Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremelyCrusty View Post
    TLDR, we want your sub money longer

5 weeks as opposed to a time gated rep grind?

Just say you're dumb and move on

Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    5 weeks as opposed to a time gated rep grind?

Just say you're dumb and move on
    The "timegated" rep took 20 days, 20 days vs 35. Not saying that's why but saying that it takes longer now.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyswayzee View Post
    Thanks for the changes blizz! Acc wide and no rep behind it is awesome!
    There is rep behind it. In order to get it to your alts, your main must be revered with The Enlightened.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroPup View Post
    Someone in my guild a few weeks back was like "Sub runs out in 10 days and I'm not renewing cause the game sucks. What should I work on today?" (in game). And I just thought if your sub runs out because you cancelled it "cause the game sucks" then why are you even playing it right now and counting down the days? It makes 0 sense.
    Wouldnt be surprised one bit if many of the "this game sucks" ppl in-game and on forums actually do play fairly regularly. I've known people from IRL & ingame that has played the game for months on end while bitching about the game all the way. They keep on going like that and eventually they get total meltdown and quit. Only to come back a bit later and repeat the whole process.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post

Yes, thats pretty much the plan for complainers. Ideally they would prefer to get it day 1 of patch 9.2 so they could unsub again and hit the forums for complaints!

No sarcasm.
    Yeah but 5 weeks? I guess if you are happy to do what will be 30 mins of questing each week for 5 weeks and are happy with that then fill your boots. I get that people are happy your main won't have to grind rep but 5 weeks seems mental to me.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Wouldnt be surprised one bit if many of the "this game sucks" ppl in-game and on forums actually do play fairly regularly.
    Of course some do...doesn't mean the game doesn't suck or there are major issues that need fixing. Turns out you can enjoy bits of a game or playing with your friends but also absolutely fucking detest all time gating and horrible lore of the game and wish it would get better and voice your concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by thelordymir View Post
    Of course some do...doesn't mean the game doesn't suck or there are major issues that need fixing. Turns out you can enjoy bits of a game or playing with your friends but also absolutely fucking detest all time gating and horrible lore of the game and wish it would get better and voice your concerns.
    Then i'd suggest that got very little with actual having fun in the game at all. Thats more over on the addicted spectre. I mean, keep on playing a game you detest, dislike, thinking that sucks, is annoying and makes you angry/frustrated is not really a healthy approach at all.

The argument about friends can easily be solved by spending time playing other games. If not, it is most of the time enough just hanging out in discord chatting while playing various games.

Its one thing to have a critical look to the game, cause there are ofc issues with it. Its something very different when people just go apeshit and text literally useless info like "THIS GAME SUCKS!!!!!" while still playing. Its just weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Yeah but 5 weeks? I guess if you are happy to do what will be 30 mins of questing each week for 5 weeks and are happy with that then fill your boots. I get that people are happy your main won't have to grind rep but 5 weeks seems mental to me.
    This will be an "issue" for the first 5 weeks. After that, any player that joins in and start the campaign can probably just do it all in one play session. The campaign is staggered cause they want to tell a story, since its connected to things that happens in the raid.

If nothing else, 9.2 will probably last 8+ months so non of us are really in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by lordjust View Post
    Wowhead did an article where they showed it takes about 4 weeks to get the necessary rep if you do everything that's available because there isn't a way to farm rep (you get no rep by collecting cyphers). If you're human, use the darkmoon fair buff and the craftable repbuff from inscription you could cut it down to 3 weeks to have it unlocked when mythic opens.

Also it isn't 7 weeks. Raid opens usally 2 weeks after release, 1 week of nomrla+heroic and then 2 weeks of mythic. So that's 5 weeks of doing just the campaign instead of 3-4 weeks of doing everything.
    Do the campaign quests reward NO rep this time around? Yikes...
    But it IS still 6-7 weeks to get just the rank 6 Belt (and the memory to make a rank 7 belt) from when the patch drops unless multiple chapters are available from the get-go since you get the belt at the end of chapter 7.
    Last edited by Aritra the Gnome; 2022-01-23 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    People who raid aren’t not going to raid just because they don’t have double leggos. If you’re subbing solely to get the double legendary then just wait til it’s released (week 3 of mythic), sub and get it. Literally that simple
    That isn't how it works. I think each new chapter unlocks every week. So you still gotta wait for 5 weeks.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NordWitcher View Post
    That isn't how it works. I think each new chapter unlocks every week. So you still gotta wait for 5 weeks.
    Nope. You wait till then and all the chapters are available

Quote Originally Posted by NordWitcher View Post
    It is how it's worked for a while. It's 5 weeks only if you play consistently. If you want to play/pay little, sub on week 5 and get it in one day.

Double legendary is not exactly "new content". Play the game if you enjoy it, double legendary or otherwise.