thinking about new class.

But it doesn't matter but that would make more sense.

Just a general Dragon-centric 'Mage Knight' would suffice.

Healing would be a nice addition, but not necessary to the concept. We have all sorts of plated tanks, but none with a dedicated Spellcaster spec, so this would be an ideal fit for that. Warriors are your bread and butter Melee tanks, Paladins are Healer Tanks, DK's are dark, Necromantic Tanks, and the Dragonsworn can be a magical Spellcaster Tank.

Got no new death one for shadow lands why would they put in the effort for a dragon one?

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Got no new death one for shadow lands why would they put in the effort for a dragon one?
    Because two expansions with no new class is already a bigger gap than usual and current classes have essentially remained unchanged for the two expansions and with no permanent power progression in terms of gameplay are feeling beyond stale

A new class breaks that feeling

I don't know, DgK would be interesting, but I'm starting to be of the opinion they need to do something with the classes and specs and talents. The class system is feeling really bloated and weird. Maybe break the specs into individual classes and rework talents? I don't know, that doesn't sound any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    I don't know, DgK would be interesting, but I'm starting to be of the opinion they need to do something with the classes and specs and talents. The class system is feeling really bloated and weird. Maybe break the specs into individual classes and rework talents? I don't know, that doesn't sound any better.
    Specs have remained largely the same especially with the constant removal of Any power gain

A new class doesn’t really make anything more difficult in terms of development and at worst makes more specs play similar