Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Congratulations on your new content drop, WoW players.
    Congratulations on looking like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    The wow token makes them a pile of cash so no matter how it effects the game i can't see it going anywhere.
    Microsoft has a goal to make games fair and fun and accessible, that vision is being carried through, I know it is hard to believe because of what the industry has become but it is a boon for the industry for a company to make a stand against the current practices in the industry both from a human decency standpoint and a monetary one. So far they have made choices in the last 8 years moving towards the goals and I don't see it stopping, Microsoft is also one of the best companies to work for on the planet for the treatment of their employees.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Microsoft has a goal to make games fair and fun and accessible, that vision is being carried through, I know it is hard to believe because of what the industry has become but it is a boon for the industry for a company to make a stand against the current practices in the industry both from a human decency standpoint and a monetary one. So far they have made choices in the last 8 years moving towards the goals and I don't see it stopping, Microsoft is also one of the best companies to work for on the planet for the treatment of their employees.
    They have (or had since they are changing it) crazy microtransactions in Halo Infinte. They won't get rid of the token out of a sense of fair and fun or whatever other idealization pie in the sky views you want to mention about Microsoft. They want to make money.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    So? WoW tokens make money. They aren't removing that no matter how much you want them gone.