Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Ranger Cringe General of the Forsaken?

Blizzard still not understands why Night Elves suck and instead of development they receive some super amazing wholesome big chungus magic power up.

Infinite Dragons are slumbering in the core of Azeroth and instead of time travel shenanigans they just burn down villages because "me dragon smash"?

Takes place in a obscure place that was scrapped 20 years ago, that only has any relevance because the fans are desperate to find a connection back to "ye olden days".

That could be indeed the real deal!

I hope we don't get just a "zone", instead add new zones to Kalimdor and Eastern. Just don't insert a single map somewhere in the ocean, it gets old.

Sounds bland enough that it could be real. More Sylvanas, nostalgic zone, tyrande noping out of the judging Sylvanas part. Rental powers from the dragons. Yeah, this could be pretty accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is probably the worst 'leak' that I have seen so far.
    An Karanir Thanagor

No new race... meh
    No new class.... thank god! Every concept is stupid as hell imho

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's no indications of Elune in 9.2 but good try I guess.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Level cap will remain at 60. Every character between level 50 and 60 will be scaled down to level 50. Shadowlands will take part in the Chromie time expansion collection and level 50 characters will be ready to dive into the new content of the Dragon Isles expansion.
    You mean going forward we get to have borrowed power and borrowed levels? I can already imagine just how inside-out with rage this forum would turn itself if this part was true.

10+ Year Old Account
    This leak is so blank and sounds like a glorified patch instead of an actual xpac so I'm really worried it could be the real one.
    In the shape now of Blizzard (Everyone leaving or bussy with legal drama) just may be.

10.0 needs to be a banger or it is over for wow. With no new class or race as a hook there will be no hype for it. If this is real what the hell have they been working on because we got like no content in shadowlands and then a nothingburger in 10.0. All in all this has to be fake there's no way they are that stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    10.0 needs to be a banger or it is over for wow. With no new class or race as a hook there will be no hype for it. If this is real what the hell have they been working on because we got like no content in shadowlands and then a nothingburger in 10.0. All in all this has to be fake there's no way they are that stupid.
    There's enough classes as it is.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Starts off fine, but loses the plot later. Not written by someone with enough lore knowledge. A lot of it doesn't quite add up.

Beyond that though, it also breaks for me at the "Sylvanas returns to Azeroth and rejoins the Forsaken". Yeah, no. That also shatters my credibility. No one on Azeroth is going to welcome her back after what she did. "She changed her mind on if her actions were justified" doesn't mean she's not still the only person responsible for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There's enough classes as it is.
    Yeah and I dont even know what kind of class would be good...

Dragon Knight ? We already have Knight, Death Knight...

And there are classes like Bard, Tinkerer but those are weird classes, why would Bard or Tinkerer go to combat ...

Basically it would be just more of a same.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Squishing back to 50 every time is a bad fan fiction from a youtuber and makes no sense from a development standpoint simply because it completely erases the last two years of progress

Think about it
    No covenants
    No leggos
    You will literally be the same as the beginning of SL and it feels garbage
    Is this your first expansion? New expansions have always been soft resets. TTK, crit rates, atk/cast speed, have always been shitty at the start of expansions for 2 decades

no new race, no new class, bad level squish, the worst profession brought back in such way.. its so bad I'm afraid its close to accurate... would keep me away also which sucks.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

15+ Year Old Account
    So boring and so realistic

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    No new class, no new race= no new expansion for me.
    Yeah, 10.0 has to have one or the other to recover from the Shadowlands blunder. Something to generate hype.