Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
LastLast
  1. #101
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    5,188
    Yeah if that's how you feel about an MMO, that's kind of bad.

    I like this game a lot, about the same as the other MMO I play, but for different reasons. I think hitting your objectives you have in a particular MMO and taking a break until you feel there's enough new content that entices you is a pretty healthy approach. I for instance don't really like Alliance raids all that much, so in a few weeks I'm going to let my sub lapse, then when the next wing of raids come out I'll subscribe again for a couple months and repeat. This game is perfect for that, and it's arguably it's greatest strength.

    It's the same approach I'm now taking in another MMO as well. Subscribe when a big patch hits, do the new season of things and potentially try the raid (I'm not in an organized guild at the moment). It's fun for what it is, but after that I'll just peace out unless something particularly interests me.

    Taking a break from FF14 waiting for major raid tiers allows me to do kind of double up on it's content that I enjoy. While I don't care for the Alliance raid, I'll do it once.. but I can just wait until wing 5-8 is released. By that time I'll have two major patches worth of MSQ to get through again, probably a dungeon or two, a new trial/extreme, and of course the raid itself. I have issues with the lack of end game content in FF14, but I don't have issues with the format being 8 players and the design philosophy of how you progress through said content. For somebody who can't really commit to a schedule at the moment, it's literally perfect for me. So yeah, I'll subscribe for a couple months, do everything that I have listed (plus anything else they introduced I haven't listed), and with whatever time I have left I'll probably dick around and level a job that interests me. Unsubscribe, then do the same thing for the next big raid release and expansion launch.

    IDK. Constants are fun, but if you NEED to have something like that you should probably look into yourself outside of a gaming forum.

  2. #102
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    19,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    He might not have played every job, I know I haven't. Personally I didn't like the THM/BLM storyline at all. The DRG one was pretty good once it got going, and while he liked the Gunbreaker one.. I thought it was terrible. The RDM one had spots which were kind of cool.

    DRK one is still a landslide above any job quest I've done though. It takes the edge off a job people think is 'edgy', and all but feels like character growth for the WoL as a whole (which pretty much none of the jobs really tackle honestly).

    I'll say one thing I'll make sure to have clothes to put on my characters when I roll a level 1 job in the future. I started arcanist without anything, and got several tells while running through Limsa from absolute strangers, which was weird lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The Thamaturge storyline was forgettable. BLM had a cool intro cutscene with the lala who served out his 100 year prison sentence and the job crystal that teleports out of the girl's pockets back into your hands, and that was it.
    My heart aches for you both. </3
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

    "Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

    Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

  3. #103
    Besides story, what does FFXIV have...

    This is a fairly interesting question but this is my honest answer.

    It depends on what you want.

    If you want casual content for pve, it has beast tribes, the hildebrand questline, the scholastate questline, several side stories that have actual game rewards.

    If you're looking for casual pvp content, it has daily frontline pretty much a zergfest for free pvp rewards win or loose with nice glamours.

    If you want that hardcore pvp content, wait till 6.1 they're updating the looting and pvp system soon to tailor around that.

    If you want hardcore pve content, the game has extreme trials (Casual tier), savage trials (hardcore tier) and ultimates (mythic tier)

    If you want solo or group challenge, theres palace of the dead floors 1-200 and heaven on high floors 1-100.

    If you want casual social content, theres housing and apartments, and roleplayers in Crystal Data Center for the RP scene in US aswell as Omega for EU.

    If you want festive social content, theres plenty of monthly festive events with little things to do.

    If you want lore? Try playing the other classes from their intended levels and slowly burn your way up their level range to reach those new story parts.

    If your looking for open world pve content, go do bozja or eureka.

    If you like crafting theres an entire content around that and its extremely well refined, last expansion even had an entire story end game around crafting.

    If you like gathering, same applies see above.

    If you like really cool epic legendary weapons like wow had, go get a relic weapon and spend a few weeks farming that.

    If you like casual chill content, go do the MGP saucer for loot and rewards or farm triple triad cards across the game.

    In short, there is literally something for every dynamic in the game and really its just, take your time, enjoy it, dont try to rush, if you go into this game with a mentality that theres a big ass wall from level 1-90 your going to hate it straight away, instead, take it in chunks, maybe do a bit of it a day, then pause, theres a good way to pace this game, and a bad way, to pace this game.

    FFXIV is not built like WoW, you dont immediatley get a new zone that launches you into the end game, you get alot of different content you'll unlock as you go through the adventure, and it slowly spoonfeeds you it, your not missing out either because all the content remains relevent even AFTER the expansion it was made in ceases to be, relevent.

    I also recommend finding a group community, most communities in XIV generally tend to be pretty happy to help sprouts if they're new.

    But if you're not new, and you've done it all, well, its up to you what you enjoy.

    And, if you wanna take a break, take a break, Yoshida has openly advocated that FFXIV isnt just an MMO built in a competative way to constantly keep you pumped with hundreds of hours of content, he recently focused on work ethic by giving his devs 4 months of development time per patch instead of 3 to avoid crunch/stress.

    Is it frustrating, yeah, ill admit at times I wish I could see more, and enjoy more, because I Like FFXIV, but, a healthy work ethic that allows devs to feel like they enjoy making the game means, when the content *Does* come out, its content made because it was made out of love, not just because they were forced to make something last minuate.

    So for now, ill play FFXIV, and during its downtimes, play other RPG's or something else imbetween.

  4. #104
    Mechagnome Ladey Gags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    teh haus of gags
    Posts
    585
    Nothing. People can list all the meaningless side content the game has but at the end of the day there is almost zero endgame content. The only repeatable combat content is daily roulettes which means you won’t have half your abilities 90% of the time, and 4 raid bosses you clear in less than an hour once a week LOL.

    The game will keep you occupied as a new player for a year or two leveling jobs and checking out all the side content but there is literally nothing to do once you’ve done all that except stand around in cities and socialize, and lmao sorry but I couldn’t care less about “socialization”

    It’s bizarre that yoshi told us to play other games in between patches. Absolutely bizarre that they’d rather say that than give us some actual repeatable endgame content so we DONT feel like unsubbing 4 weeks after clearing the raid which is usually when it gets stale. Even gearing up in the raid is absolutely and completely pointless once you kill the last boss because it’ll be replaced by melded crafted gear the next raid patch LMFAO

    The game’s endgame is an absolute joke and if something doesn’t change soon I foresee a loooooot of these new players the game has been gaining to just completely drop the game soon
    Last edited by Ladey Gags; 2022-03-03 at 11:04 AM.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    A while ago, I made a poll asking how players prefer to play through the MSQ, and I was quite surprised to see how many claim to not skip through any of the story.

    My main in FFXIV has a total level of 1071, which means I have plenty of jobs in the 60-70 range (and a main that's 80). However, I have never bothered to read any of the story—in fact, I even downloaded a third-party plugin that skips through everything automatically just because I couldn't be arsed to click through everything. That said, I haven't caved in and bought any story or level skips either, I've just been drudging my way through the MSQ the old-fashioned way.

    I'm currently nearing the end of ShB MSQ and as soon as my friend can buy EW, we'll be speed-leveling through that as well.

    A part of me wants to "get into" the story and learn to understand and appreciate it, but I can't tell you how many times I've been recommended movies, TV shows, manga, or anime that were alleged "masterpieces" but turned out to be pretty terrible or just plain average in the end. As an example, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood comes to mind. I watched it for the first time in 2019 after being told to watch it repeatedly for years, and as I was watching it, I kept waiting the whole time for something to blow my mind and make me go "wow, this really is a masterpiece that's deserving of its number one spot!"... which never happened. It ended up being painfully average for me, like a 5/10 or 6/10. I've seen plenty of better anime.

    I'm afraid FFXIV is just going to be the same kind of a letdown and I don't want to invest hundreds of hours into reading through boring dialogue just for the chance that it might be good. But as I'm nearing the end of ShB and soon I'll be speeding through EW, I'm also worried that the game will feel hollow when there aren't any more new dungeons to discover (which is the most interesting part of the MSQ for me).

    The other day I actually made a new character and tried to read through the story but I got really angry around 20 quests in because the characters kept talking forever about absolutely nothing. It made me so angry that I quit the game and didn't play for the rest of the day. I don't know how people can have the patience for something like this. I guess if I was younger and hadn't already read through a gazillion stories, maybe I wouldn't mind investing a few hundred into FFXIV for the chance that it might be good, but I'm older now and I've already been through shit like this. I don't wanna do it again.
    Wait, so you've invested tons of time into the game, for years I assume, you've never really cared about the story, but you're asking "what does this game have besides the story"?

    Well, why did you play for so long?

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Nothing. People can list all the meaningless side content the game has but at the end of the day there is almost zero endgame content. The only repeatable combat content is daily roulettes which means you won’t have half your abilities 90% of the time, and 4 raid bosses you clear in less than an hour once a week LOL.

    The game will keep you occupied as a new player for a year or two leveling jobs and checking out all the side content but there is literally nothing to do once you’ve done all that except stand around in cities and socialize, and lmao sorry but I couldn’t care less about “socialization”

    It’s bizarre that yoshi told us to play other games in between patches. Absolutely bizarre that they’d rather say that than give us some actual repeatable endgame content so we DONT feel like unsubbing 4 weeks after clearing the raid which is usually when it gets stale. Even gearing up in the raid is absolutely and completely pointless once you kill the last boss because it’ll be replaced by melded crafted gear the next raid patch LMFAO

    The game’s endgame is an absolute joke and if something doesn’t change soon I foresee a loooooot of these new players the game has been gaining to just completely drop the game soon
    Do you do the 4 raid bosses on savage? Because most players likely don't clear them all in an hour and wait for reset.
    Also loot gets replaced, what a shocker... It's literally the same in pretty much any mmo and even normal games. "Why get loot when you replace it?" is.. that's WHY people play a lot of games.
    Not like daily quests that feel like a chore are any better endgame content. I prefer to not have "log in daily for an hour of piss easy content or get left behind"

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Even gearing up in the raid is absolutely and completely pointless once you kill the last boss because it’ll be replaced by melded crafted gear the next raid patch LMFAO
    Of all things, this is probably one of those things that people say that I never quite understood. That it's 'pointless' to do content and get gear because it gets steadily replaced in the next tier. Is the point not to go for the strongest gear that you can while the content is current, and once new current content comes out, and the old content isn't the strongest gear anymore, to look forward and start on the new path to the strongest gear that tier? Isn't it just natural that as a game goes on, better gear comes out than what you're wearing now? I don't quite get this mindset, or what a good solution is for people to have this mindset.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Nothing. People can list all the meaningless side content the game has but at the end of the day there is almost zero endgame content. The only repeatable combat content is daily roulettes which means you won’t have half your abilities 90% of the time, and 4 raid bosses you clear in less than an hour once a week LOL.

    The game will keep you occupied as a new player for a year or two leveling jobs and checking out all the side content but there is literally nothing to do once you’ve done all that except stand around in cities and socialize, and lmao sorry but I couldn’t care less about “socialization”

    It’s bizarre that yoshi told us to play other games in between patches. Absolutely bizarre that they’d rather say that than give us some actual repeatable endgame content so we DONT feel like unsubbing 4 weeks after clearing the raid which is usually when it gets stale. Even gearing up in the raid is absolutely and completely pointless once you kill the last boss because it’ll be replaced by melded crafted gear the next raid patch LMFAO

    The game’s endgame is an absolute joke and if something doesn’t change soon I foresee a loooooot of these new players the game has been gaining to just completely drop the game soon

    This sounds great for me. I started playing the game a year ago going back and forth with WoW and i'm still only on Stormblood with 1 job at lvl 67 and Dragoon at 33. I would probably be in Endwalker now and lvling alt jobs by now if it wasn't for my WoW addiction of standing around Oribos trying to figure out what "meaningless" thing I have to do.

    One of my favourite things right now is going back on my Dragoon, puttin music on and just grinding fates and doing dungeons. I find it relaxing.

    There seems to be so much to do that isn't attached to player power or stuff we are used to in WoW and I love it. Calling it "meaningless" is just ridiculous. I would rather do the fishing in this game than run mythic plus or rbgs in WoW.

    And I can't wait for them to add the animal crossing esque content they were talking about before Endwalker came out.
    Last edited by GratsDing45; 2022-05-13 at 04:57 PM.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Why are you even grinding all of the jobs up if you aren't going to even read their storylines? Yeah, most job questlines are meh, but really that's the only reason to level all of them up, unless you have literally nothing better to do than grind for the sake of grinding, when you could be playing literally any other game or reading a book or doing something more enjoyable with your time). You're certainly not going to play 19 combat jobs at endgame.

    As for job storylines, if you're going to level any up for the story, then these are the ones I'd recommend. Ofcourse, what I might like may not be the same as what you might like. Who knows.


    Best

    • Samurai 50-60
    • Gunbreaker 60-70
    • Scholar (all of them)

    Good

    • Lancer 1-30
    • Dragoon 60-70
    • Gladiator 1-30, 60-70
    • Rogue 1-30
    • Endwalker melee DPS rolequestline

    Not mentioning Dark Knight?

  10. #110
    The Insane Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    16,221
    Quote Originally Posted by AntenoraDK View Post
    Not mentioning Dark Knight?
    The 30-50 DRK storyline is okay but grossly overrated. The HW one is forgettable. The Stormblood one was pretty decent, though.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    instead of actually letting them "make their own fun". There's no treadmill needed, just a bit more faith from the developers in their players' ability to create their own experiences in the game
    Gamers have no idea what makes games fun, and if you let them create their own experiences (in games that weren't built specifically with that in mind) with too many degrees of freedom those experiences will be shit.

    Tightly constrained experiences are the way to go if you want to achieve the highest highs in any genre. Gamers, in general, are absolute morons who will always optimize the fun out of the game if they can. MMO players take that up to eleven.

    Mind you, I'm arguing against the general form of the argument instead of the specific FFXIV instantiation of it.

  12. #112
    The game has everything i need in an RPG.
    I like the jobs, the content, the music, the animations, the story, the world, the lore, the drawing inspiration from classic square games, the housing, the gold saucer mini-games, etc.

    It's all good and hardly anything frustrates me. I always get good feelings when playing the game. I also like that it doesn't have an infinite treadmill and i can reach a point where i feel i am finished for now and can go play other games.

  13. #113
    I'll be honest, from my end, it doesn't really have much of anything to offer besides the story. That said the story is incredibly well done, and I can't recommend it enough for that reason.

    Story wise, each expansion helps reinforce and build upon the overarching storyline and provide new context and background that changes your perspective on the situation entirely, while fully fleshing out the characters it involves. There's really nothing else like it that I've ever played. If I had to critique a bit, I felt stormblood dragged quite a bit, but it still wasn't terrible. AAR definitely takes time to build momentum, but I actually enjoyed that as well, and it gains steam by the end of the AAR MSQ heading into HW. The largest real critique I could offer here is that I don't feel the overall narrative took enough risks with the core characters.... and the group of them largely felt "plot armor protected", at least on par with the rest of the in game world around them, which seemingly exists in a game of thrones styled "anyone is dead at anytime" environment. Like the core cast was rated PG, while everyone else is walking around in NC17 land.

    I didn't like the raiding basically at all. Without damage meters I can't really "feel" any power increases from gear, and later expansions give you a graphic to move out of something with less time than it physically takes to move out of it (because it expects you to learn the fight over time and know all the "tells" for a mechanic), but as someone who had no idea of the mechanics and was literally only playing it once for the MSQ I found that incredibly frustrating when literally every sprout's role was seemingly to soak combat rezzes. When the hud actually gave you sufficient time to react to mechanics though, the raids where fine.

    The pvp was a zerg fest abomination... I had some fun on my Red Mage more than any other class, and they weren't that strong in the battleground thing, but getting to weave melee and range was fun, and their snare/root utility was amazing. PvP on my reaper was largely awful. Being a melee in a zerg fest where a single root or snare often means death isn't fun. And that's before commenting on how the Reaper kit works vs other melee.

    I never got into the xmog chasing.... I couldn't possibly care any less about player housing, which as far as I can tell serves no purpose, and I never saw the point in gearing up if I wasn't going to end game raid and the gear was irrelevant for pvp. I'd add that whatever was going on with their profession system, I wasn't interested. I never "melded" my gear or w/e the term was (some kind of cross between wow's jc and enchanting I wager)

    One thing I was very disapointed by was that in 6 months of trying, I could NEVER get a group for any of the story raids.... Specifically Coils of Bahamut, Omega, Aleksander, and whatever SB and EW have....People rave about how amazing that content is, and yeah apparently if you're a DPS role you're just SoL

    I also never did the 24 man raids for Stormblood and beyond (but I did crystal tower for AAR and the sky pirate demon ship with the talking cat in HW)... I'm kind of indifferent on missing those, however.

    So yeah, play the MSQ, enjoy the fantastic story, and maybe catch a player band in Limsa jamming out. Largely treat it like a single player game with random other humans in the background.
    Last edited by Drosul; 2022-05-22 at 05:38 AM.

  14. #114
    I don't think you need much else. It's like asking what else Lord of the Rings have besides the story.

    Anything you get on top of the story is purely a bonus and very subjective. It's pretty much standard for any Final Fantasy game, has been for like 3 decades.

  15. #115
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    35,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Drosul View Post
    I'll be honest, from my end, it doesn't really have much of anything to offer besides the story. That said the story is incredibly well done, and I can't recommend it enough for that reason.

    Story wise, each expansion helps reinforce and build upon the overarching storyline and provide new context and background that changes your perspective on the situation entirely, while fully fleshing out the characters it involves. There's really nothing else like it that I've ever played. If I had to critique a bit, I felt stormblood dragged quite a bit, but it still wasn't terrible. AAR definitely takes time to build momentum, but I actually enjoyed that as well, and it gains steam by the end of the AAR MSQ heading into HW. The largest real critique I could offer here is that I don't feel the overall narrative took enough risks with the core characters.... and the group of them largely felt "plot armor protected", at least on par with the rest of the in game world around them, which seemingly exists in a game of thrones styled "anyone is dead at anytime" environment. Like the core cast was rated PG, while everyone else is walking around in NC17 land.

    I didn't like the raiding basically at all. Without damage meters I can't really "feel" any power increases from gear, and later expansions give you a graphic to move out of something with less time than it physically takes to move out of it (because it expects you to learn the fight over time and know all the "tells" for a mechanic), but as someone who had no idea of the mechanics and was literally only playing it once for the MSQ I found that incredibly frustrating when literally every sprout's role was seemingly to soak combat rezzes. When the hud actually gave you sufficient time to react to mechanics though, the raids where fine.

    The pvp was a zerg fest abomination... I had some fun on my Red Mage more than any other class, and they weren't that strong in the battleground thing, but getting to weave melee and range was fun, and their snare/root utility was amazing. PvP on my reaper was largely awful. Being a melee in a zerg fest where a single root or snare often means death isn't fun. And that's before commenting on how the Reaper kit works vs other melee.

    I never got into the xmog chasing.... I couldn't possibly care any less about player housing, which as far as I can tell serves no purpose, and I never saw the point in gearing up if I wasn't going to end game raid and the gear was irrelevant for pvp. I'd add that whatever was going on with their profession system, I wasn't interested. I never "melded" my gear or w/e the term was (some kind of cross between wow's jc and enchanting I wager)

    One thing I was very disapointed by was that in 6 months of trying, I could NEVER get a group for any of the story raids.... Specifically Coils of Bahamut, Omega, Aleksander, and whatever SB and EW have....People rave about how amazing that content is, and yeah apparently if you're a DPS role you're just SoL

    I also never did the 24 man raids for Stormblood and beyond (but I did crystal tower for AAR and the sky pirate demon ship with the talking cat in HW)... I'm kind of indifferent on missing those, however.

    So yeah, play the MSQ, enjoy the fantastic story, and maybe catch a player band in Limsa jamming out. Largely treat it like a single player game with random other humans in the background.
    The actual raiding, which you don't seem to have touched, is quite a wonderful experience (especially with the right group) and if you're a challenge chaser, Ultimates are all the most fulfilling boss kills I've had in any MMO ever.
    Plenty of people have been holding their breath waiting for me to fail. I think they all suffocated years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Just came here to remind people that the right has no moral conscious. If they ever try to morally scold you, it's not because they think what you're doing is wrong. Is because it's effective, and want to discourage you from doing it.

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Nothing. People can list all the meaningless side content the game has but at the end of the day there is almost zero endgame content. The only repeatable combat content is daily roulettes which means you won’t have half your abilities 90% of the time, and 4 raid bosses you clear in less than an hour once a week LOL.

    The game will keep you occupied as a new player for a year or two leveling jobs and checking out all the side content but there is literally nothing to do once you’ve done all that except stand around in cities and socialize, and lmao sorry but I couldn’t care less about “socialization”

    It’s bizarre that yoshi told us to play other games in between patches. Absolutely bizarre that they’d rather say that than give us some actual repeatable endgame content so we DONT feel like unsubbing 4 weeks after clearing the raid which is usually when it gets stale. Even gearing up in the raid is absolutely and completely pointless once you kill the last boss because it’ll be replaced by melded crafted gear the next raid patch LMFAO

    The game’s endgame is an absolute joke and if something doesn’t change soon I foresee a loooooot of these new players the game has been gaining to just completely drop the game soon

    Zero endgame content just like World of Warcraft. No difference. Everyone keeps trying to push FFXIV players from the game so they can run over to WoW. Another game with zero endgame content. Both are no different honestly. People just want to harp on FFXIV more.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    The game has everything i need in an RPG.
    I like the jobs, the content, the music, the animations, the story, the world, the lore, the drawing inspiration from classic square games, the housing, the gold saucer mini-games, etc.

    It's all good and hardly anything frustrates me. I always get good feelings when playing the game. I also like that it doesn't have an infinite treadmill and i can reach a point where i feel i am finished for now and can go play other games.
    you have that in wow too. weekly shit done log out

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    you have that in wow too. weekly shit done log out
    Maybe they don't want to play WoW? Do you have to have a note from your doctor or something with a valid reason why you're not playing that shitty game?

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Zero endgame content just like World of Warcraft. No difference. Everyone keeps trying to push FFXIV players from the game so they can run over to WoW. Another game with zero endgame content. Both are no different honestly. People just want to harp on FFXIV more.
    You can get the same legendaries as a mythic raider, same tier as a mythic raider, same conduits as a normal raider, and a gear level in between a normal raider and heroic raider without ever talking or grouping with another person. This "zero endgame content" is a flat out lie.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You can get the same legendaries as a mythic raider, same tier as a mythic raider, same conduits as a normal raider, and a gear level in between a normal raider and heroic raider without ever talking or grouping with another person. This "zero endgame content" is a flat out lie.

    Tell Lady gags that crap. It sure as hell ain't my philosophy. I play the game just for fun and I have no issue of "Zero End Content at the end". I am having lots of fun in FFXIV. But then again don't say fun is "Subjective"
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •