1. #1

    10.0 Might of Azeroth expansion

    I’m not going to make this fancy, I’m just going to give you the straight facts. The jailer succeeds in changing reality and turns Azeroth into a dark being hellbent on destroying itself. The champions of Azeroth will need to work together to stop the world soul and save Azeroth. Azeroth will be the main villain of the expansion and will be on the box cover which will be shown this March. The expansion is slated to release this December but a delay is possible. There are various themes in the expansion including dragons and the emerald dream. The champions of Azeroth will work with the Dragonmaw clan and a new class will be available. There will be 3 levelling zones at launch and a max level zone. The main feature of the expansion will be mythic plus timewalking added to TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP and WoD dungeons and timewalking will be rotating weekly and separate from the weekly events. The other main feature is an integration of Hearthstone into WoW. You will be able to battle NPCs in game and collect cards in a new collection tab.

  2. #2
    Whats your Source?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenndev View Post
    The jailer succeeds in changing reality and turns Azeroth into a dark being hellbent on destroying itself.
    Lol this doesn't even happen in 9.2 let alone 10.x

    We beat the Jailer and the day is saved

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethule View Post
    Whats your Source?
    The OPs head cannon

  5. #5
    The Insane Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenndev View Post
    The other main feature is an integration of Hearthstone into WoW. You will be able to battle NPCs in game and collect cards in a new collection tab.
    Unlikely. Hearthstone runs on the Unity game engine, and I somehow doubt that the WoW engine would be able to emulate Unity inside of it. Even if it could, how long would it take for the emulated version of Unity to spin up inside of WoW? Every time you would click on an NPC to start a Hearthstone match, you would have to wait several seconds. Also, bundling multiple engines together in a single game would be a licensing and patching nightmare. And there is no way that Hearthstone would be rebuilt from scratch inside the WoW engine using WoW engine code.

  6. #6
    Dreadlord MabusGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Think's he's funny
    Posts
    766
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Unlikely. Hearthstone runs on the Unity game engine, and I somehow doubt that the WoW engine would be able to emulate Unity inside of it. Even if it could, how long would it take for the emulated version of Unity to spin up inside of WoW? Every time you would click on an NPC to start a Hearthstone match, you would have to wait several seconds. Also, bundling multiple engines together in a single game would be a licensing and patching nightmare. And there is no way that Hearthstone would be rebuilt from scratch inside the WoW engine using WoW engine code.
    Not that I believe the leak, but if they did implement a hearthstone type game, I don't think it would be "the" hearthstone game. Something similar but inside WoW, kinda like FFXIV triple triad collecting cards. It wouldn't be the actual full on hearthstone imported into the game.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.


  7. #7
    Fake they are not going to make another expansion with word "Azeroth" in it after Battle for Azeroth.

    But interesting ideas, 8/10.

  8. #8
    That's a no from me. Now, sashay away.

  9. #9
    when making fake leaks atleast take the effort of reading up on the lore thats going on in the current one lol

    jailer dies next patch

    also there is no way m+ tbc is ever a thing,unless they do a complete overhaul of mecanics and stuff

  10. #10
    M+ and older dungeons are pretty incompatible without significant changes to the design.

    So I am going to say this alone makes it incredibly fake.

  11. #11
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadrak View Post
    Fake they are not going to make another expansion with word "Azeroth" in it after Battle for Azeroth.
    Why is that? I mean it's probably fake but this reasoning is bonkers weird.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Why is that? I mean it's probably fake but this reasoning is bonkers weird.
    Haha, I dont think its weird. In fact its spot on.

    You want to have uniqueness to show your originality. If every expansion is called "Azeroth something" it wouldn't be very original.
    Last edited by Wadrak; 2022-01-24 at 10:16 PM.

  13. #13
    Immortal Shadochi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Shit Throne
    Posts
    7,599
    Funny of how for the "various themes" you mentioned only to, of which one has been long speculated (Dragons) and the other is based on the datamine (Emerald) and not a single other theme was mentioned.
    This just smells like a bunch of this guys fanfic to me

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also I doubt timewalking upgrades would be a main box feature

  14. #14
    correct me if im wrong, but dragonmaw clan already have few "fractions", one of them joined horde and hate alliance (i think dwarfs especialy), one was part of "true horde" and hates both horde and alliance, one is in outland (i think we can ignore that one along with few other smaller, i think some are in blackrock mountain)
    why would we get ANOTHER dragonmaw fraction, and why would they be willing to cooperate with alliance?!

    and im not even going to adress tw and hs as "main" features, thats ridiculous as hell

  15. #15
    The Patient SynDethroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    329
    One of the worst fake leaks yet; try harder.

  16. #16
    2 expansions with the name "Azeroth" in it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •