Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    If Kael'thas VA is anything to go by, he's innocent but Blizzard doesn't care and removes him anyway because they're a shitstain of company.
    Oh i wasnt implying anything about guilt or not,because whatever the truth is the person is still involved in a scandal regardless

and ofc blizzard doesnt care if its true or not,its about the optics,and they are fully in their right to do whatever they want with their property,be it right or wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I gotta admit, Illdan's voice acting from TBC is still holding up.
    For the record, that's Liam O'Brien, a core group member on the Critical Role program.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    annnnnnnnnd its over. archimonde and illidan dead already. kekw 15yr old game
    Considering the amount of sweat in Classic, not surprising to say the least

Damn, the Chinese guild wiped the floor with every guild, got the WF on every boss kill.

Who talked to Jaina?

It actually took longer to type this blue post than it was to farm everything this phase has to offer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    It actually took longer to type this blue post than it was to farm everything this phase has to offer.
    That's what happens when you alt-tab out, type a few words, then back in to turn in your Netherwing Dailies.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Damn, the Chinese guild wiped the floor with every guild, got the WF on every boss kill.
    Are you dumb?

10+ Year Old Account
    Please remove incubus, it was not present in original TBC, we don't need any changes from retail.

15+ Year Old Account
    1) FU Blizzard for releasing this not in tune with the raid resets once again. This is something I cannot accept and I see it as a slap in the face. Actually my whole guild feels the same as our raid nights are wed+thu (EU) so we had to reorganize this week to have at least 1 raid night in the new tier.
    2) T6 is ridicolously easy and Hyjal is utterly boring.
    Last edited by Zka; 2022-01-29 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    annnnnnnnnd its over. archimonde and illidan dead already. kekw 15yr old game
    What a new and original comment regarding classic content.
    Beyond me why anyone would think it will not be cleared as soon as it is released given that people have played for fucking 15 years over and over on private servers.