Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So what happened to heritage armours?

When are we getting the rest of em?

Probably will be add as a new content in 10.5... or forgotten.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    They are too busy with rental powers and other features that will be dead by the end of the year.

Which one's are still missing?

New mounts and pets for $$ store are more important, ya know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    New mounts and pets for $$ store are more important, ya know?
    2022 and still don't understand that store items are produced by an associate team
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Forsaken, troll, draenei, human, orc, night elf.

Could argue a few of these already got theirs through the warfronts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Heritage armour for Humans, Night Elves, Draenei, Pandaren, Orc, Undead and Troll are not yet in the game.

One could argue that the Warfront sets represent the sets for Humans, Night Elves, Orc and Undead...I hope not because I would love even more race-specific sets. I love the one for my Tauren.

To be honest (and i play human) warfront sets do fit the human/elf fantasy ! but those are obtainable by all not just humans and elfs
    Id be more interesting in those heritage weapon skins to be honest :P that are in the game files ^^ the dark iron shield for example looks awesome not gonna lie

They're likely not happening. They're too busy pushing out store items and making shitty borrowed power systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    To be honest (and i play human) warfront sets do fit the human/elf fantasy ! but those are obtainable by all not just humans and elfs
    Id be more interesting in those heritage weapon skins to be honest :P that are in the game files ^^ the dark iron shield for example looks awesome not gonna lie
    I want both. I want the remaining heritage armors and I want heritage weapons.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    2022 and still don't understand that store items are produced by an associate team
    2022 and still don't understand that p2p games content should be priority than item shop which basicly shouldnt exist but ppl are too greedy milking cows like u

Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    Heritage armour for Humans, Night Elves, Draenei, Pandaren, Orc, Undead and Troll are not yet in the game.

One could argue that the Warfront sets represent the sets for Humans, Night Elves, Orc and Undead...I hope not because I would love even more race-specific sets. I love the one for my Tauren.
    Still, the aquisition through warfronts is way less exiting than getting them through leveling. Of course the more sets the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    2022 and still don't understand that p2p games content should be priority than item shop which basicly shouldnt exist but ppl are too greedy milking cows like u
    Without the shop, the team making those items wouldn't exist. Lose the shop, lose the shop items, gain nothing. In fact, you'd probably lose even more because the game would be less profitable and consequently have a smaller budget assigned.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    if they are done by different teams independently there is no reason why there should be any priority conflicts....no,my guess is that either they forgot it was a thing or the art team for heritage was fired for milk theft and they didnt bother to hire any1 else as the heritage doesnt produce any $ directly

do we really need a new thread about it every month or so?
    they said they plan to do heritage armor for all races, but dont have any time set yet, until they announce new set its kinda pointless to make another thread asking the same question that was already answered... and not just once...

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    They are too busy with rental powers and other features that will be dead by the end of the year.
    Yeah thats totally it, specially since its not the same persons working on them, but who cares whats true or not aslong as it sounds bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time will tell? We were never promised within a set amount of time, so they have said time to make it as it goes.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    When are we getting the rest of em?

Ask Blizzard if you care so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post

The nice thing about the Warfront sets is that you get a different one for each armor class. As much as I like the dwarf heritage armor, I just can't bring myself to use it on a non-plate wearer. Just doesn't feel right.