Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    He allegedly was an Anti-Masker and railed against COVID restrictions.

He would do anything for love, but he wouldn't do vax.

I'll see myself out.

10+ Year Old Account
    “Yeah, I know. But not me. If I die, I die, but I’m not going to be controlled.”

Fucked around and found out.

Shouldn't have been a dipshit.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2022-01-22 at 12:46 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Was he unvaccinated?
    Dunno...but he's certainly spoken out against vaccine mandates, wearing masks on planes, and other covid restrictions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    While this is bad in and of itself, there was no cause of death given AFAIK - and to make the immediate jump that this had anything to do with the death of someone who was 74, had notorious long-time health problems entirely unconnected to COVID, and was overweight for a long time to boot is really not a good reflection on YOUR character, either.
    Reported by multiple sources to have died form COVID, also we know he fell seriously ill with COVID a few days ago.

Pieces --> puzzle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Dunno...but he's certainly spoken out against vaccine mandates, wearing masks on planes, and other covid restrictions.
    Don't forget how it was all the fault of the dirty Chinese! Damn them and their tyrannical biological warfare agenda.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    He would do anything for love, but he wouldn't do vax.

I'll see myself out.
    I ugly laughed at this. Thank you so much. This comment is gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad news indeed...this year is kicking the shit outta us already. RIP Meat Loaf

Edit: God damn it! Louie Anderson passed away too.

While this is bad in and of itself, there was no cause of death given AFAIK - and to make the immediate jump that this had anything to do with the death of someone who was 74, had notorious long-time health problems entirely unconnected to COVID, and was overweight for a long time to boot is really not a good reflection on YOUR character, either.
    Thats the thing with covid,its rare that the virus itself kills you,but if you have a bunch of issues,and covid weakens your body to much? RIP.... would he have died from a REALLY bad case of the flu?? maybe... would he have died if he was vaccinated? very unlikely

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Louie Anderson passed away too.
    oh no....damn....my childhood took another blow,just like when Steve Irwin died

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Thats the thing with covid,its rare that the virus itself kills you,but if you have a bunch of issues,and covid weakens your body to much? RIP.... would he have died from a REALLY bad case of the flu?? maybe... would he have died if he was vaccinated? very unlikely

- - - Updated - - -

oh no....damn....my childhood took another blow,just like when Steve Irwin died
    At least Louie Anderson passed away due to something he couldn't control. He had non-hodgkins lymphoma. Meat Loaf was just an asshole that refused to take the pandemic seriously then caught covid and died.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Reported by multiple sources...
    What sources?

10+ Year Old Account
    His name was Robert Paulson!

Honestly didn't realise he was that old.

RIP

Coincidently my 17+ year old Staffy passed away today as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Coincidently my 17+ year old Staffy passed away today as well...
    Condolences..

Just a not-so-subtle reminder: This is the Cinema/TV/Music subforum. This isn't the subforum to discuss vaccination and anti-vaccination stances.

So looking like he died of COVID issues. Terrific.

I posted in another thread he was a jerk when he came through our agency. He was a Trump supporter and Anti-Vaxxer who spread ignorance (and covid if reportage is true).

Ghosts are not real. The dead don't rise. Good riddance.

Infracted.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2022-01-22 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    So looking like he died of COVID issues. Terrific.

I posted in another thread he was a jerk when he came through our agency. He was a Trump supporter and Anti-Vaxxer who spread ignorance (and covid if reportage is true).

Ghosts are not real. The dead don't rise. Good riddance.
    Gotta love the covid cult so quick to find joy in the death of others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

On one hand I enjoyed a lot of his music.

On the other hand, he held a lot of really shitty views. Not to mention supported Trump.

The music world lost a very talented person. The world itself lost a kind of shitty individual.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    Gotta love the covid cult so quick to find joy in the death of others.
    While I didn't like or agree with Meat Loaf's views or political stance, I agree with you, finding joy in someone's death is kinda shitty tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    While I didn't like or agree with Meat Loaf's views or political stance, I agree with you, finding joy in someone's death is kinda shitty tbh.
    Honestly probably the only good thing about covid is it exposed a lot of authoritarians, and a lot of people who are in general not nice people.

Infracted.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2022-01-22 at 05:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Cut this shit out now. Read the warning literally 5 posts above, or this thread will be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Antilurker77 View Post
    He also might have been antivax. If he was, no sympathy.
    Why? People who don't believe in vaccinations have a lack of trust in the people that create them and promote them. Does it make them a bad person? Or does it tell you something about the people that create and promote these things?

- - - Updated - - -

While this is bad in and of itself
    No, this is not a bad thing. There is no point in wearing the mask, because we'll all get COVID anyway, even your so dearly-loved authorities now. And the regulations are absolutely pointless.

Infracted.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2022-01-22 at 05:55 AM.