Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. These only effect the Chinese realms
    2. To literally do business there they are required to conform to the countries censorship laws, exact same way America forcefully censors foreign products, look to card games like yugioh and pokemon and the censorship it has there.
    There are a tons of things that get censored most people don't even know about. Cleavage cover ups, book reduced, characters literally changed in the bizarre ways (looking specifically at Sailor Moon). Like we like to pretend other countries censor stuff, but there is so much stuff censored it is insane. We even censor our own books because didn't like how they were written.

Yeah, China is bad, but you aren't going to make money or even be allowed to sell your product unless you conform. In the United States we aren't as bad, but if you see how much we censored it is insane.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Blizzard know where their bread is buttered, and it's not us westerners.

This thread seems unlikely to go anywhere constructive, and is only barely about WoW. Closing this.
    WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?. - Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man