There really needs to be a quest for DK's to forge a new Mourneblade...

Whether it's reforging Frostmourne (since we literally already have the shards), or forge a new one entirely, I just feel like it would be a glaring oversight NOT to add such a quest for DK's. Stuff like that and the Warlocks' Green-Fire quest are the kind of things that get players EXCITED about the game!

It seems so weird that there hasn't been any indication of creating a Mourneblade of any kind, though.

I am not against the idea but runeblades are rather common as they are in essence just enchanted blades.

I don't really know how willing the ebonblade is lore wise to deploy maw style mourneblades.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Whether it's reforging Frostmourne (since we literally already have the shards), or forge a new one entirely, I just feel like it would be a glaring oversight NOT to add such a quest for DK's. Stuff like that and the Warlocks' Green-Fire quest are the kind of things that get players EXCITED about the game!

It seems so weird that there hasn't been any indication of creating a Mourneblade of any kind, though.
    Why? We got what was supposed to be an extremely powerful runeblade for helping the necrolords and I replaced it two levels later.

i would absolutely love this, ive complained nonstop since wrath that i couldnt get frostmourne and that shadowmourne was there answer to it, especially bc i prefer swords to axe ingame. and kingsmourne looked hella wicked too and i was upset that wasnt one of the artifact weapons in legion as its non mourneblade variant (i cant spell and dont need yall laughing at me for spelling shala whatever wrong rofl)

That'd be nice, but I doubt it will happen as Death Knights don't really seem popular with Blizzard at the present.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post

I don't want a mourneblade, I want twin swords, which I already got from Legion, so meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !